=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned? lol

Go down 
+17
bf2savygirl92
Tankbuster
(PT)Wittmann
Descartes42
jeffey
Soulabducter
brettlwason
dano457
rapidfx
GunnySgtJR
defuser
E641
$kull_candy
gblanco
DjBattlefield
DangerousDoug
Tankbuster44
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
porra_eusoumau

porra_eusoumau

Birthday : 1966-05-28

Banned? lol - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 2:52 pm

bf2savygirl92 wrote:

you need to stop putting peanut butter in your anal and having your dog lick it off.

Lick My Balls!

Wow! How kinky can a hacker get???
Back to top Go down
Tankbster

Birthday : 1991-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 3:19 pm

(PT)Wittmann wrote:
Just ignore him...he wants attention... Rolling Eyes 

Yesterday before I posted you were all about how we're lying and how you like my new alias.

But now that I have proved your shitty clan wrong yet again, you want to ignore me? In other words, you know how retarded you all look now and you don't want to say anything else because you will just look even more retarded.

And again, Jeffey and bf2savygirl are not me. They are in America and I'm in the UK, check the IP addresses... oh wait you don't even know what an IP is.

And there's no point in trying to ban me from here. You guys really aren't that bright are you?
Back to top Go down
Tankbster

PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 3:57 pm

brettlwason wrote:
WOW ..10 ACCOUNTS..WOULD THAT BE BECAUSE A PERSON HAS BEEN BANNED AND THEY NEED A NEW CD KEY TO PLAY AGAIN???
I ONLY HAVE 3 ACCOUNTS.....
1ST ONE ...I HAD NEVER PLAYED ONLINE B4 AND JUST AS I STARTED PLAYING I WAS INFORMED BY SOMEONE THAT I CAN CHANGE MY NAME..SO I DID IT. IT HAS STAYED  THAT WAY EVER SINCE CHANGING MY IN GAME NAME..
2ND ONE...PLAYED IT FOR 7YRS GOT TOO 3 STAR GENERAL
3RD ONE IS MY CURRENT USER ..I DECIDED TO START A KNEW ACCOUNT TO BRING SOME SPICE INTO THE GAME...I.E GET PROMOTION NEW MEDALS/AWARDS AGAIN...

SO SOOORRY IF SOUNDING NIAVE...WHY WOULD YOU HAVE 10 ACCOUNTS..
WOULD IT BE BCAUSE THE PERSONS INGAME NAME HAS BEEN BANNED OR CAUGHT HACKING BY PUNKBUSTER...

ALSO WELL SAID THERE DANO..

OMG 10 ACCOUNTS OMFG I MUST HAVE CHANGED MY CD KEY 10 TIMES.

Wrong again genius. Yet more proof of how brainless this clan is. Yes, there are around 10 accounts attributed to my GUID, but they're all from the same CD key. But if you weren't so inane, you would have realized that and there would have been no need for you to post that retarded statement.
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 4:01 pm

LMAO this is the same moron using a proxy the way he talks he is about 12yr old.
Hey shit for brains if =TFC= is so bad why are we one of the only clans still going?
Back to top Go down
killingsentries14

Birthday : 1994-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 4:05 pm

Hello,

I feel the need to share my experiences with Tankbuster.

My username, KillingSentries14, represents the number of sentries I had to kill to rescue Tankbuster from being raped orally and anally for 7 years by a contingent of Spanish terrorists known by the name Lo Que Con Queso. Tankbuster was working for my organization to collect information on LQCQ's known associates in the Scotland area, when he forgot to get dressed one day and walked outside naked. This resulted in him being placed into police custody and having his cover blown. Within a few hours, before my men could get to him, LQCQ had taken Tankbuster to their secret caverns located in the depths of the Canadian alps.

We were devastated. Tankbuster was not only one of our most capable operators, but he was a great friend. When I was tired after getting reamed out by senior agency personnel, Tankbuster always knew the place my dick needed his tongue applied to fix me right up. LQCQ held Tank for years, raping him in all orifices of his body every single day. It took them 7 months for him to finally break and reveal his BF2 password. I shed a tear when I learned of how long he held out. My training truly worked. Anyway, armed with his BF2 username, LQCQ wreaked havoc on numerous online servers using Tankbuster's alias. They used aimbots and other illegal programs in order to destroy his good name. And it worked.

Since he was now listed in PBBans, the brass would not authorize a rescue operation. He was totally disavowed by our agency, and the entire government. I decided I would not stand for this. I took my badge and agency ID and placed it on my supervisory agent's desk. I knew if this went badly, I would not be coming back.

I trained for 14 months to rescue Tankbuster. Whenever I was pushing out an extra rep or running an extra mile, I thought of his screams and cries as they raped him with various foreign objects and forced him to eat his own feces. When my training was complete, I got a snow dog and embarked into the Canadian alps. I was NOT leaving Canada without Tankbuster. Except there was one problem - I did not know where he was.

I went onto Battlefield 2, onto your server to speak with the individuals using his stolen account. I said "Hey where you at men?" and they gave me the location. Easier than I thought. TFC admins asked me if I would be willing to come by their place for some kind of weird gay orgy, but I hadn't the time for games. I'm sure it went on as scheduled, and they pissed in each others ears as is the norm for the TFC clan.

Arriving at the base, I took out sentries one by one to find Tankbuster. Taking down one sentry, I told him I would let him live if he gave me Tankbuster's location. He gave me the location. I arrived at the cavern he was being held. I walked in with my weapon drawn, and was immediately overtaken by the smell of feces, semen, and urine. I knew this was where he was being raped.

I saw Tankbuster, sprawled out on a table begging for his rapists to stop. Peering through a box, I saw that these rapists were not from LQCQ, but were TFC admins. It was your clan all along who kidnapped my agent, stole his account, and sexually assaulted him for 7 years. Overcome with rage, I double tapped each TFC admin and rescued Tankbuster. He took a handgun and we fought our way out of the base. He could hardly walk due to his ass being torn into 14 different pieces, but he pressed on.

I won't bore you with the details, but you should consider unbanning him. What you did to him is criminal.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Tankbster

PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 4:08 pm

DangerousDoug wrote:
LMAO this is the same moron using a proxy the way he talks he is about 12yr old.
Hey shit for brains if =TFC= is so bad why are we one of the only clans still going?

Proxys don't allow you to be on a website using different IPs at the same time, check userlist, we're all up in this bitch kid. So you're wrong again. I see that you're still as retarded now as you were when you banned me.
Back to top Go down
dano457

dano457

Birthday : 1957-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 4:13 pm

Hey shit for brains if =TFC= is so bad why are we one of the only clans still going? Now that is funny!
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 4:14 pm

Tankbster wrote:
Proxys don't allow you to be on a website using different IPs at the same time
so you have two computers or a hacker bum buddy
Back to top Go down
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

Birthday : 1964-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 4:33 pm

Quote :
Yeah, if my clan got proved to be a bunch of retards as often as TFC, I'd probably post something like that too. Unfortunately it doesn't change the fact that you're still retarded.

Damn I actually found a pic of you and your clan.

Banned? lol - Page 3 383g4
Back to top Go down
(PT)Wittmann

(PT)Wittmann

Birthday : 1976-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 4:50 pm

These are my last words to you: you are schizophrenic ...you are not taking the medication. Rolling Eyes 

Now you see me ... and now you dont. cyclops 

I have more important things to do in life.

Take care kid...

Back to top Go down
rapidfx

rapidfx

Birthday : 1969-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 5:14 pm

It's always funny when kids like this talk like they know whats going on in the world.
Whats next? You going to post a msg on twitter?
You are now fully boring me. You may be sitting at home, thinking you are all super cool and pissing us off, but in reality you are entertaining a large group of people.
Maybe your father told you once, "They are not laughing with you, they are laughing AT you...." if your mother knew who he was...
BTW, how's your server going? How many years has that been up? Yea... That's what I thought.
I will say this, at least you, or spell check, was smart enough to use "you're" instead of your...
Now enjoy talking to the tumbleweeds.
Back to top Go down
http://rapidfx.org
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 6:06 pm

Threatening to crash our server is one more think why this player will never be welcomed here.
Maybe he is only a kid with a big mouth or he really can do it.
Anyway, It is a waste of time talking to a player like him.

https://thefriendlyclan.forumotion.com/t1792-watch-out-for-420-tankbuster44
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
rapidfx

rapidfx

Birthday : 1969-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 6:28 pm

blanco yea, but in the end, even if he can, that's all he has.
Must be a sad little life.
Back to top Go down
http://rapidfx.org
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 6:34 pm

rapidfx wrote:
blanco yea, but in the end, even if he can, that's all he has.
Must be a sad little life.
+1
Back to top Go down
brettlwason

brettlwason

Birthday : 1964-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:01 pm

CAN WE PLSE NOT CLOSE THIS THREAD...IT'S BETTER THAN THE SHOW MY WIFE WATCHES SOMETIMES...."DAYS OF OUR LIVES".....

STAY TUNED FOR THE CONTINUING EPISODE OF  "TANKBUSTERS REVENGE"
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:09 pm

lol! 
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

Birthday : 1964-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 7:22 am

Anytime I see 420 in a persons name they usually are retarded. When you need to advertise drugs in your name you are F&^ked up and show how screwed up your priorities are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned? lol
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3