=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned? lol

Go down 
+17
bf2savygirl92
Tankbuster
(PT)Wittmann
Descartes42
jeffey
Soulabducter
brettlwason
dano457
rapidfx
GunnySgtJR
defuser
E641
$kull_candy
gblanco
DjBattlefield
DangerousDoug
Tankbuster44
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tankbuster44

Birthday : 1991-06-12

Banned? lol Empty
PostSubject: Banned? lol   Banned? lol Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:01 am

Hey, I've been on your server lots of times and never had any problems. But I was in a chopper with Paperpast tonight and had a good run and then I had to go afk... I came back and I was banned. I spoke to my friend dj and he said it was because 'It was odd that I was so good'. If you think I hack then you couldn't be more wrong. I have played this game since it came out and 90% of the time I'm in chopper I'm pilot so I've obviously become effective with the missiles etc. I would like an explanation because I like playing in your server and have a few buddies there and you don't have any proof.

Sad

Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

Banned? lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:39 pm

Tankbuster44 do you have any other aliases you play under?
Back to top Go down
Tankbuster44

Banned? lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:30 pm

No mate, this is the only account I play on now. When I made the game I used the account Mick1992, but after I made this one I havent used it since. Check my stats dude, they are legit. The only suspicious thing you will see is how many times I've killed one guy called Medic.m16 or something. He was in my clan server AFK one night and I kept killing him lol.

Also, the reason I always knew where everyone was was becuase we had a great commander, =617= djbattlefield2007. If you know dj you will know he is probably one of the best commanders in the game. He was talking to me on mic and telling me exactly where everyone was. And like I said about the missiles, if you've spent 6 years piloting chopper most of the time, you're obviously going to become good at it.

And lastly, dj said something about the amount of kicks I have. A lot of them are for breaking rules/hacking or just talking shit. But I have never disrespected anyone in TFC as far as I can remember and I always obey the rules.

Back to top Go down
Tankbuster44

Banned? lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:35 pm

Tankbuster44 wrote:

And lastly, dj said something about the amount of kicks I have. A lot of them are for breaking rules/hacking or just talking shit.

Sorry for the extra posts dude I couldn't find the edit button. What I meant was I have been kicked/banned loads of times from servers because people think I hack.
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Banned? lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:21 pm

Well Tankbuster44 myself and two other members were watching you for quite a while.
and in that time we all noted that there was no commander on your team whatsoever. yet you flew around knowing exactly where all the enemy were.
then you try to tell me the commander told you where they were when there was no commander.
You have played about 1777hrs and have spent 400 some hours in the helicopter not exactly 90 percent of your time played.
And being kicked over 1100 times in 1777hrs I'm not the only one who thinks some things up.
Back to top Go down
Tankbuster44

Banned? lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:10 pm

Lol that's ridiculous. The round I got banned =617= djbattlefield2007 was Commander, he will confirm this and he has the demo to prove it. I never said 90% of my play time was chopper, I said that 90% of the time I'm in the heli, I'm flying it. Well I don't mean to be rude, but the reason I have so many kicks/bans is mostly due to clans like this, who ban people for 'hacking' just because you 'think somethings up'. Sorry but to me and other people who were there that I've spoken to, it seems like you banned me simply for killing you too much. It reminds me of a round I played in your server a while ago, when my gunner and a regular on your server, dano457, was about to be kicked becuase he had so many kills in my chopper.

Please unban me. I don't hack, I never have and never will. You have no proof whatsoever and you won't find any.

Like I said I don't mean to be rude, but if you're an admin, then you should know the difference between a normal skilled player and a hacker.
Back to top Go down
DjBattlefield

Birthday : 1962-08-18

Banned? lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:38 am

Hello TFC,

This is my first post here. Unfortunately, ya'll Banned my good friend TanKBusteR yesterday and it's a mistake because he's just very good at choppering plus he had 'Me' literally in his ear telling him through VOIP what to look out for.

Ya'll know I can command quite effectively and with an Ace Cobra pilot such as TanKBusteR, along with the Chopper hacker PaperPast [=, we were just an unstoppable force. TanK & I are an elite chopper crew and since I didn't get the chopper with him I thought I'd help him through commanding. Which worked out perfectly since I believe his first run with PaperPast they flew around the island for about 10 minutes. I watched the demo....thought I'd show some screenshots that prove I was commanding at the time.

[-] Commander Screens Tank, Paper & I [-]

LoL, It seams I'm unable to post screenshots for 7 days....

You can clearly see from these two screenshots I'm commander. TanK & Paper are in the choppa and theres a squadleader in the chopper.
Back to top Go down
Tankbuster44

Banned? lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:01 am

What's up with you guys coming on forums but not replying? And why are you so adamant I didn't have a commander? I would post the screens proving you wrong, but it says I can't for 7 days. If you would like me to send them to you, or the battlerecorder demo of the round, which also proves I had a commander the whole time I was there, just say so. Smile
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Banned? lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:07 am

DjBattlefield

I've seen the video you are on the ship as commander for at least part of the time. His gunner and I were both on the American team and did not see you spot anything.
So it is possible you were spotting people on the ground for him by voip.

Tankbuster44
You are not banned because you were killing me too much, I was on your team.
Your ban appeal is in review you will get an answer shortly.
Back to top Go down
Tankbuster44

Banned? lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:01 am

DangerousDoug wrote:
DjBattlefield

I've seen the video you are on the ship as commander for at least part of the time. His gunner and I were both on the American team and did not see you spot anything.
So it is possible you were spotting people on the ground for him by voip.

Tankbuster44
You are not banned because you were killing me too much, I was on your team.
Your ban appeal is in review you will get an answer shortly.

This is correct. He occasionally spotted someone for me if I couldn't find them, but other than that he would tell me exactly where to go through VOIP. Also if you watch the video up until I get banned, you will see that dj is still in the essex commanding at the time.
Back to top Go down
DjBattlefield

Banned? lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:38 am

Yes, I was commading as I told you before and I spot a lot unless im smoking. And this is what good players do, they look out for each other and since both guys in the chopper were my friends I was Scanning and watching out for major threats.

For instance, my first Screenshot I was going to post is of me taking out a jet that was coming for them at carrier. I saw it ahead of time in the scan, and I told them 'Jet coming to carrier!'. When the jet got there I was lighting him up on the essex he never got a shot off and veered off into the water....

Banned? lol Screen478
Back to top Go down
DjBattlefield

Banned? lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:06 am

[-] Commander Screen Tank, Paper & I [-]

Banned? lol Screen479

You can clearly see from these screenshots I'm commander. TanK & Paper are in the choppa and theres a squadleader in the chopper whom I'm talking to.

[-] Screenshots of Cobra, UAVs & Good, Fair Play [-]

Banned? lol Zscreen039owning

Banned? lol Zscreen040uav1a

Banned? lol Zscreen043uav1b

Banned? lol Zscreen0452uavs1a

Banned? lol Zscreen0462uavs1b

Banned? lol Zscreen047uav3a

I hope this settles this debate. We are not cheaters....just extremely awesome players!
=PBR= BayBlaze can vouche for me on this one, I spot for him all the time and give him attack orders and he follows them and guns infrantry down as they run to a base. Take care gentlemen, always a pleasure to play on your server.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

Banned? lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:03 pm

Tankbuster44 wrote:
you don't have any proof.

Not all hacks can be proved

Tankbuster44 wrote:
I have so many kicks/bans is mostly due to clans like this, who ban people for 'hacking' just because you 'think somethings up'.

We have our own rules about it.
Due to new hacks not being detected and punkbuster not detecting all hacks, we decide what players to ban based in our experience.
In fact, you were banned by an admin with 7,000 hrs played.
We analyze every case and we decide if we lift the ban.

Tankbuster44 wrote:
I don't hack, I never have and never will. You have no proof whatsoever and you won't find any.

You are not the first one arguing innocence.
We have some cases on which we lifted the bans and later we caught them with a proof.

Tankbuster44 wrote:
Like I said I don't mean to be rude, but if you're an admin, then you should know the difference between a normal skilled player and a hacker.

You can be 15 years old an be an admin.
Being an admin is not the reason to know the difference between a normal or skilled player.
Like I said, you were banned by an admin with enough hours played to know the difference.

DjBattlefield wrote:
You can clearly see from these screenshots I'm commander. TanK & Paper are in the choppa and theres a squadleader in the chopper whom I'm talking to.

Screenshots cant be accepted as proof.
I am not saying you were not commanding and spotting everything to tankbuster, I am just saying because we or anybody cant verify those screenshots were taken while you were commanding and the player was banned, screenshots are not accepted as proof.

Anyway, the case is under review.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
DjBattlefield

Banned? lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:22 pm

One last word on this from me. You guys know that I dont hack, I've never even searched one on google. With that said, do you guys think I would come here and lie to you?

After all these years of playing on your server do you actually think I would make my first posts on your forum defending a hacker. He's my friend, and we just want to chopper and play.

Its my fault really because after the USMC took the field, I got angry at DangerousDoug for bombing right ontop of one of my Arty Strikes so I resigned. Theres not a lot of places I can Arty when they are down to 2 flags. So there was a brief 10 minute span where I was not commanding. That had to of been the time you guys were watching him and thought something is up but in all honesty if they are down to two flags, any chopper pilot thats half decent is going to know where the enemy fire is coming from. Its not brain surgery, its BF2.

@Hardest.Hit - Those 2 ingame screenshots came from THAT round. Those other screenshots came from THAT round from YOUR demo. I understand you dont 'trust' me so you cant take it as evidence but I don't lie or cheat....so why would you not trust me or the screenshots?

I wouldnt put my neck out for someone who cheats, it's as simple as that =TFC=. I hope you all know that I've grown to respect you over the years even if I dont spend a lot of time on your =TFC= server, I have on =365=.

Take care.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Banned? lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:20 pm

DjBattlefield wrote:
Do you guys think I would come here and lie to you?

No
But screenshots cant be taken as evidence by us or any antihack service like punkbuster, punksbusted.com or pbbans.com
That is the only thing I am saying. Screenshots cant be taken as evidence.

DjBattlefield wrote:
After all these years of playing on your server do you actually think I would make my first posts on your forum defending a hacker.

Of course not, unless you dont know as a fact if he is using hacks or not.
Check this link.

The player was arguing he was not using hacks, and dano was defending a friend.
We lifted the ban and a few days later we caught him and I would like to think dano was not aware this player was using hacks.

https://thefriendlyclan.forumotion.com/t915-please-unbanned-me

DjBattlefield wrote:
@Hardest.Hit - Those 2 ingame screenshots came from THAT round. Those other screenshots came from THAT round from YOUR demo. I understand you dont 'trust' me so you cant take it as evidence but I don't lie or cheat....so why would you not trust me or the screenshots?

Like I said in my previous post, I was not saying those screenshots were fake, I said screenshots cant be taken as evidence.
Back to top Go down
Tankbuster44

Banned? lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:27 pm

I appreciate where you're coming form blanc and thanks for the replies. I don't really know what else. I just hope you unban me, because I promise you guys I don't hack and I wouldn't let my friend come on here and back me up if I did. You are welcome to gun in my chopper and see for yourself that I don't hack.

Respect,
Tank
Back to top Go down
Tankbuster44

Banned? lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:31 pm

Guys when can I expect an answer? There's at least 5 of you in the server every night, and I'm still sitting here with no other good servers when I haven't done anything wrong. Have a bit of decency please.
Back to top Go down
Tankbuster44

Banned? lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:01 pm

So I guess you guys aren't going to release it? LOL. Just LOL. I'll take it as a compliment. You're not the first noobs to accuse me without proof. I don't know why I even wanted an unban, if you kids saw me playing without lag, you would ban me in an instant. You guys need to take your head out of your ass and just accept the fact that you guys are terrible at this game, and just because someone like me can own the shit out of a server like a BOSS, doesn't mean they hack. In my opinion, and most of the people on the bf2s site agree, you banned me simply for owning the server, just like when you were about to kick your regular dano for owning in my chopper. Your clan is now the laughing stock of bf2s. Hope to see some of you on 365, where the admins know the difference between skill and hacking. Smile

lol Friendly Clan my ass.
Back to top Go down
$kull_candy

Birthday : 1992-04-06

Banned? lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:29 pm

I would be willing to bet that if you had been patient you would have been given a second chance. but you were disrespectful like countless others on this forum and you even used some of the same words they did. From going back and reading past unban requests i can make an educated guess your ban will stay.
Back to top Go down
Tankbuster44

Banned? lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:15 am

$kull_candy wrote:
I would be willing to bet that if you had been patient you would have been given a second chance. but you were disrespectful like countless others on this forum and you even used some of the same words they did. From going back and reading past unban requests i can make an educated guess your ban will stay.

Yeah, cool story bro. Except I wouldn't want unbanned from a server where you can't dominate without being banned for 'hacking'. I gave you guys four days to realize how wrong your decision was and to make things right, but I guess your members are too busy playing in your server, looking or other skilled players to ban. I don't know why I'm suprised, after I told the bf2s community there were lots of players who had the same experience in your server... thats why its only regulars with no skill who play there. Like I said, I'll stick to 365, where the admins are professional and know the difference between a skilled player and a cheater.

'The Friendly Clan - Unless you have skill' should be your motto.

Have a nice day. Smile
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Banned? lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:12 am

We were going to lift the ban.
It is useless now to explain why we did not lift the ban before.
The ban will stay permanent but with a different reason now.
Back to top Go down
E641

E641

Banned? lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:09 pm

Tankbuster44 wrote:
$kull_candy wrote:

Yeah, cool story bro. Except I wouldn't want unbanned from a server where you can't dominate without being banned for 'hacking'. I gave you guys four days to realize how wrong your decision was and to make things right, but I guess your members are too busy playing in your server, looking or other skilled players to ban. I don't know why I'm suprised, after I told the bf2s community there were lots of players who had the same experience in your server... thats why its only regulars with no skill who play there. Like I said, I'll stick to 365, where the admins are professional and know the difference between a skilled player and a cheater.

'The Friendly Clan - Unless you have skill' should be your motto.

Have a nice day. Smile

I can't speak for all members of the Clan but I have been busy with work and a family emergency and have not had time to play, NO ALL admins make the decision to keep a ban or lift it, but I can say that based on your lack or patience and you statements that I can understand why the ban is staying. I am the first one to say that I know there are players out there that are better than me and I can accept being dominated by a skilled player (I know Dano is better in a chopper than me so I expect to lose more than I win against him)

I heard Dano say how good or a pilot you were so it is bad to see that your lack of patience has caused your ban to stay and for the record, just because you have no PROOF that someone is cheating doesn't mean they aren't. I am not saying you were because I have had limited play time lately but don't scream that just because there is no proof it isn't happening.

PS: "The Friendly Clan" does not mean kiss asses, it means we TRY to make a server playable for all that keeps Team killers, Hackers and other forms of disruptive players out of the server. Do we make mistakes, Yes we all do but we TRY to resolve them

Do NOT take kindness as Weakness...

E
Back to top Go down
Tankbuster44

Banned? lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:26 pm

E641 wrote:
I can't speak for all members of the Clan but I have been busy with work and a family emergency and have not had time to play, NO ALL admins make the decision to keep a ban or lift it, but I can say that based on your lack or patience and you statements that I can understand why the ban is staying. I am the first one to say that I know there are players out there that are better than me and I can accept being dominated by a skilled player (I know Dano is better in a chopper than me so I expect to lose more than I win against him)

I heard Dano say how good or a pilot you were so it is bad to see that your lack of patience has caused your ban to stay and for the record, just because you have no PROOF that someone is cheating doesn't mean they aren't. I am not saying you were because I have had limited play time lately but don't scream that just because there is no proof it isn't happening.

PS: "The Friendly Clan" does not mean kiss asses, it means we TRY to make a server playable for all that keeps Team killers, Hackers and other forms of disruptive players out of the server. Do we make mistakes, Yes we all do but we TRY to resolve them

Do NOT take kindness as Weakness...

E

Dude, four days of waiting when there are no other servers to play on is more than patient. You guys shouldn't have banned me in the first place. I understand I didn't respond in the most mature way, but oh well, I've said it now.

Hope to own some of you on 365 afro
Back to top Go down
E641

E641

Banned? lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:25 pm

Tankbuster44 wrote:
Dude, four days of waiting when there are no other servers to play on is more than patient. You guys shouldn't have banned me in the first place. I understand I didn't respond in the most mature way, but oh well, I've said it now.

Hope to own some of you on 365 afro

I can understand your frustration if you can't find another server but it did not help your cause with the statements that were made. Like I said, not all admins have the authority to lift a ban and today is the first time I have had time to play in several days.

E
Back to top Go down
DjBattlefield

Banned? lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:30 pm

Thanks anyways guys.
I told him to 'BE COOL', but hes like me, he's Irish! LoL

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banned? lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned? lol
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next