=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please Unbanned Me.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AirborneInvasion

Birthday : 1953-10-01

Please Unbanned Me. Empty
PostSubject: Please Unbanned Me.   Please Unbanned Me. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:22 pm

Hello I just got banned for suspect of hacking. I don't know who ban me? I'm not hacking and as far as breaking rules I been learning your rules, so I been paying attention to them as far as I can tell, Can you please unbanned me! I been playing this game for a long while. Dano457 knows who I am. My username is AirborneInvasion. My apologies if I said something wrong to anyone.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Please Unbanned Me.   Please Unbanned Me. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:46 pm

You have been accused of using aimbot by other players.
Since then, you have been analyzed by me.
I have been playing this game since the game was released.
When you are flying a jet you kill people at ground not being spotted and without a commander.
I decided to ban you today when you killed me with a DAO12 but the sound of the DAO12 was the sound of sniper pistol and I dont buy it.
Ban Stays.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
AirborneInvasion

PostSubject: Re: Please Unbanned Me.   Please Unbanned Me. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:35 am

Well Thank You for the quick reply. I respect your decision, but as far as me cheating, I respectfully disagree with you. I fire my Dao12 in rapid succession,so if you say you heard the sniper pistol then you heard that, and as far as other people crying the blues about me killing them while on the plane perhaps they should learn to fine tune their video settings. And try it in that faction before crying the blues. Again Thank You for the quick response.
Back to top Go down
AirborneInvasion

PostSubject: Re: Please Unbanned Me.   Please Unbanned Me. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:39 am

gblanco wrote:
You have been accused of using aimbot by other players.

I have been playing this game since the game was released.

By the Way I also have play this game for more than 5 years this is not my first trip around this circus....
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

PostSubject: Re: Please Unbanned Me.   Please Unbanned Me. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 4:33 am

AirborneInvasion wrote:
By the Way I also have play this game for more than 5 years this is not my first trip around this circus....

For curiosity.... playing with what account ?
Back to top Go down
AirborneInvasion

PostSubject: Re: Please Unbanned Me.   Please Unbanned Me. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:26 am

[FUB] *|Laser~Guided~Ops|*
Back to top Go down
AirborneInvasion

PostSubject: Re: Please Unbanned Me.   Please Unbanned Me. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:33 am

gblanco wrote:
AirborneInvasion wrote:

For curiosity.... playing with what account ?

and I have several others as you can see, I change my username every so often I personally get bored not getting rank up at times . Besides it keeps the crybabies at bay. No disrespect intended.
Back to top Go down
dano457

dano457

Birthday : 1957-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Please Unbanned Me.   Please Unbanned Me. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:31 am

I can say that this player is one of the best I have ever had the privilege to play with. He is also one of the nicest and fairest people I have encountered. I played on the same server as he some two years ago and he is just a damn good player. I know it is frustrating to be constantly killed by one or more players as I am often that recipient. However to ban someone because they are that good is a shame . Now if you do not want the best to play here then I understand. Has any TFC member spoken to him while in game? If you have then you will know this is a genuine person, albeit damn good. TFC is a fun server with good all around friendly members and for the most part managed well. You all make the rules I understand. My suggestion is for a TFC member to fly with this player and then you will know who he is. Kinda like the Matrix movie, you have to fight with somebody to really know them......dano457
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

PostSubject: Re: Please Unbanned Me.   Please Unbanned Me. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:21 pm

dano457 wrote:
To ban someone because they are that good is a shame.

Yes it is.
This is not the case.

dano457 wrote:
Now if you do not want the best to play here then I understand.

No, you dont understand.
Bayblaze2 ranked as the #1 pilot in the world plays in this server, he has been questioned but not permanent banned.
3,100 hrs playing as pilot gives him the benefit of the doubt.

AirborneInvasion is your friend and what you are doing is defending a friend, we all do the same.
Anybody with enough experience could notice when something is not right.
I did not decide to ban him based on what other players said, there are always players accusing other players of using hacks, I mentioned that because that gave me an alert.
My decision was based on:
1.- A player who always finds the enemies at ground when flying a jet without being spotted or using commander, including enemies in the middle of nowhere.
2.- If you know the cobra is being piloted by an experienced player, you dont approach to the cobra in a straight line because you can be easily killed with the tv missile, so, knowing he was solo flying the cobra, he was going for repair to the carrier, he crossed arty island and I was approaching from behind, then suddenly when I was a few feets from him, the cobra did a 180 degrees turn and I was immediately killed by a tv missile, lucky shoot ?... maybe, but very questionable.
3.- A shootgun sounding like a sniper pistol ?.

With all those undetected hacks around I decided to put a personal limit on what I believe based on my experience, a player could be using hacks.
He crossed that limit, as simple as that.
Back to top Go down
AirborneInvasion

PostSubject: Re: Please Unbanned Me.   Please Unbanned Me. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:55 pm

Hello Guys, Is not the end of the world is just a game, blanco made his decision and I accept it. Just to clarify your scenario blanco, I have a habit of switching views hence. I saw your approach and turn in time, same when I fly a jet. I'm constantly doing these, don't use switch views? it is the standard method. Anyway Thank You blanco for the replies , and Dano457 Thank You for the kind words my friend. Godspeed to all......
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

PostSubject: Re: Please Unbanned Me.   Please Unbanned Me. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:08 pm

Ban was lifted due to some new facts a =TFC= clan member sent me.
Back to top Go down
AirborneInvasion

PostSubject: Re: Please Unbanned Me.   Please Unbanned Me. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:44 pm

Blanco Thank You, for your time also for lifting the ban. See you guys around......
Back to top Go down
dano457

dano457

Birthday : 1957-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Please Unbanned Me.   Please Unbanned Me. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 4:12 pm

Blanco you manage a fun and fair server. I do not know how you manage with all the time necessary to do as competent job as you do...well done. I would suggest a little fun between bayblaze and airbourne, maybe a fly-off?. Also fly with airbourne, he is the smartest player I have ever met. Airbourne and I have never personally met but we have spent many hours in the atk chopper together, I extend an invitation to all TFC members to personally visit with me in Malibu, Calif. if you are out this way. I look forward to being pulverized and sometimes I get payback...LOL. I am definitely not as good as most and better than some and most always trying to have FUN and kill a few precious hours that I have to play . See you on the battlefield....dano457
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Unbanned Me.   Please Unbanned Me. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Unbanned Me.
Page 1 of 1