=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban Request (Server regular... not breaking rules)

Go down 
+3
DangerousDoug
gblanco
canadianbill
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
canadianbill

canadianbill

Birthday : 1985-04-04

Unban Request (Server regular... not breaking rules) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request (Server regular... not breaking rules)   Unban Request (Server regular... not breaking rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:28 pm

Rapid, I understand now, I was explaining what I thought it meant.

Er, Doug, I didn't say you ruined it, in fact you kinda just warned me and we continued to fight over the airfield, I didn't go back to the carrier after that, we fought by the airfield, I didn't mean that in any demeaning or insulting way.
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request (Server regular... not breaking rules)   Unban Request (Server regular... not breaking rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:51 pm

Seeing as you are fairly new here your ban will be lifted with a warning you are expected to know and understand the rules here, any violation of them will result in permanent ban.
Back to top Go down
canadianbill

canadianbill

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request (Server regular... not breaking rules)   Unban Request (Server regular... not breaking rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:59 pm

Thank you, I appreciate it
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request (Server regular... not breaking rules)   Unban Request (Server regular... not breaking rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:25 am

My mistake lifting the ban on computernerd, I found this in our archives from August 2010.
gblanco wrote:
Is you bf2 name computernerd ?. I guess you are.
You were banned not only for constantly ramming, you were forcing teamkills and punishing in previous rounds too.
You should be banned permanent.
This is not the first time we ban you.
Ban has been raised to 1 week now instead of 24 hrs.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil BAN ON SIGHT Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request (Server regular... not breaking rules)   Unban Request (Server regular... not breaking rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:41 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request (Server regular... not breaking rules)   Unban Request (Server regular... not breaking rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:29 pm

Computernerd you would think in two years you would have matured some, but you still haven't learned that being a lying disrespectful little puke will close a lot of doors for you.
Back to top Go down
canadianbill

canadianbill

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request (Server regular... not breaking rules)   Unban Request (Server regular... not breaking rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:36 pm

I'm not lying at all? How am I lying? And how am I being disrespectful now? Yes, I was annoyed two years ago when I got banned for accidentally ramming two people, there's no reason I'd want to ram them, then I die myself and lose my jet which is a pain to get a hold of. So wait, I'm re-banned for something I did in 2010?
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request (Server regular... not breaking rules)   Unban Request (Server regular... not breaking rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:09 pm

You ask how were you lying, here some examples
canadianbill wrote:
I've never had a problem with the rules prior to having to take a TK'er into my own hands... once
canadianbill wrote:
I'm saying that I haven't broken any rules to my knowledge

Then you ask how my being disrespectful [these examples are disrespectful lies] ComputerNerd Global [21:33:36] *§1DEAD§0*So... how it works is the admin will let the TKer demolish the other team until they've captured the island
ComputerNerd Global [10:43:01] *§1DEAD§0*The admins only do stuff to the people they're fighting, if the rulebreaker is on their team, they don't do anything
ComputerNerd Global [10:43:26] The admins only kick/punish people on the opposite team, if they're on the same team they won't do anything
canadianbill wrote:
Your admins ban for the most stupid reasons.
I also found a post about you in 2010 it reads; I believe I banned Nerd the first time, and have almost banned him since he came back. He doesn't seem to learn from his mistakes and evidently his IQ is lower than 5!
Constantly a disruptive player that others complain about, then comes to the forums and insults those who are TRYING to be friendly.
canadianbill wrote:
I'm re-banned for something I did in 2010?
You are being banned because you have a extensive history of breaking rules lying about it and being disrespectful and disruptive.
and you have been banned twice before, three strikes and you're out motherfucker.
Back to top Go down
canadianbill

canadianbill

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request (Server regular... not breaking rules)   Unban Request (Server regular... not breaking rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:31 pm

...but those prior bans were accidental rams and I got unbanned for them, we found it it was the Autoadmin and I got kicked once for accidentally ramming a heli. So I still think I'm at one strike. I'm sorry, but I never intentionally rammed anything in the jet. It's stupid firstly, secondly, you lose the jet, and thirdly, you die. I wouldn't do it on purpose.

I wasn't lying, I didn't have a problem with the rules. I got banned by the autoadmin for accidentally ramming, but only intentional ram is against the rules, and again... accidental. I was expressing my opinion on how the admins weren't paying attention or helping and the server is free speech, it says, but if it isn't I retract that, or is it "free speech as long as it doesn't offend anyone"
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request (Server regular... not breaking rules)   Unban Request (Server regular... not breaking rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:53 pm

gblanco wrote:
Is you bf2 name computernerd ?. I guess you are.
You were banned not only for constantly ramming, you were forcing teamkills and punishing in previous rounds too.
You should be banned permanent.
This is not the first time we ban you.
Ban has been raised to 1 week now instead of 24 hrs.
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request (Server regular... not breaking rules)   Unban Request (Server regular... not breaking rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:33 pm

You are permanently banned this decision is final! I'm tired of your BS so you will be banned from the forms as well.
Back to top Go down
canadianbill

canadianbill

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request (Server regular... not breaking rules)   Unban Request (Server regular... not breaking rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:46 pm

Come on, please? It's seriously the only server I play on and those were accidents par that one guy TKing, I get along fine with everyone, yourself included, I thought before all of this happened. I just fly around Wake strafing and bombing, I'm sincerely sorry that all of this happened, and you saw when I joined last night, it isn't happening anymore. No accidents or anything, I'm peeling off of strafing choppers earlier now so I don't accidentally ram them, I completely make sure it's an enemy even if it takes a few seconds to zoom in on them, etc.
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request (Server regular... not breaking rules)   Unban Request (Server regular... not breaking rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:50 pm

BYE
Back to top Go down
rapidfx

rapidfx

Birthday : 1969-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request (Server regular... not breaking rules)   Unban Request (Server regular... not breaking rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:36 pm

Poor guy. But if had just listened at the beginning of this conversation, he might not be banned now.
I always feel bad when players really want to play on this server, and they get banned forever.
It is one of the very very few good servers out there.
I still don't know how I stumbled on this one years ago, but I sure am glad I did.
I probably wouldn't still be playing BF2 if I hadn't found you freaks. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://rapidfx.org
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request (Server regular... not breaking rules)   Unban Request (Server regular... not breaking rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:40 pm

One of the reasons why this is such a successful server is we have over 1400 idiots on the ban list.
this "poor guy" wants to come in here and do pretty much anything he wants like team killing for jets and generally breaking any rules that don't suit him.
and if anybody complains to him he will lie like a bitch and say he didn't do it, he misunderstood,the rules aren't clear
it was the other players fault, it was the admins fault for ignoring him. ect...
I think he is a prime example of why we have the ban list.
Back to top Go down
rapidfx

rapidfx

Birthday : 1969-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request (Server regular... not breaking rules)   Unban Request (Server regular... not breaking rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:13 pm

Heh just so you know, I wasn't trying to defend the guy.
Back to top Go down
http://rapidfx.org
X-eze_97-X

X-eze_97-X

Birthday : 1993-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request (Server regular... not breaking rules)   Unban Request (Server regular... not breaking rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:01 pm

Agree with you Doug....
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request (Server regular... not breaking rules)   Unban Request (Server regular... not breaking rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:39 am

I understand rapidfx, I to feel bad about banning people from our server. but it is for the good of all.
Back to top Go down
Mamba334

Mamba334

Birthday : 1979-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request (Server regular... not breaking rules)   Unban Request (Server regular... not breaking rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:11 am

What a Face I'm glad I found this server too Rapid!! Pretty cool group of peeps!! What a Face

Anytime I'm having a bad day, and I have been through a lot these past few months, you guys and lady have always kept my spirits up!! I still feel bad about Brett but we're good now!! cheers

affraid Look out, it's Mamba in the grass!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request (Server regular... not breaking rules)   Unban Request (Server regular... not breaking rules) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban Request (Server regular... not breaking rules)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2