=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please check on this guy, many complaints

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

Birthday : 1964-09-18

Please check on this guy, many complaints Empty
PostSubject: Please check on this guy, many complaints   Please check on this guy, many complaints Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:55 pm

At 5:00 pm today 1.:FrEaK:.1 was wiping us out with many single shots and multiple people in a row. His ping was over 200 and it was just ridiculous how he was shooting. If you can please take a look at him in battle recorder. Thanks,,Cut
Back to top Go down
Tango5-7

Tango5-7

Birthday : 1972-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Please check on this guy, many complaints   Please check on this guy, many complaints Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 6:27 pm

Cpt CutUmUp wrote:
At 5:00 pm today   1.:FrEaK:.1    was wiping us out with many single shots and multiple people in a row. His ping was over 200 and it was just ridiculous how he was shooting.  If you can please take a look at him in battle recorder.  Thanks,,Cut

Noticed his game play too when I was on last night. Something was odd.
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Please check on this guy, many complaints   Please check on this guy, many complaints Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:38 pm

What time zone are you in Cpt CutUmUp Question
Back to top Go down
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

Birthday : 1964-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Please check on this guy, many complaints   Please check on this guy, many complaints Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:48 pm

Eastern. Just got out now 3 hours later and he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. His score was almost equal on K&D He has to be up to something. This was after we told him about the battle recorder. He is awfully suspicious. Cut
Back to top Go down
(PT)Wittmann

(PT)Wittmann

Birthday : 1976-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Please check on this guy, many complaints   Please check on this guy, many complaints Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 1:47 pm

Cpt CutUmUp wrote:
At 5:00 pm today   1.:FrEaK:.1    was wiping us out with many single shots and multiple people in a row. His ping was over 200 and it was just ridiculous how he was shooting.  If you can please take a look at him in battle recorder.  Thanks,,Cut

Yep...I was playing that round and can say:something was strange with that guy!Evil or Very Mad 

I´m a lousy shot...i know  lol!  but I sprayed him close range ( 20/25 meters) with 2 or 3 PKM bursts and none had effect...meanwhile he shoots me whit the L85a and killed me with one shot ( with full health),ok...with that gun this things could happen,its a fact...but so many times in a row with other guys,it´s a bit strange...

At some time,during the game I had to write on radio chat that he was full of sh*t,then someone wrote the words "battle recorder"...and the top shot killing stoped suddenly. Exclamation 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please check on this guy, many complaints   Please check on this guy, many complaints Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please check on this guy, many complaints
Page 1 of 1