=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chaos in the texture department. anybody else get this?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kilroy

Kilroy

Birthday : 1961-02-27

Chaos in the texture department.  anybody else get this? Empty
PostSubject: Chaos in the texture department. anybody else get this?   Chaos in the texture department.  anybody else get this? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:28 pm

Every now and then just after the game loads - maybe a minute or 2 into the game (almost like its caused by PB) the colors on the screen change. In the past its always been like the 70's exploded onto the screen with psychedelic colors - it used to happen on the LGN server to me all the time but I can't remember it happening on TFC. So now this has happened 3 times in as many days and the mishmash of texture images is a new one. in both of these I am looking on the ground. usually clears up after restarting the game or rebooting the computer. Weird!

Chaos in the texture department.  anybody else get this? Camo

Chaos in the texture department.  anybody else get this? Pink
Back to top Go down
http://www.toyrobotcollection.com
E641

E641

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the texture department. anybody else get this?   Chaos in the texture department.  anybody else get this? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:59 pm

Thats what my screen done once before when my video card was going out. Make sure it is not covered in dust and overheating and I would also check to make sure I was using the latest video drivers.

E
Back to top Go down
rleedrums

rleedrums

Birthday : 1965-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the texture department. anybody else get this?   Chaos in the texture department.  anybody else get this? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:39 pm

E641 wrote:
Thats what my screen done once before when my video card was going out.
E

Ditto here, that's exactly what I was getting before my video card died.
Back to top Go down
http://www.richardleedrums.com
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the texture department. anybody else get this?   Chaos in the texture department.  anybody else get this? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:55 pm

Yep, an overheating video card, but I am not sure if only the video card... I have my doubts about if the cpu is overheated can cause this too, but anyway, an overheat is the problem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Yodalicious

Yodalicious

Birthday : 1983-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the texture department. anybody else get this?   Chaos in the texture department.  anybody else get this? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:23 pm

I finally have the proof I need to show that you have an aimbot!

Other than that, Ive never seen that before.
Back to top Go down
Kilroy

Kilroy

Birthday : 1961-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the texture department. anybody else get this?   Chaos in the texture department.  anybody else get this? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:19 am

Well even if it helped you aim or see through walls, nobody would want to play with all this gibberish on the screen - you'd be naseaus in minutes.
I will check the card but I have doubts about it being heat. It only happens at that specific point after joining the server, I can play for hours after that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toyrobotcollection.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the texture department. anybody else get this?   Chaos in the texture department.  anybody else get this? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos in the texture department. anybody else get this?
Page 1 of 1