=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

got banned for ussin racissm word Im really really sorry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lobo714

Birthday : 1987-09-22

got banned for ussin racissm word Im really really sorry Empty
PostSubject: got banned for ussin racissm word Im really really sorry   got banned for ussin racissm word Im really really sorry Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:42 pm

[b][b][i]Hello guys its lobo the c4 guy alias as =eGc= Lobo714 I was banned long time ago. probably like 4 or 5 months ago. I really enjoy it playing with TFC guys I been tryin to play in some other servers but I think that yours is the bomb you guys are the best server in bf2 and I really miss you all please unbanned me. the reason I was banned is coz I was trying to sing like ice cube I used the world nigge well i type the whole sentence I think I wroted ye yea wesst side my nigga somethin like that I try to be funny as you see wasn't that funny auto admin instaly banned me for life I guess. I hope you guys can help me I really I will apriciated it thank you guys for your timme.

Back to top Go down
drangd1

drangd1

Birthday : 1969-12-21

PostSubject: Re: got banned for ussin racissm word Im really really sorry   got banned for ussin racissm word Im really really sorry Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:21 am

I Say NO!

Buy another disc!!!!

End of discussion for me!

Pray that the others don't feel the same way
Back to top Go down
lobo714

Birthday : 1987-09-22

PostSubject: Re: got banned for ussin racissm word Im really really sorry   got banned for ussin racissm word Im really really sorry Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 11:32 pm

I am not a racer i respect people how they are i have no problem with that. the thing is that I was sigin a song by typin and I type that I didn't meant to say that I hope you understand me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: got banned for ussin racissm word Im really really sorry   got banned for ussin racissm word Im really really sorry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

got banned for ussin racissm word Im really really sorry
Page 1 of 1