=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Idiots breaking rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NightLantern

Birthday : 2003-09-12

Idiots breaking rules Empty
PostSubject: Idiots breaking rules   Idiots breaking rules Icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 7:19 am

I was playing on TFC server when it was pretty crowded in my day time, probably USA morning time, and met alot of rule breaking noobs Neutral Mad . I found a few names which I've seen do it before but some I did not know of.

PiloTurk, is one of the rulebreakers who usually does it on all servers as I've seen. He killed people on carrier when USMC had no bases. He attacked grounded aircraft at his own will. And teamkilled and rammed people who took a jet or chopper.

Aratar, a hacker that the whole server witnessed. He hid inside the house of airfield while being in the China team. Of course nobody could get him as the whole was trying to get somebody inside the house. Even when USMC captured all the bases, he prolonged the game by hacking and taking cover inside the house.

Doomsday,(numbers that i don't remember were at the end of his name). He was attacking grounded aircrafts in the China team while he was in USMC.

I hope you guys see this people being rulebreakers, and do something about it.

The Best,
NightLantern
Back to top Go down
mypaperpast

mypaperpast

Birthday : 1986-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Idiots breaking rules   Idiots breaking rules Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 8:59 am

thanks for the reports...one of those players is a VPNer...we'll get them weeded out
Back to top Go down
http://google.com
NightLantern

Birthday : 2003-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Idiots breaking rules   Idiots breaking rules Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 8:17 am

May I ask, whats a VPNer?
Back to top Go down
mypaperpast

mypaperpast

Birthday : 1986-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Idiots breaking rules   Idiots breaking rules Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 3:42 pm

i call them VPNers...dont know the correct term....but its a player that gets banned and then changes their IP through a VPN to come back in after ban...there is literally nothing Revive has in place to prevent this
Back to top Go down
http://google.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idiots breaking rules   Idiots breaking rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idiots breaking rules
Page 1 of 1