=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

donations to BF2 TFC server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dano457

dano457

Birthday : 1957-03-17

donations to BF2 TFC server Empty
PostSubject: donations to BF2 TFC server   donations to BF2 TFC server Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:21 pm

I wanted to say how much I enjoy spending time at this server and hanging out with all of you. And because I do spend many hours per week here,I think it only fair to financially contribute to keep it running and well managed, as a thank you. I do not know who donates , and for those who do well done and for those who don't, where else can you be so entertained for so little monies? I do not know what it costs however not to contribute I think is not being fair. So Blanco thanks for the fun and look forward to my donation.......dano457.... cheers
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: donations to BF2 TFC server   donations to BF2 TFC server Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:09 pm

dano457 wrote:
So Blanco thanks for the fun and look forward to my donation.

Donation received, thanks dano.
Fun is created by all respectful players and the good server image is due to admins behavior.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
dano457

dano457

Birthday : 1957-03-17

PostSubject: Re: donations to BF2 TFC server   donations to BF2 TFC server Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:30 pm

Agreed, and I should of mentioned that many TFC members donate their time in and out of game by listening, evaluating and applying the rules. So my thanks to TFC admins and their donated time. Time is something we cannot get more of, money can always be made. See you out there..............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: donations to BF2 TFC server   donations to BF2 TFC server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

donations to BF2 TFC server
Page 1 of 1