=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doubt about rule # 11

Go down 
+8
Kilroy
Wansu
E641
DangerousDoug
rapidfx
tomaber
gblanco
porra_eusoumau
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mamba334

Mamba334

Birthday : 1979-05-02

Doubt about rule # 11  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doubt about rule # 11    Doubt about rule # 11  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:46 am

But I say, once a Aircraft of any kind leaves the Carrier on US side, and it crosses Arty Island ... FREE GAME! I say don't fire upon the US's Cobra trying to approach Arty Island, unless you are being fired upon first. Once it crosses and starts towards North Village or South Base ... DEFENSIVE GUN BATTLE!
Back to top Go down
brettlwason

brettlwason

Birthday : 1964-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Doubt about rule # 11    Doubt about rule # 11  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:48 am

well all's i can say is i,m bloody well confused ..therefore attacking arty island and arty, aa is out of bounds till u.s. has a flag..yes /no... Rolling Eyes affraid the line shows aa is out of bounds....i constantly get players asking me where does the rule stand and apply........still confused
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Doubt about rule # 11    Doubt about rule # 11  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:24 am

brettlwason wrote:
well all's i can say is i,m bloody well confused ..therefore attacking arty island and arty, aa is out of bounds till u.s. has a flag..yes /no... Rolling Eyes affraid the line shows aa is out of bounds....i constantly get players asking me where does the rule stand and apply........still confused

The imaginary line is for jets and attack chopper trying to attack carrier NOT the arty island.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doubt about rule # 11    Doubt about rule # 11  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doubt about rule # 11
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2