=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban Request

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
canadianbill

canadianbill

Birthday : 1985-04-04

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Unban Request   Unban Request Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:46 pm

I've gotten kicked twice, one was for shooting a guy who stole my F35-B while I had been waiting there since he took it (rightfully) the first time and barrel rolled off the aircraft carrier into the sea. The second time was for shooting an F35-B after a dogfight (I was on China now) while he hovered repairing over the carrier.

I got mad at the admins and so did my friend playing, he banned him and me after expressing free speech about how old the admin is, mainly because of his poor grammar. It did say free speech was allowed so... sorry if that excludes free speech
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:06 pm

I wasn't there but I think I can help you understand.
First there are NO lines for vehicles So the F. 35 was not yours.
Secondly shooting teammates is a kick/ban offense.
And thirdly disrespecting any player including administration is not free speech
it is abuse and disruptive.
All these rules scroll in game I suggest reading them might help you.
Back to top Go down

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:34 am

Well said Doug!

The rules not only scroll in game but they are listed here on the forums! You take the trouble to ask for an ban to be lifted but still don't acquaint yourself with the rules.
As far as talking smack/disrespecting people, some of our members are junior, and I mean they are young. So while some of the people you deal with here will not have the vocabulary you possess it would be prudent not to disrespect then.
If you are unhappy with an admin please do give us a shout here, list the abuse and the abuser. Telling us that you were upset with an admin is like saying you saw a fish in the ocean.
Please keep in mind that admins are not (for the most part) sitting at home watching the game unfold, they are immersed in the action taking place at the moment. which could mean they are flying a jet/helo or fighting for a flag and don't have time to carry on a collegiate conversation.

Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:12 am

What was the bf2 name used ?
There is no canadianbill banned in this server.

Note:
I found it.
We banned a player under the name ComputerNerd
The first time we ban for 24 hrs only, depending on the offense of course, but this one is for 24 hrs only this time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
killa420

killa420

Birthday : 1996-02-15

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:09 am

yes yes stockman we have young members like me Very Happy and uskid lol toco_shooter but they are to young i have words that u guys say i just dont say em as much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban Request
Page 1 of 1