=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Total and Utter Complete Chaos

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tango5-7

Tango5-7

Birthday : 1972-12-02

Total and Utter Complete Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Total and Utter Complete Chaos   Total and Utter Complete Chaos Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:14 am

This game ended at 2:45am PST and all of this was during the same round of play. Please review all of them as one or two could possibly have been when we had 2 flags but, not likely.

Capnhappynoms was tking on the carrier and putting C4 on our Blackhawk.
Total and Utter Complete Chaos Screen004-1

jamnikmar was the US commander dropping arty on last flag (Airfield) over and over again.
Total and Utter Complete Chaos Screen006

Total and Utter Complete Chaos Screen007-1

Shark5-8 was attacking the Airfield and killed a player when it was our last flag.
Total and Utter Complete Chaos Screen017

This shows it was the last flag.
Total and Utter Complete Chaos Screen010-1

jamnikmar with more arty on the last flag.
Total and Utter Complete Chaos Screen010-1

Capnhappynoms tking on the carrier and vortexservers acting like an ass hat with the C4 on the carrier.
Total and Utter Complete Chaos Screen005-1

jamnikmar with more arty on the last flag.
Total and Utter Complete Chaos Screen008-1

+AS+ H3artb3at - this one I leave up to you guys to decipher. Not sure if the flag had already changed to white and then he killed Mar|boroReds when we had no flags. +AS+ H3artb3at had the nerve to call out "last flag do not attack" but he did rape the Airfield when it was out last flag.
Total and Utter Complete Chaos Screen012

sknt Sqoogle attacking and killing at the Airfield when it was our last flag.
Total and Utter Complete Chaos Screen011

jamnikmar with yet more arty on the Airfield.
Total and Utter Complete Chaos Screen014

Total and Utter Complete Chaos Screen015

Shark5-8 - I leave this one up to you. I think he killed a player at the Airfield when we had only one flag.
Total and Utter Complete Chaos Screen016

+AS+ H3artb3at - Attacked and killed with the F-35 at the Airfield when we had one flag. Again, same guy saying "last flag no not attack."
Total and Utter Complete Chaos Screen013-1
Back to top Go down
Tango5-7

Tango5-7

PostSubject: Re: Total and Utter Complete Chaos   Total and Utter Complete Chaos Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:16 am

Oops!

The first SS was from the previous round.
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Total and Utter Complete Chaos   Total and Utter Complete Chaos Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:47 pm

Screenshots cannot help prove it was last fly because they are not time stamped.
Back to top Go down
Tango5-7

Tango5-7

PostSubject: Re: Total and Utter Complete Chaos   Total and Utter Complete Chaos Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:24 pm

This game I was on the US side. All but the first SS, are from the same round that ended at 2:45am PST.

This game, I was on the Chinese side and that's when the sh*t hit the fan.
They need to be time stamped to prove they were attacking the last flag? I thought it was as simple as playing back the BR recorder and that's why I put the time at which the round ended. It was the round before Renegade came into the game and when he was in there, there were no shenanigans! hahaha
Back to top Go down
Tango5-7

Tango5-7

PostSubject: Re: Total and Utter Complete Chaos   Total and Utter Complete Chaos Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:27 pm

My mistake. The first and the 7th SS were from the round before the chaos started when I was on the US side.
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

PostSubject: Re: Total and Utter Complete Chaos   Total and Utter Complete Chaos Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:51 pm

All you need to do is post the name of the offender, and the time when the round ended.
Screenshots are useless to proof the bombing of last fly because you cannot see all the flags in a screen shot.
You do not see the plane bombing last flag. all you see is somebody killed somebody somewhere on the map with an F/35.
And in your photo,that you captioned" jamnikmar with yet more arty on the Airfield." you can clearly see the Chinese had two flags.
One at 69m & one at 617m.
Back to top Go down
Tango5-7

Tango5-7

PostSubject: Re: Total and Utter Complete Chaos   Total and Utter Complete Chaos Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:18 pm

DangerousDoug wrote:
All you need to do is post the name of the offender, and the time when the round ended.
Screenshots are useless to proof the bombing of last fly because you cannot see all the flags in a screen shot.
You do not see the plane bombing last flag. all you see is somebody killed somebody somewhere on the map with an  F/35.
And in your photo,that you captioned" jamnikmar with yet more arty on the Airfield." you can clearly see the Chinese had two flags.
One at 69m & one at 617m.

My fault. Was so caught up in the chaos, I overlooked that.
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

PostSubject: Re: Total and Utter Complete Chaos   Total and Utter Complete Chaos Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:20 pm

Its all good thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
Tango5-7

Tango5-7

PostSubject: Re: Total and Utter Complete Chaos   Total and Utter Complete Chaos Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:23 pm

I am not on here to fool anyone, deceive, or try to trick you guys into banning anyone. During that round, it was crazy. I was caught up in with what was going on. If you watched the BR, you would see what I am talking about.
Back to top Go down
Tango5-7

Tango5-7

PostSubject: Re: Total and Utter Complete Chaos   Total and Utter Complete Chaos Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:25 pm

Okay Doug.

Sorry for the double post. You got your post in before me.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Total and Utter Complete Chaos   Total and Utter Complete Chaos Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 6:19 pm

Thanks for trying to help us to keep those players out of the server
We only need the name of the players and what were they doing wrong.
We will verify our logs and the battle recorder and take the appropriate actions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Tango5-7

Tango5-7

PostSubject: Re: Total and Utter Complete Chaos   Total and Utter Complete Chaos Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:58 pm

Your welcome.

I cannot stand punks and late night on the server, it gets crazy sometimes. I will try to maintain clean and fun game play on the server.
Back to top Go down
brettlwason

brettlwason

Birthday : 1964-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Total and Utter Complete Chaos   Total and Utter Complete Chaos Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:40 pm

late night on the server, it gets crazy sometimes.

U R NOT WRONG THERE TANGO ABSOLUTE MAYHEM AND CHAOS TOO SAY THE LEAST..A FULL TIME JOB ADMINISTRATING ALONE...BUT ALL GOOD ...JUST NEED TOO KEEP THE SERVER TARD FREE SO THE LEGITAMENT PEOPLE R GIFTED WITH HAVING A TROUBLE FREE AND GOOD GAME..

WE R NOT HERE FOR OURSELFS BUT TOO GIVE THE GENERAL PUBLIC A FAIR AND A TARD FREE GAME....

C U ON THE BATTLEFIELD SOLDIER...Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Tango5-7

Tango5-7

PostSubject: Re: Total and Utter Complete Chaos   Total and Utter Complete Chaos Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:28 am

Rather than make a new thread, add to this one, I will.

I'm noticing more and more players FTK's and making TK's look like an accident. Players going for a plane, not getting it, and standing there to FTK on the guy that got the plane or helo. Mostly with the plane though. I go straight up with the F-35, change my camera view to watch the dude stand there, and when I get high enough in the air, I see him run off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Total and Utter Complete Chaos   Total and Utter Complete Chaos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Total and Utter Complete Chaos
Page 1 of 1