=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To the Head Admin.

Go down 
+5
Tankbuster44
Steff
DangerousDoug
fibtech
bf2mayhem
9 posters
AuthorMessage
bf2mayhem

Birthday : 1960-01-01

To the Head Admin. Empty
PostSubject: To the Head Admin.   To the Head Admin. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:13 pm

Dear sir or madam. My name is BF2MAYHEM. Recently I encountered one of your clan mates in a BF3 server. A gentleman by the name of 10th_Martinez. We were in VI BF3 server, a well known and popular BF2 and now BF3 clan... They are very competetive and fair.. so much so i may be joining their clan. Mr. Martinez had a bad night that night and I for one, was having a pretty good night, (which isn't often) running with medics and generally on an upbeat run... very hot, running a little above my 2.0 kdr average... anyway, I managed to kill your very skilled player, 10th_Martinez a couple of times... (and I don't mean that sarchastically, I think he's trully talented) and he went on a tirade calling me a hacker, a cheater and so on and so on... to the point where he actually was asked to leave by the clanmates of VI... I mean, it got to the point with him that I believe, they kicked him for disruption of game. I feel Mr. Martinez represents your quality clan pooly. He should be taught how to act on line and, in particular, how to act with tags on. He proceeded to report me, even wrote about me in a battlelog forum which makes for great laughs among my friends.
Gentlemen, I mean no disrespect here.. I am an honest player and have been since Battlefied 1942. I have a 3 Star General account in BF2 and a Colonel account in BF2. I play a lot as I have my own business and it's now (thank God) running pretty good, giving me time to play after paying all the overhead and stuff... Look I don't mind this poor girl, and I call 10th_Martinez "Stacey" because he reminds me so much of my psychotic ex-girlfriend, I don't mind if he's crying the whole round about me... but you may. I certainly wouldn't want someone like Martinez representing my clan the way he did. The guy made a mochery of himself and of your fine clan.
Thank you for our time and I apologize for this post.
PURE MAYHEM.
Back to top Go down
fibtech

Birthday : 1962-12-16

To the Head Admin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Head Admin.   To the Head Admin. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:26 am

I'm sorry to hear Stacey dumped you. Get over it.
Back to top Go down
bf2mayhem

To the Head Admin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Head Admin.   To the Head Admin. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:48 am

lol... I suppose his attitude is like that of his clans... take care guys, good luck with your clan and members. Happy gaming.
Back to top Go down
bf2mayhem

To the Head Admin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Head Admin.   To the Head Admin. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:09 am

LOL OR PERHAPS NOT... ANYWAY, THANKS FOR YOUR TIME... UN-FOLLOWING THIS THREAD.
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

To the Head Admin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Head Admin.   To the Head Admin. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:54 pm

fibtech wrote:
I'm sorry to hear Stacey dumped you. Get over it.
LMAO
Back to top Go down
Steff

Birthday : 1962-01-01

To the Head Admin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Head Admin.   To the Head Admin. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:05 pm

HE he
Back to top Go down
Tankbuster44

Birthday : 1991-06-12

To the Head Admin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Head Admin.   To the Head Admin. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:18 am

Lol. The 'Friendly' Clan strikes again.
Back to top Go down
bf2mayhem

To the Head Admin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Head Admin.   To the Head Admin. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:45 pm

Yeah lol... it's all good.. goof all you want... TFC are the one's with at lease one bitch in their clan is all.. lol.
Back to top Go down
Tankbuster44

Birthday : 1991-06-12

To the Head Admin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Head Admin.   To the Head Admin. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:25 am

bf2mayhem wrote:
Yeah lol... it's all good.. goof all you want... TFC are the one's with at lease one bitch in their clan is all.. lol.

Just avoid them bro. They ban people who own them Smile
Back to top Go down
jbuffethed

jbuffethed

Birthday : 1979-07-01

To the Head Admin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Head Admin.   To the Head Admin. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:37 am

Tankbuster44 wrote:

Yet you are here wanting to be unbanned and bring your BFF here for backup. That's cute.

These admins are the fairest of any admin. It is there server and they pay for it. They have every right to ban whoever the hell they want for any reason. They aren't ban happy. They are here to provide a fun playing environment. We all have plenty of experience in this game. If they see a questionable player, they will ban, do their research on that player and possibly reverse it if nothing was seen or they aren't on the global ban list.

There must be something you like about this server if you want back in so bad. Coming in here talking smack is not gonna get you any brownie points. Just move on kid.
Back to top Go down
bf2mayhem

To the Head Admin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Head Admin.   To the Head Admin. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:49 pm

jbuffethed wrote:
Tankbuster44 wrote:

Yet you are here wanting to be unbanned and bring your BFF here for backup. That's cute.

These admins are the fairest of any admin. It is there server and they pay for it. They have every right to ban whoever the hell they want for any reason. They aren't ban happy. They are here to provide a fun playing environment. We all have plenty of experience in this game. If they see a questionable player, they will ban, do their research on that player and possibly reverse it if nothing was seen or they aren't on the global ban list.

There must be something you like about this server if you want back in so bad. Coming in here talking smack is not gonna get you any brownie points. Just move on kid.

Sorry friend, I have never pkayed in your server nor am I banned (or perhaps I'm "pre-banned") and none of you have ever played with me except Mrs. Martinez. I don't know where you're coming from that I want back IN to your server.... I was just pointing out how much of a bitch your clanmate is AND.... based on the replies of my very respectful and honest OP, It seems the ENTIRE clan is like Martinez.. y'all are good for each other. Enjoy your circle-jerking... lol.
Back to top Go down
jbuffethed

jbuffethed

To the Head Admin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Head Admin.   To the Head Admin. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:17 pm

bf2mayhem wrote:
Sorry friend, I have never pkayed in your server nor am I banned (or perhaps I'm "pre-banned") and none of you have ever played with me except Mrs. Martinez. I don't know where you're coming from that I want back IN to your server.... I was just pointing out how much of a bitch your clanmate is AND.... based on the replies of my very respectful and honest OP, It seems the ENTIRE clan is like Martinez.. y'all are good for each other. Enjoy your circle-jerking... lol.

I can only assume you are really 52y/o, and that's why you totally missed that I quoted your buddy and not you. It's ok. You're old, it's understandable.

So you are here complaining about a player from a BF3 server in a BF2 forum. Hold on......yup, now I get it......makes perfect sense. Rolling Eyes =TFC= doesn't even have a BF3 clan.

For the record, I am not part of this clan atm. I was an admin back when it originated and even before that when it was =xXx= and =GoW= prior to that. I stopped playing over a year ago cause it ate up too much time.

Feel free to come join us.
Back to top Go down
bf2mayhem

To the Head Admin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Head Admin.   To the Head Admin. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:27 pm

Oh yeeeaaaah! Good catch and you're right, sort-of.. I'm not 52, I'm actually 42. God the trolls are getting younger and stupider... lol. If you're NOT a member of this sad clan, first.. be happy about it.. then...ask yourself... "Why am I posting here?" lol. I actually didn't know TankBuster was banned from here.. he should be happy.. a ban from here is like a promotion. lol.... Happy gaming kiddies.
Back to top Go down
jbuffethed

jbuffethed

To the Head Admin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Head Admin.   To the Head Admin. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:34 am

Move along.
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

To the Head Admin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Head Admin.   To the Head Admin. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:12 am

bf2mayhem I'm sorry you feel the way you do about our clan, but you really have never played here or met any of us
except for Martinez once.
You never having played here you have no right to judge or clan members by the activity of one
I think why you got such a negative response is because you chose to retaliate on Martinez by rating him out to his clan for exercising his right to free speech. You'll find that suppressing free speech pisses people off.
And besides nobody likes a tatel tail Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
And forget Stacy have you seen her mom? lol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZLfasMPOU4&ob=av3e
Back to top Go down
kidster717

kidster717

Birthday : 1993-07-17

To the Head Admin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Head Admin.   To the Head Admin. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:18 am

DangerousDoug wrote:

And forget Stacy have you seen her mom? lol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZLfasMPOU4&ob=av3e
lol
Back to top Go down
bf2mayhem

To the Head Admin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Head Admin.   To the Head Admin. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:24 am

Dangerousdoug, you're right! No-one likes a tattle-tale.. Here is a link to the Battleog forum post where your clanmate is "tattle-taling" on me with something that isn't even true. Enjoy.. ---> http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/#!/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654347816778377/

Oh and by the way... Stacy's Mom is a great tune.. I only wish MY Stacy's mom looked like that, lol.
Back to top Go down
E641

E641

To the Head Admin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Head Admin.   To the Head Admin. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:40 pm

This all sounds to me like a "you told on me so I am going to tell something on you"

Remember it is a GAME and people are going to have issues with others in game. I can't imagine taking the time to track down a BF2 clan web site to say things like this, I don't see the benefit that can be achieved from the time invested

E
Back to top Go down
SmilingDragon

SmilingDragon

Birthday : 1978-11-08

To the Head Admin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Head Admin.   To the Head Admin. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:30 pm

E641 wrote:
This all sounds to me like a "you told on me so I am going to tell something on you"

Remember it is a GAME and people are going to have issues with others in game. I can't imagine taking the time to track down a BF2 clan web site to say things like this, I don't see the benefit that can be achieved from the time invested

E
Agreed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To the Head Admin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Head Admin.   To the Head Admin. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To the Head Admin.
Page 1 of 1