=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hot headed admins!!

Go down 
+5
E641
Akillesblood
Spidey__Killer
jbuffethed
=TxR= bobblebibble
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
=TxR= bobblebibble

Birthday : 1980-11-17

Hot headed admins!! Empty
PostSubject: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:53 pm

I believe this clan is "overall" a great clan. It is ran mostly by mature adults and i like that and thats why i come to play there, plus i have played with most for quite a long time when my name was scorpsiz.

Anyways there a few hot headed admins or members that run your ship and i can not stand it. Now i dont know if some just have it out for me or what but it seems that if i breathe just a little to hard i am being scrutinized for it and it is fn annoying.

Feel free to check the logs on this one too but here was the scenerio:

Round starts and i get to chinese heli pad with a friend that is gunning for me, here comes the f35; now i start to spin that way when it takes off it will be harder target to avoid f35. Out of no where a ram happens by own team with vehicle and it gives me the tk's for it. So i am -6 in the hole. Im competitve so this pisses me off cuz i have no idea who or how someone rams into me and why i am charged with the tks.

So i state, "how the hell?" My friend says someone rammed into us and i said i know i am just pist because it gives me the tk score. I was gonna leave it at that.

So hot headed admin BOOTS something has to say STFU dude u fn spun into me. Ok for one how is that my fault? I also know u have to go full speed into chopper to cause that. There is all this fn space on airfield and you have to run it into the fuckin chopper? Gimme a break will ya?

So i proceed to ask wtf is up with the attitude and why are u jumping down my throat when i wasnt bitching about him and just the game for giving me the tks when im trying to take off. He just keeps saying STFU STFU and play. So i said fuck you im tired of you fuks, . i.e "hot headed admins" not the clan in general.

I dont regret saying it either and i am sure this may cause me not to play on server but if its going to start to encounter hot headed admins when the normal peeps arent on there then i wont even bother playing there anyway. Its just getting fn insane for being so damn edgy toward somebody for nothing especially when it wasnt my fault. Im sure if i was driving the vehicle and i rammed the shit out of his helo i would have caught all kinds of hell for it.

Oh and merry christmas everyone;) santa rendeer geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:54 pm

well first of all you started to bitch when i drove the jeep to the helo pad and you swing it over in front of my ... mind you the fuckers dont have brakes ... your the one that started to raise hell and got pissy when i said stop bitchn and stfu ... your the one that said fuck you all
Back to top Go down
jbuffethed

jbuffethed

Birthday : 1979-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:11 pm

Kinds like driving a car down the runway with a jet taking off. Yah just dont do it.
Back to top Go down
=TxR= bobblebibble

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:13 pm

Boots its america, im a grown ass man, i think i am allowed to bitch about something if it pisses me off at one point. I bitched about it giving me the tk points one fn time and you had to chime in with stfu nonsense when i said it ONE TIME!!!!!!!!!

If you are that fn sensitive maybe you should not have admin. Its hot headed admins like yourself that ruin clans and servers because you have the gavel in your hand and can say what ever u want as you please. Its called a power trip!! You exemplify it very well.

Secondly, i have been playing this fn game for a very long ass time and i know its quite apparent you have to ram jeep full blast into heli rotating or not to make it explode at full health. If you were not such a fn noob you could have drove the jeep outside of helipad full blast and then jumped out, but no u got to run ur happy ass full blast into me. THAT IS FN RETARDED!! I dont care what anyone says, the heli is limited to pad and im trying to take off and ur runnning into me. Then you jump down my throat when ur the fuktard at fault. Admit you are wrong!!! I admitted i was wrong and out of line on last thread, but i will be damned if i say i am this time.
Back to top Go down
Spidey__Killer

Spidey__Killer

Birthday : 1974-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:38 am

boots, lmao, he called u a noob, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hahahhahahahha!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:38 pm

wow and you say your a grown ass adult ... prove it and stop with your bullshit
Back to top Go down
Akillesblood

Akillesblood

Birthday : 1984-12-11

PostSubject: Well   Hot headed admins!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:33 pm

First of all everyone calm down... It is just a Game... Second of all its a free speech server you can say what ever the hell you want... (E.G. FUCK YOU, shit monster, dick slinger, cockroach whore. etc...)

Boots Bro = Use your minimap to see where the choppers are on the runway!!!! xp sometimes shit happens and everyone knows this...

Bobblebibble= your in the chopper; you get rammed; it will be ok...you can get in it again. BTW Steff said you intentionally wounded teammates while waiting for the jet...I like you but if you don't follow our rules I'll BAN you myself and the BAN won't be lifted.

Everyone... we all believe in second chances... Lets just play the game and enforce our rules. This is a game and you get to RESPAWN. Peace

Akilles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:49 pm

ya know i agree its a dame game ... i went between the helo pad and the jet spawn un knowing the "chopper" was gonna swing into me , but who know whats gonna happen ... certain people "do not " need to trip right off the handle and go balls to the walls in game and in to the forums raising hell when after all its a game NOT real life , if people take it to that level they have no life and need to see a doc ...

PEACE and i wish EVERY ONE a safe and merry christmas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:18 am

cant we all just get along? this is a game and it is supposed to be fun. just kiss and make up guys.
Back to top Go down
=TxR= bobblebibble

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:39 am

Well like i said before i never onced bitched at boots, i bitched one fn time cuz it gave me the tk score and i didnt know how at the time. When someone automatically jumps down my throat for no reason since its a free speach server, you fn right i will fn say something back. I don't need special treatment. I called him a noob? Hahah yes i did cuz his action was noobish. Car between runway and helipad? Haha the fn tail does not go that far off pad, you were closer than that.

Akilles- how bout i save you the trouble and everyone else and ban myself because quite frankly we are never going to see eye to eye and this is just getting fn annoying with all he ticky tacky shit fn admining going on. So dont worry i wont joy the server again and im it will do EVERYONE a favor including myself.
Back to top Go down
=TxR= bobblebibble

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:42 am

=TxR= bobblebibble wrote:
Well like i said before i never onced bitched at boots, i bitched one fn time cuz it gave me the tk score and i didnt know how at the time. When someone automatically jumps down my throat for no reason since its a free speach server, you fn right i will fn say something back. I don't need special treatment. I called him a noob? Hahah yes i did cuz his action was noobish. Car between runway and helipad? Haha the fn tail does not go that far off pad, you were closer than that.

Akilles- how bout i save you the trouble and everyone else and ban myself because quite frankly we are never going to see eye to eye and this is just getting fn annoying with all he ticky tacky shit fn admining going on. So dont worry i wont joy the server again and im it will do EVERYONE a favor including myself.

*join
*and it

(Didn't see and edit feature)
Back to top Go down
E641

E641

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:55 pm

I played with you in a team the other night and I thought that you brought some needed skill to the "Team". I think that is what started all this bitching and complaining in the first place how all you did was play on the US side using the F-35. I think that everyone can let the chips fall by the wayside as long as we all play the "Game" to have fun and just enjoy it.

I am just as competitive as the next guy and want to do well but I want my "team" to do well also but in the end, I just want to have fun with people I consider friends.

I raise hell and bitch about stupid stuff happening in game just as much if not more than most but in the end I just enjoy the game with friends.

What I noticed and also what I think has gotten under everyone’s skin is the fact that you made the statement to the effect "go ahead and ban me, I will get Dixsy to left it because we are friends in the real world” That just put a bad taste in everyone’s mouth as a holier than thou attitude but I also think that can be overlooked and a fresh slate started as long as everyone will just play the game and enjoy it the way it unfolds.

Just my .02

Sincerely and Merry Christmas to ALL!!

E (Richard)
Back to top Go down
=TxR= bobblebibble

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:42 pm

I completly agree with you e641 about wht I said before and leaving a bad taste in everyones mouth. I apoligized for that and I realize that has fucked me over with some of you especially the new ones tht have never played with me to have dislike toward me still.

Bottom line is this, I am competitive and when I started off with negative 6 just trying to get the helo up I was irratated to say the least. I never once lashed out towards boots or anyone for tht matter. I just simply said to friend that it was bullshit it gave me the teamkills. End of story until hothead was telling me to stfu and don't bitch. Again free speech server as long as it isn't towards others right? So again I broke no rules here, but its jus because I am still being held accountable by some for wht I said about dixsy and I realize that. This is why I deciced just to not bother and play else where.
Back to top Go down
E641

E641

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:57 pm

I wish that cooler heads would prevail because I think you can be a good teammate as well as an adversary while playing on the server.

I do not want everyone involved having a chip on their shoulder and be looking for it to be knocked off so they can go off on the other.

Christmas time is a time to forgive and move on, lets try that one?? Wink

E
Back to top Go down
Akillesblood

Akillesblood

Birthday : 1984-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:17 pm

=TxR= bobblebibble wrote:

I'm not saying u are in the wrong nor am I saying that you are banned. I think u have skill in the air that makes it fun for me. Ur a good player/ pilot no doubt about it. I want you to come in our server. It is really fun for me; we learn and get better. All I'm saying or asking is the same thing I/ we ask of All members/players and that is follow the rules.

I belong to the same elite dogfighters that you do but this is home. Noone is going to break our rules not even members . If Zeqtr himself came in here and starting shooting teammates intentionally then he would get the perm boot. You are good player, a good guy, and we all can learn from you. All we ask is for Everyone to follow our rules. That's all. I hope you change your mind and come in and play with us and show my peers the side of you that I know.

Akilles
Back to top Go down
Spidey__Killer

Spidey__Killer

Birthday : 1974-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:37 pm

well, everyone needs to respect eachother, I respect everyone, new or old untill they give me a reason to not respect them, I expect the the same... If you get disrespectful with an admin that didnt disrespect you, you deserve whats comming, if an admin disrespects you you have every right to bitch, obviously inside the server when he is the only one is not the most appropriate time, you obviously have to choose your battles and choose the timing as well. I'm not saying one did either because I wasnt there, talking shit is one thing, but do it respectfully, dam. Not here holding a grudge against anyone, not saying either one in the situation was wrong, but my distaste for him came from what he came to realize was wrong of him, so my discrepency is over with him, my only position here is if anyone came off to me like he was invincible because he knew someone and he continued screwing off the rules, then I'd ban him and let him prove his invincibility.

No hard feelings here.

Spidey
Back to top Go down
=TxR= bobblebibble

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:57 am

Akilles: Well its not like i was shooting up everyone and getting tks. I put one round in him, yes it was wrong and i got kicked for it and i joined back not saying a word because i knew i broke a rule. The reason i did was because its pretty frustrating when you are waiting patiently for the jet and someone keeps taking it, dying quickly enough before jet respawns and gets again while you are still waiting. Its just no courtesy what so ever. I know there is no rule for lines but i think there should be. When i know someone has been waiting there for a jet and i crash or get killed and there still waiting i will always let them have it. Its just common courtesy, and courtesy goes a long way. After waiting for over 5min and him taking it 3 times i thought it was just rude, especially when he knows i can fly.

Its like standing in the on deck circle in baseball waiting to get your chance to take a crack at bat, but everytime you get on the on deck circle the coach puts substitutes someone in your place everytime. Its just fked up IMO. Yes i know i can be getting off carrier and doing other things, but so could the other guy instead of repeatdly dying and taking jet over and over. It goes both ways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:03 pm

IF im on the carrier and then us has a flag,i almoast never spawn on the ship.
Why? because us has to cap the rest of the flags.....and u almost NEVER cap a flag with a plane,( ive done that a couple of times)
I think that if any one wants to be in a plane ALL the time ( never said that u did...i wasent there)
that person sucks on ground,am i wrong?
Maby im not getting throu here with My explanation...that isnt the best ;-) ,plz dont get me wrong.

Best regards Steff
Back to top Go down
battlefield2gammer

Birthday : 1969-02-07

PostSubject: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:19 am

yeah Boots what =TxR= bobblebibble said stop being what a minute did you say boots =TxR= bobblebibble never mind boots forget i said any thing lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:58 pm

damn gamer gimme what ever ur on .... lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:20 am

stludde wrote:
IF im on the carrier and then us has a flag,i almoast never spawn on the ship.
Why? because us has to cap the rest of the flags.....and u almost NEVER cap a flag with a plane,( ive done that a couple of times)
I think that if any one wants to be in a plane ALL the time ( never said that u did...i wasent there)
that person sucks on ground,am i wrong?
Maby im not getting throu here with My explanation...that isnt the best ;-) ,plz dont get me wrong.

Best regards Steff

I think what steff actually means ( and correct me if I'm wrong steff) is: stop being such a damn plane whore all the time bobble and try fighting on the ground once in awhile!!! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:44 pm

Correct Blue :-)
Back to top Go down
=TxR= bobblebibble

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:20 pm

Maybe you guys should invest in an I/O server. If you are that concerned about jet whores then fn dont play wake. Plain and simple. As much as you want me to stop flying is as much as i want you all to stop whining. I play air maps to fly not to run around as infantry. If i want to play infantry then i will go to an I/O map or better yet just play COD. Maybe you should learn to fly better, then you can take me out and not worry about me as much. Why does it always have to be me to meet your gaming needs?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:33 pm

We got io
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:17 pm

Instead of all of us playing IO or quiting playing wake or changing the rules to suit you why not just get rid of the winners who do not fit in, like you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot headed admins!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next