=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned for 2 teamkills on the same guy for him being stupid and teamkilling me.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pony

Pony

Birthday : 1995-04-15

Banned for 2 teamkills on the same guy for him being stupid and teamkilling me. Empty
PostSubject: Banned for 2 teamkills on the same guy for him being stupid and teamkilling me.   Banned for 2 teamkills on the same guy for him being stupid and teamkilling me. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:24 pm

Well I was playing just not to long ago and this guy decides to put c4 around my F35 and blow it up just as I was taking off. Which yeah pissed me off, so I teamkilled him, and then another. Yes, mabye the second teamkill wasn't necessary, but this wasn't solved the right way. Just goes to a ban for me, which yeah sucks. Every person I've seen that teamkills more than twice OR less seems to not get banned right away. Out of all the times I've been in TFC, people that are teamkilling, or being stupid gets a warning. I dont think it was fair but I understand what I did wasn't right but what he did wasn't either.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

Banned for 2 teamkills on the same guy for him being stupid and teamkilling me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for 2 teamkills on the same guy for him being stupid and teamkilling me.   Banned for 2 teamkills on the same guy for him being stupid and teamkilling me. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 5:24 pm

When not regular players are in our server and they don't know how friendly fire is (On or Off), we kick those players the first time for team kill.
If the same player intentionally team kill again, then the player is banned.
You did not report the team killer.
And Yes, the player that team killed you was banned .
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
CDNBambi

CDNBambi

Birthday : 1993-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Banned for 2 teamkills on the same guy for him being stupid and teamkilling me.   Banned for 2 teamkills on the same guy for him being stupid and teamkilling me. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 6:07 pm

I'm going to interject here, if I may? I've known this kid for 4/5 years and he's never done something like this before, and he does regret it, but you could have atleast given a warning or a ban; Or even prevented this by banning the guy who was purposely tking others, before this even had to happen. If I recall he had -13. He tk'd for a jet while you were right there and nothing was done. And like everyone does Pony got a peeved, he just acted on it where as most don't (but you know really want to). This is one of the few good servers out there and we like to play on it together. If you could please unban him, I'll keep him on a tight leash, I promise =P
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

PostSubject: Re: Banned for 2 teamkills on the same guy for him being stupid and teamkilling me.   Banned for 2 teamkills on the same guy for him being stupid and teamkilling me. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:45 pm

CDNBambi wrote:
but you could have at least given a warning or a ban; Or even prevented this by banning the guy who was purposely tking others, before this even had to happen. If I recall he had -13. He tk'd for a jet while you were right there and nothing was done.

I was commanding and I am sure I had the commander console windows open and that's why I did not see the team kill and he did not report the team kill and NOBODY did it, including you.
And I cant warn or kick a player if nobody report it.
I am not sure if the ban will be permanent, meanwhile the ban stays.

Back to top Go down
Pony

Pony

PostSubject: Re: Banned for 2 teamkills on the same guy for him being stupid and teamkilling me.   Banned for 2 teamkills on the same guy for him being stupid and teamkilling me. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:35 am

Alright, well I'll check the site daily of course, thanks for letting us know. I should of reported yes but of course I was too busy being stupid and teamkilling. Woops. Like, Bambi said yes I do regret it , thought about it for a little while and yeah it was dumb for me to do. I should of reported and avoided teamkilling. Of course I didn't for whatever dumb reason and had to go that way. For now, I'll just wait to play this game Razz
Back to top Go down
sniper.nkc

sniper.nkc

Birthday : 1961-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Banned for 2 teamkills on the same guy for him being stupid and teamkilling me.   Banned for 2 teamkills on the same guy for him being stupid and teamkilling me. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:24 am

In the video, I saw the attack chopper blew up the transport helicopter. Then you had a player C4 the jet. Things where going pretty wild there and you got caught up in this craziness and team kill twice in a roll. That's unacceptable behavior Ponyracer. Bambi is a regular player here and she has put her good reputation on the line to save you which is rare to see.
Back to top Go down
Pony

Pony

PostSubject: Re: Banned for 2 teamkills on the same guy for him being stupid and teamkilling me.   Banned for 2 teamkills on the same guy for him being stupid and teamkilling me. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:55 pm

Yeah it got pretty crazy and I don't understand what made him do all of this. Bambi wanted to say something when my post was replied to because she saw everything. Plus we do enjoy playing TFC, for it being one server out there that is actually enjoyable. I recently just got back in PC gaming not long ago and she showed me the server, and I do like it. My behavior was unacceptable and the teamkilling two times I do realize should of never been done. If Bambi's good reputation gets hurt trying to get me unbanned then I rather not have that happen to her. I'd rather her reputation stay good instead of putting everything on the line for me just to get unbanned. However, I'd still like getting unbanned if even possible, because we have fun playing on the server.
Back to top Go down
Pony

Pony

PostSubject: Re: Banned for 2 teamkills on the same guy for him being stupid and teamkilling me.   Banned for 2 teamkills on the same guy for him being stupid and teamkilling me. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:59 am

Anything on my being unbanned yet? I saw what Outlaw did and damn is he lucky. Razz
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

PostSubject: Re: Banned for 2 teamkills on the same guy for him being stupid and teamkilling me.   Banned for 2 teamkills on the same guy for him being stupid and teamkilling me. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:28 am

Ban lifted
You know whats next if you intentionally teamkill again.
Back to top Go down
Pony

Pony

PostSubject: Re: Banned for 2 teamkills on the same guy for him being stupid and teamkilling me.   Banned for 2 teamkills on the same guy for him being stupid and teamkilling me. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:58 pm

Thank you. I'll definitely not do that again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned for 2 teamkills on the same guy for him being stupid and teamkilling me.   Banned for 2 teamkills on the same guy for him being stupid and teamkilling me. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned for 2 teamkills on the same guy for him being stupid and teamkilling me.
Page 1 of 1