=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reporting TiTs Capt-James.Coburn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
uDieNiLaugh

Birthday : 1985-06-12

Reporting TiTs Capt-James.Coburn Empty
PostSubject: Reporting TiTs Capt-James.Coburn   Reporting TiTs Capt-James.Coburn Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:49 am

Hi,

I just played on your wake server and want to report this guy TiTs Capt-James.Coburn
I had just flown with him in the chopper and after the round i told him that he needed to aim the jets, and that he's a decent player but not perfect. He didnt take that lightly as you can see on these 2 screen shots.

Reporting TiTs Capt-James.Coburn Tk1

Reporting TiTs Capt-James.Coburn Tk2

I kept reporting him after the first tk, but nothing happened... I know Doug was commander on the opposite team, so he may not have seen it. And I know I am new on this server so my credibility isn't the best, but I think you dont need these kinda players on your server.
Thanks.

PS. I just found out that new members cannot post external links the first 7 days.....so I changed the link so it would post (I removed the http) I figured u wanted proof.

Regards

uDieNiLaugh
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Reporting TiTs Capt-James.Coburn   Reporting TiTs Capt-James.Coburn Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:01 pm

After watching the battlerecorder file and reading the chat in the logs files....
Capt-James.Coburn tked you without a reason.
He accused you of not doing your job as a gunner, which is false. Watching the battlerecorder file you were doing a good job as a gunner.
As you say, you reported him for the tk a couple of times and you did not receive any answer.
Because you did not receive any answer, you tked him back twice in a row and you were kicked.
Later on that round, James.Coburn tked you again and after you respawned, you started shooting his cobra with the AT kit.
Both were wrong.
You were breaking the rules too.
James.Coburn tked you knowing DangerousDoug could not verify the intentional tk, for that reason, James.Coburn is banned for a week now.
You will not be banned because at least you were kicked that round for you intentional tk and reported the incident.
But in the future, try to contact an admin help as you did, and if you cant get any admin help, report it here and we will take the appropiate actions, but never break the rules.
Thanks for helping us to keep the server clean of disruptive players.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
uDieNiLaugh

Birthday : 1985-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Reporting TiTs Capt-James.Coburn   Reporting TiTs Capt-James.Coburn Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:46 pm

First of all, thank you for being so serious and checking BR and all. It takes time! Only serious clans do that Smile

Yes I understand that I shouldn't do it back (2 wrongs don't make 1 right), I was just so pissed off at the moment.
Thanks for your time and decision.
Back to top Go down
Tango5-7

Tango5-7

Birthday : 1972-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Reporting TiTs Capt-James.Coburn   Reporting TiTs Capt-James.Coburn Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:39 am

I've been playing on this server on and off for a few years. For the most part it's real fun but, on occasion there is a player that ruins the game. This player is one of them

The admins were on and most were playing by the rules. The next round started, the admins disconnected, and all hell broke loose!
The player that this thread is about was tking and being an ass.
He pretty much follows the rules until there is no one left to discipline the offenders.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Reporting TiTs Capt-James.Coburn   Reporting TiTs Capt-James.Coburn Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:24 pm

tk verified
player permanent banned now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting TiTs Capt-James.Coburn   Reporting TiTs Capt-James.Coburn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting TiTs Capt-James.Coburn
Page 1 of 1