=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help a mate out and check my noodling . . .

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thcv

Birthday : 1970-04-23

Help a mate out and check my noodling . . . Empty
PostSubject: Help a mate out and check my noodling . . .   Help a mate out and check my noodling . . . Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 2:50 am

Hello all, clanmates and guests.

thcv here.  I finally decided to stop with just noodling and to actually organize and direct my playing.  Guitar that is (I got BF2 down to my liking).

It's for a contest at TrueFire.com to win a lifetime membership to their site.  Great stuff there.

Anyway, enough yammering about it, let me give you some links:

https://soundcloud.com/wade-stephens-5/tensity1s-truefire-americana-jam

And be sure to go to the contest page, http://truefire.com/summertime-blues/americana-jam/ to like with your Facebook account.  If you have one.  And, if, you know, you actually like the playing.

JUST LIKE IT EITHER WAY!!!    Twisted Evil   Twisted Evil   Twisted Evil 
 lol! 

Seriously, thanks for checking it out (ya better!  Twisted Evil  ), and may our current BF2 woes be assuaged.

--th
Back to top Go down
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

Birthday : 1964-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Help a mate out and check my noodling . . .   Help a mate out and check my noodling . . . Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 7:30 pm

I enjoyed it Smile
Back to top Go down
thcv

PostSubject: Re: Help a mate out and check my noodling . . .   Help a mate out and check my noodling . . . Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:45 pm

Thanks Cut,

Haven't seen you around lately. Been busy refinishing those stocks and rifles? Doesn't help that Gamespy finally decided to take a crap on us. Thanks for the listen.

--th
Back to top Go down
mypaperpast

mypaperpast

Birthday : 1986-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Help a mate out and check my noodling . . .   Help a mate out and check my noodling . . . Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 6:29 pm

damn fine playing my friend...

my youtube
Back to top Go down
http://google.com
thcv

PostSubject: Re: Help a mate out and check my noodling . . .   Help a mate out and check my noodling . . . Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 9:01 pm

Damn fine, yourself, Paper. Really like the singing--great voice. Your one cover with the birds and insects in the background worked well, and it reminded me of what I call frog season in New Iberia, LA. My bud and I recorded frogs croaking in the background and put a simple progression to it.

I'm sure you're familiar with all the various acoustic artists out there, but just in case, check out Jon Gomm's Passionflower. Man has technique out the wazoo that it amazes and delights and makes one want to quit playing, lol. It's a pretty song, though--his technique is cool, but it's secondary, of course, to the music.

Thanks for sharing.

--th
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help a mate out and check my noodling . . .   Help a mate out and check my noodling . . . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help a mate out and check my noodling . . .
Page 1 of 1