=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Get Different Admins who have an IQ of at least 5

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
canadianbill

canadianbill

Birthday : 1985-04-04

Get Different Admins who have an IQ of at least 5 Empty
PostSubject: Get Different Admins who have an IQ of at least 5   Get Different Admins who have an IQ of at least 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:22 pm

Your admins ban for the most stupid reasons. I rammed 2 people on total accident. One was a blind ram behind when I was banking 90 degrees. The second one I thought I killed the heli but I didn't so I nosed back down and couldn't pull off in time and hit them. I'd appretiate it if 1. You live up to your damn clan name, 2. You have admins who understand accidents.
Back to top Go down
E641

E641

PostSubject: Re: Get Different Admins who have an IQ of at least 5   Get Different Admins who have an IQ of at least 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:53 pm

You need to take a look at what happened, there is a Auto Admin that kicks for ramming also. It is a game and the Auto Admin will kick for it, we "true Admins" have been kicked by the Auto Admin as well. If there was a true admin that banned you for it, then he must have seen what happened and felt it was intentional.

Remember it is a game that we try to make fun for all to play, if you are unhappy with something that happens and expect to get a resolution, I would suggest changing the attitude because with the attitude that you are spewing, I feel pretty confident that you will not make any friends here.

E
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Get Different Admins who have an IQ of at least 5   Get Different Admins who have an IQ of at least 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:59 pm

Is you bf2 name computernerd ?. I guess you are.
You were banned not only for constantly ramming, you were forcing teamkills and punishing in previous rounds too.
You should be banned permanent.
This is not the first time we ban you.
Ban has been raised to 1 week now instead of 24 hrs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
jbuffethed

jbuffethed

Birthday : 1979-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Get Different Admins who have an IQ of at least 5   Get Different Admins who have an IQ of at least 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:48 pm

I witnessed at least 3 rams that round. Autoadmin autokicks after 2. Saw the big orange letters for that, when you came back you flew head on into my chopper with no attempt to move. I kicked you for that. When you returned head admin banned you as you read above.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get Different Admins who have an IQ of at least 5   Get Different Admins who have an IQ of at least 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:39 pm

I believe I banned Nerd the first time, and have almost banned him since he came back. He doesn't seem to learn from his mistakes and evidently his IQ is lower than 5!
Constantly a disruptive player that others complain about, then comes to the forums and insults those who are TRYING to be friendly.

You are a truly friendly man Blanco, it's a shame retards like Nerd don't see it!
Back to top Go down
killa420

killa420

Birthday : 1996-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Get Different Admins who have an IQ of at least 5   Get Different Admins who have an IQ of at least 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:15 pm

i was in that chopper with dixsy when it happend i asked about a kick or ban cause thats the 3rd time in the round he done it and we have had some passes issues with hhim as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get Different Admins who have an IQ of at least 5   Get Different Admins who have an IQ of at least 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get Different Admins who have an IQ of at least 5
Page 1 of 1