=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned for Retaliatory Teamkilling

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
who_cares_at_this_point

Birthday : 1950-01-17

Banned for Retaliatory Teamkilling Empty
PostSubject: Banned for Retaliatory Teamkilling   Banned for Retaliatory Teamkilling Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 6:31 am

Hello TFC,

I was banned from the server about two weeks ago on 10-28-2012 I believe by Doug most likely for teamkilling. I see by other unban requests you don't care who started it and for what reasons other than you just don't warrant it. I accept this and apologize for retaliating. If unbanned it won't happen again. (I'll just hide or run or die)

I always ask for an admin first but I'm sure you guys were busy playing as I know you guys are hardcore BF2ers and wouldn't ignore if someone was asking for help.

I do however laugh at the judgement of the ban because the "child" who started it came into the server with a chip on his shoulder and a BIG mouth. He got upset that I kept getting the F-35B and was swearing a lot which I could care less about but I felt it was disruptful.

I had to bail out of my jet and instead of this 'child' shooting at the jet taking me out, he shot at me. Which pist me off on multiple levels. No teamplay & a bit of an asshat doing that...

Banned for Retaliatory Teamkilling Screen564

I admit the first thing I did when I respawned was take him out with AT. Then he killed me then back and forth for awhile. Next round we were on different teams and I was owning him in the jet and he was quite upset about it and this is where I'm sure he cried to Doug and thats when I saw a WARNING at the top of the screen for TeamKilling. I was flying at the time and told Doug "are you joking, that kid TKed me twice before I retaliated" where I got no response from Doug.

Then at the end of the round I was disconnected without being spoken to again. So I thank Doug for:

1.) Not talking to me as I've been a friend and teamplayer on TFC's server for many years.

2.) Taking the side of some teamkilling 'child' with bad language the second he joined the server.

3.) At least he let me finish the round before banning me. Laughing

Never-the-less I understand what I did wrong and understand if Unbanned that its not tolerated on TFC's server under any circumstance. Which is fine for me as I'm a constant magnet for these kind of players and now I know that if I'm Teamkilled I'll just ask for an admin and watch the other idiot get tossed.

Thanks for your time and fun server to play Wake Island on.

PS - If I'm wrong about Doug being the admin who banned me I'm sorry but he was the only TFC member that I saw present during the last round where I was banned. But I was flying around in a jet and I could easily be wrong.

Teamkilling 'Child' - steve_shooter24
My BF2 In-Game-Name - =617= DjBattlefield2007
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Banned for Retaliatory Teamkilling   Banned for Retaliatory Teamkilling Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:23 am

https://youtu.be/CgvZniwfZhY

I played the battlefield recorder file.

who_cares_at_this_point wrote:
I do however laugh at the judgement of the ban because the "child" who started it came into the server with a chip on his shoulder and a BIG mouth.

This is a free speech server.
Only racism is not tolerated.
He did not say anything racist.

I admit the first thing I did when I respawned was take him out with AT. Then he killed me then back and forth for awhile.

Killed you back and forth for a while ? You are lying.
He teamkilled you only once and possibly by mistake because jets were flying over carrier and he saw someone bailing.

So I thank Doug for:

1.) Not talking to me as I've been a friend and teamplayer on TFC's server for many years.

Talking to you ?
A friend of =TFC= server never breaks the rules, specially 3 intentional teamkils in a row.

2.) Taking the side of some teamkilling 'child' with bad language the second he joined the server.

I dont see any reason to lift the ban.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Banned for Retaliatory Teamkilling   Banned for Retaliatory Teamkilling Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 2:43 pm

I never heard you talking to me.
I never take sides I just enforce the rules.
And unfortunately it was not me who banned you.
Back to top Go down
who_cares_at_this_point

Birthday : 1950-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Banned for Retaliatory Teamkilling   Banned for Retaliatory Teamkilling Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:18 pm

Just got back from the Holiday and was surprised to see your response. You have to be joking right gblanco?

gblanco wrote:
I played the battlefield recorder file.
Did you watch it with your eyes closed? I know for a fact he TKed me more than once because I remember him being autokicked for 3 intentional TKs. Try re-recording the questionable 3 TKs in a row without the edits to make it look like I did it in a row. The reason I'm in the blackhawk is because he walked up to me and started shooting me as I asked for an admin so I got in the hawk with 2 bars of health and protected myself. Check your logs, you'll see me asking for an admin's help many times.

gblanco wrote:
Killed you back and forth for a while ? You are lying.
He teamkilled you only once and possibly by mistake because jets were flying over carrier and he saw someone bailing.
Wrong, it was intentional 'cause as you can clearly see in the screenshot I provided theres a J-10 attacking the carrier. Only a moron would kill someone jumping out of an F-35 and not a J-10 shooting at the grounded F-35 on carrier. As I said before he was pist that I kept getting the jet so that was payback.

In fact, it is YOU who are lying. To me, everyone on this forum and to your own clan. I ask another non-biased admin to view the same battlerecorder file and you will clearly see steve_shooter24 get auto kicked for the TKs. He did 3+ intentional TKs and never even got kicked by an admin. He was also shooting at anyone that stepped onto the F-35 spawn, something else against your rules right?

Did you see me TK anyone else besides this kid. NOPE, because I didn't. AND we both know before you banned me that you were watching me in BF2cc to see if I would do anything against your rules so you could immediately ban me. But I didn't do anything and thats why you waited 'til the end of the round to ban for TKs from the previous round. Oh wait, I DID TK someone that round, my bombs accidentally got a teammate once or twice. I'm sorry that I'm not perfect with my bombing runs, but every TFC member has done this by accident.

Steve gets a pass though for doing the same crap, not sure why and don't care at this point.

gblanco wrote:

Fine, he didn't say anything racist. I was only telling you this to show you his demeanor.

You do what you want at this point, but I don't come to your forum to tell lies. Just to tell the truth ALL the time from the best of what I remember happened. My BF2 doesn't even work anymore I just didn't want to be banned from a server where a lot of my TFC friends are and other BF2 buddies play at. Especially for only protecting myself from some idiot who clearly broke every rule that I did and doesn't even get kicked for it, but I get the ban, pretty humorous.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Banned for Retaliatory Teamkilling   Banned for Retaliatory Teamkilling Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:30 pm

I know for a fact he TKed me more than once because I remember him being autokicked for 3 intentional TKs. Try re-recording the questionable 3 TKs in a row without the edits to make it look like I did it in a row.

This is the battlefield recorder file. (No edit)

www.thefriendlyclan.com/bf2recorder/DjBattlefield2007.bf2demo

Play it with your eyes open and show us when he tked you more than once.
I was playing, not watching the game in bf2cc.
The reason I did not take any actions when you tked him was because I wanted to play the battlefield recorder file to be sure your teamkills were not an accident because I was on the other team.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
rapidfx

rapidfx

Birthday : 1969-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Banned for Retaliatory Teamkilling   Banned for Retaliatory Teamkilling Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:22 am

" Try re-recording the questionable 3 TKs in a row without the edits to make it look like I did it in a row."

If you honestly think people here are going to spend the time to edit a video to make you look bad, you should seek some help for that paranoia. I'm sorry, but that's just insane.
And just for future help in life, talking that much smack while trying to apeal something you feel was done to you wrongly is not the way to deal with it if you ever want resolution other than bye bye.
Back to top Go down
http://rapidfx.org
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Banned for Retaliatory Teamkilling   Banned for Retaliatory Teamkilling Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:15 pm

It doesn't matter if he team killed you ten times it doesn't make it okay to break the rules because he did.
Multiple Intentional team kills will get you banned. no excuses!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned for Retaliatory Teamkilling   Banned for Retaliatory Teamkilling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned for Retaliatory Teamkilling
Page 1 of 1