=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

got banned?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
H@(ck)3T

Birthday : 1984-09-09

got banned? Empty
PostSubject: got banned?   got banned? Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:32 pm

hi, just tried to join your server but it seems that ive got banned. When it is because of my ingame name ( <-H@(ck)3T-> ) can i just say it has nothing to do with hacking..
but several admins on other servers banned me for that before in combination whis my skill the name is a dark cloud over my head in this game. i thought you would be more friendly Sad . the guys who played with me should agree that im a teamplayer. im actually an admin on an german bf2 server. so, please unban
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

got banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: got banned?   got banned? Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:20 am

H@(ck)3T wrote:
it is because of my ingame name ( <-H@(ck)3T-> )

Is not because of your name, it is because there is an alias "lord_of_the_strings1" linked to your account, and this account has previous bans in punksbusted.

H@(ck)3T wrote:
i thought you would be more friendly Sad

We are not friendly with hackers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
H@(ck)3T

Birthday : 1984-09-09

got banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: got banned?   got banned? Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:23 pm

ah ok, thanks for the fast answer, i´ve never heard the name "lord_of_the_strings1" its definetly not my account, but i can immagine how that could be. I bought the serial in my young stupidness
from e-bay, its 5 years ago, played it a long time nearly evry day and ive never got any poblems,strange.. but now i know cheap serials are to good to be true... So i will soon buy the Game again. this time regulary in a shop! crap..

is it possible to continue playing with my "<-H@(ck)3T->" account when i have the new clean serial?

thx again,
best regs
H@ck3T
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

got banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: got banned?   got banned? Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:13 pm

You will always have a problem using your account "<-H@(ck)3T" because the history will always be there.
We can lift your ban, but at the first doubt your are hacking you will be banned again here or on any other server.

got banned? Hacket1

got banned? Hacket2

Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Sponsored content

got banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: got banned?   got banned? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

got banned?
Page 1 of 1