=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(UK) Tomburton1944, *[NM]* |3and|T, *[NM]* {RaGE}Berserker, MoMMa Capt-James.Coburn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tango5-7

Tango5-7

Birthday : 1972-12-02

(UK) Tomburton1944, *[NM]* |3and|T, *[NM]* {RaGE}Berserker, MoMMa Capt-James.Coburn Empty
PostSubject: (UK) Tomburton1944, *[NM]* |3and|T, *[NM]* {RaGE}Berserker, MoMMa Capt-James.Coburn   (UK) Tomburton1944, *[NM]* |3and|T, *[NM]* {RaGE}Berserker, MoMMa Capt-James.Coburn Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:52 am

Round ended at 3:28am PST.
I was hoping one of you guys would come in! It was nuts! Sad Mad 

The commander for the US, (UK) Tomburton1944, continued to drop arty on last flag.
(UK) Tomburton1944, *[NM]* |3and|T, *[NM]* {RaGE}Berserker, MoMMa Capt-James.Coburn Screen037-1

(UK) Tomburton1944, *[NM]* |3and|T, *[NM]* {RaGE}Berserker, MoMMa Capt-James.Coburn Screen039-2

*[NM]* |3and|T, *[NM]* {RaGE}Berserker were attacking last flag with Apache but, they got TK'd while trying to do so.
(UK) Tomburton1944, *[NM]* |3and|T, *[NM]* {RaGE}Berserker, MoMMa Capt-James.Coburn Screen040-2

Here, they managed to get some kills at the Airfield, while it was the last flag.
(UK) Tomburton1944, *[NM]* |3and|T, *[NM]* {RaGE}Berserker, MoMMa Capt-James.Coburn Screen042

Same last flag kills as above but, with some arty thrown in by the US commander.
(UK) Tomburton1944, *[NM]* |3and|T, *[NM]* {RaGE}Berserker, MoMMa Capt-James.Coburn Screen044-1

Last flag attack by MoMMa Capt-James.Coburn and I know this guy knows the rules. He's a regular. I told him during one of the rounds "LAST FLAG" and he replied with "And?" Shocked Shocked 
(UK) Tomburton1944, *[NM]* |3and|T, *[NM]* {RaGE}Berserker, MoMMa Capt-James.Coburn Screen041-2

There was a player suspecting *[NM]* {RaGE}Berserker was hacking. It wasn't during this round but, I think you guys would want to look into his game play. I'm thinking his other banned clan buddy sent him in to wreck havoc when no =TFC= members were on. Seems fishy to me!

Back to top Go down
BandiT

Birthday : 1980-10-19

(UK) Tomburton1944, *[NM]* |3and|T, *[NM]* {RaGE}Berserker, MoMMa Capt-James.Coburn Empty
PostSubject: Re: (UK) Tomburton1944, *[NM]* |3and|T, *[NM]* {RaGE}Berserker, MoMMa Capt-James.Coburn   (UK) Tomburton1944, *[NM]* |3and|T, *[NM]* {RaGE}Berserker, MoMMa Capt-James.Coburn Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:22 pm

I thought I'd respond to this thread cause we weren't aware of the no heli attack on the last flag until we were already guilty of doing it quite a few times and I'd like to apologize to you guys for breaking your rules. When I'm flying and gunning I don't really pay attention to the chat and scrolling text so we didn't realize you had a no air/arty attack on the last flag. I know it's a terrible excuse but it's true. Anyway, sorry to all those players who got upset with us last night for getting air attacked on the last flag.

As far as Rage hacking is concerned, I'd love to know what he did that was 'suspect'? Please specify how his game play was suspect Tango5-7 instead of just accusing him. And NO! We didn't come in to the server to wreck havoc cause one of our clan members got banned, I didn't even know eclipse was banned from the server. It was my first time ever playing in the server, we just wanted to play and have some fun.
Back to top Go down
Tango5-7

Tango5-7

Birthday : 1972-12-02

PostSubject: Re: (UK) Tomburton1944, *[NM]* |3and|T, *[NM]* {RaGE}Berserker, MoMMa Capt-James.Coburn   (UK) Tomburton1944, *[NM]* |3and|T, *[NM]* {RaGE}Berserker, MoMMa Capt-James.Coburn Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:01 pm

BandiT wrote:
I thought I'd respond to this thread cause we weren't aware of the no heli attack on the last flag until we were already guilty of doing it quite a few times and I'd like to apologize to you guys for breaking your rules. When I'm flying and gunning I don't really pay attention to the chat and scrolling text so we didn't realize you had a no air/arty attack on the last flag. I know it's a terrible excuse but it's true. Anyway, sorry to all those players who got upset with us last night for getting air attacked on the last flag.

As far as Rage hacking is concerned, I'd love to know what he did that was 'suspect'? Please specify how his game play was suspect Tango5-7 instead of just accusing him. And NO! We didn't come in to the server to wreck havoc cause one of our clan members got banned, I didn't even know eclipse was banned from the server. It was my first time ever playing in the server, we just wanted to play and have some fun.

That rule is displayed at the bottom left hand corner of the screen when the server is loading and scrolls in game. I stated the rule several times during game play and paying attention to the rules on any server is crucial. Thanks for the apology. Everyone makes mistakes now and then.

I play about 80% of the time on the server and having never seen any *[NM]* members, your member gets banned, and then you guys some in, thought it was too coincidental.

Tango5-7 wrote:
There was a player suspecting *[NM]* {RaGE}Berserker was hacking. It wasn't during this round but, I think you guys would want to look into his game play. I'm thinking his other banned clan buddy sent him in to wreck havoc when no =TFC= members were on. Seems fishy to me!

I do not know how is game play was suspect. I am not accusing any one of hacking. Merely pointing out that a player mentioned it during the round. An admin can look into it if they deem necessary.

Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: (UK) Tomburton1944, *[NM]* |3and|T, *[NM]* {RaGE}Berserker, MoMMa Capt-James.Coburn   (UK) Tomburton1944, *[NM]* |3and|T, *[NM]* {RaGE}Berserker, MoMMa Capt-James.Coburn Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:53 pm

Attacking last flag

https://youtu.be/-1KjupO-Qs8

You forgot to mention your intentional team kill Bandit
This is not the attitude of a player just trying to have fun

https://youtu.be/b2R6eIyklwI
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (UK) Tomburton1944, *[NM]* |3and|T, *[NM]* {RaGE}Berserker, MoMMa Capt-James.Coburn   (UK) Tomburton1944, *[NM]* |3and|T, *[NM]* {RaGE}Berserker, MoMMa Capt-James.Coburn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(UK) Tomburton1944, *[NM]* |3and|T, *[NM]* {RaGE}Berserker, MoMMa Capt-James.Coburn
Page 1 of 1