=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last night rule breaker

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarciss

Birthday : 1978-06-30

Last night rule breaker Empty
PostSubject: Last night rule breaker   Last night rule breaker Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 9:58 am

Last night the player Scud kept raping the jet and heli pad over and over even after i told him he was breaking the rules. He then was very rude after being called out.

Short clip of him here but people stopped going into jet heli due to it.

Forum won't let me post link so here is a part of the YouTube link

youtu.be/TDraesonYxM
Back to top Go down
ScudRocket

Birthday : 1967-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Last night rule breaker   Last night rule breaker Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 3:54 pm

The chopper was airborne and landed again when it came under fire.
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Last night rule breaker   Last night rule breaker Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 4:03 pm

Thank you for the information Sarciss, I'll deal with Scud. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ScudRocket

PostSubject: Re: Last night rule breaker   Last night rule breaker Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 12:23 am

Sarciss wrote:
Last night the player Scud kept raping the jet and heli pad over and over even after i told him he was breaking the rules.  He then was very rude after being called out.

Short clip of him here but people stopped going into jet heli due to it.

Forum won't let me post link so here is a part of the YouTube link

youtu.be/TDraesonYxM

Your raged when I shot you down in dog fight because as soon as you re-spawned i flew over airfield for a look and you started spamming cheat/rule breaker.

Your team stopped going to the jet & heli because they where playing BF2 Wake and defending the main asset as a team, We had 2 squads putting pressure on airfield, I was squad leader of one and I was also bailing on airfield when it was clear and also supporting the ground troops from the air, your team was defending airfield really well. The only one not helping your team was you because you were filming for 20min, It was a close game we nearly caped you guys out but we failed.

I wasn't rude.

Do you understand when you play as a team and you team m8's are attacking airfield and your in a jet you stay in the area to help and dont just go back to the carrier for more bombs ..

Choppers and jets are all off the ground when i engaged them or they where empty and a soldier near them.
Back to top Go down
Sarciss

Birthday : 1978-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Last night rule breaker   Last night rule breaker Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 12:49 am

I didn't bother reading everything you just posted.

You kept raping the jet pad and i told you that you were breaking the rules. When you reacted to it and kept going i snapped this clip before the cap. You can see on the mini map my squad member go to the heli and get in so he didn't come back from somewhere and land like you claim. I killed you tons of times and you got me that one time in a dog fight. I was gonna continue to dog fight you no problem or upset but when you starting raping the jet spawn and i couldn't get off the ground is when i let you know you were breaking the rules by doing that.

Just follow the rules and have fun whether you're kicking ass or getting your ass kicked. It's just a game and I'm not going to read anymore on this thread as it's pointless.
Back to top Go down
ScudRocket

PostSubject: Re: Last night rule breaker   Last night rule breaker Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 1:27 am

I didn't claim the the chopper come back from somewhere and land, don't continue to make stuff up.

The chopper was taking off and I seen it fire up on the first pass and I didn't engage it then, I waited until its wheels where off the ground before firing anything. chopper wasn't grounded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last night rule breaker   Last night rule breaker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last night rule breaker
Page 1 of 1