=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What admin just banned me "for excessive teamkilling" when I didn't have a single teamkill?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bayblaze2

Birthday : 1964-07-23

What admin just banned me "for excessive teamkilling" when I didn't have a single teamkill? Empty
PostSubject: What admin just banned me "for excessive teamkilling" when I didn't have a single teamkill?   What admin just banned me "for excessive teamkilling" when I didn't have a single teamkill? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 5:42 pm

Gents...which admin is screwing with me today?....12/5/2013..at approximately 5:30pm CST.....first I get kicked telling me to turn my anti-alias off, when my anti alias has always been off...you guys know that y'all have taken a thousand screen shots of me...everytime someone complains.....then I come back in and am immediately "banned" for excessive teamkilling.....

Doug...Blanco...can someone please give me an answer?

Thank you.

Bayblaze2
Back to top Go down
GunnySgtJR

GunnySgtJR

Birthday : 1965-09-13

What admin just banned me "for excessive teamkilling" when I didn't have a single teamkill? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What admin just banned me "for excessive teamkilling" when I didn't have a single teamkill?   What admin just banned me "for excessive teamkilling" when I didn't have a single teamkill? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 6:05 pm

Which admin is screwing with u ?? Not exactly a good way to start off our admins don't screw with people BayBlaze I'm not in game but I will get on and ask admins.. just be a little less aggressive on initial contact thank u sir
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: What admin just banned me "for excessive teamkilling" when I didn't have a single teamkill?   What admin just banned me "for excessive teamkilling" when I didn't have a single teamkill? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 6:25 pm

Bayblaze
You were kicked asking you to turn anti alias off.
After you connected to the server, your answer was.

"gentlemen.....quit fucking with me....my antialias is off...always has been"

Quit fucking with me ?
Let me explain you something.
We kick ANY player when we take screenshots and we get only black screenshots.
Antialias interfere with the process and thats why we ask players to turn anti alias off.
And as you know, you are a player accused of using hacks.
So, We are going to kick you anytime we want if we cant get a clean screenshot.
Or, there is a second option.
We can keep the ban if you dont want us to "fuck with you"

Just let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Bayblaze2

PostSubject: Re: What admin just banned me "for excessive teamkilling" when I didn't have a single teamkill?   What admin just banned me "for excessive teamkilling" when I didn't have a single teamkill? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:25 pm

Blanco...and all the other guys,

The "who is screwing with me" or "who is f***ing with me" was not intended the way it is apparently being taken...it was intended in the more jovial "hey guys...is some admin messing around with me" intention....I apologize that the context was not made clear....

My antialias is off...it has always been off....It has never been on simply because I don't even know what it does....so my setting have always had it "off"...

I know that I am constantly accused of hacking...and that is why I am careful to follow the rules of the server....

I did notice that some player who I have never seen before on the server accused me of hacking by asking for a screenshot to be taken since, in his view, I "wasn't hitting crap before and now I'm hitting everything all over the map.".....that accusation is fairly common from people who don't play often on the server, and are usually players who don't have much time in the game.

There is no reason why clean screen shots would not come out with me....And no one has mentioned that any screen shot could not be had.....and there is no question that I was not, and do not, purposefully or excessively teamkill.

Guys....I've been playing here for a couple of years....y'all know it is the only server I play on, because it also the most respectable server, and I see the server as more family and friends than anything else....y'all know me as much as I know you, and I've seen some rather new TFC players with tags, so I was asking in a more joking manner whether someone was messing with me.

So that is why I am asking ...if there is some problem getting screenshots with me, let me know...my antialias is "off"....y'all know I use VOIP ingame so have Doug or someone verify verbally with me that y'all are able to get and see whatever you want.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: What admin just banned me "for excessive teamkilling" when I didn't have a single teamkill?   What admin just banned me "for excessive teamkilling" when I didn't have a single teamkill? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 1:55 pm

The reason when you are banned and try to login a server will always be "for excesive teamilling"
This is by design.
You were not kicked because a player wrote in chat window you were using hacks and a screenshot should be taken.
Any admin has the right to verify ANY player.
If an admin is taking screenshots and cant get clear screenshots, he has the decision to kick you or not.
If what you said was not in the context we think, then, we will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Ban lifted
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Bayblaze2

PostSubject: Re: What admin just banned me "for excessive teamkilling" when I didn't have a single teamkill?   What admin just banned me "for excessive teamkilling" when I didn't have a single teamkill? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:01 pm

Thank you, Blanco

If any admin is having a problem getting a clean screenshot of me at anytime, please say something and I will happily make sure everything is done to ensure that all suspicions are adequately confirmed that no hacks or enhancements exist, and never have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What admin just banned me "for excessive teamkilling" when I didn't have a single teamkill?   What admin just banned me "for excessive teamkilling" when I didn't have a single teamkill? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What admin just banned me "for excessive teamkilling" when I didn't have a single teamkill?
Page 1 of 1