=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where'd you get your online gaming name from?

Go down 
+15
Descartes42
m1keonline1
plb2416
R.Satterwhite
10th|Martinez
FLYING_GERONIMO
Kilroy
DangerousDoug
E641
usmom
jason10001
madmullet
followmy6
vtrucker2000
sushi-sacha111
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Farquhar2

Birthday : 1970-04-01

Where'd you get your online gaming name from? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where'd you get your online gaming name from?   Where'd you get your online gaming name from? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:35 am

Hey Y'all... My name is actually my middle name. It comes from the Scottish clan my family is descended from. All the guys on my dad's side share the middle name which is from the "Farquharson" clan.

Funny story on BF2, and the only time I was ever banned from a server, this old Christian server that was "resonate Christ" or something close to that - they've been long gone now, banned me because they felt my name was "obscene" and "inappropriate for the children playing here." I couldn't reason with them at all - even asking them to google it and find that it's a legit last name.

Oh well - it might be obscene, but it's mine!!
Back to top Go down
RiTaLiAtIoN_510

RiTaLiAtIoN_510

Birthday : 1984-01-04

Where'd you get your online gaming name from? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where'd you get your online gaming name from?   Where'd you get your online gaming name from? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:58 pm

I got my name actually from my brother.I never played games on a computer because i couldnt get used to the mouse and keyboard until my brother came home with bf2.He made two accounts one is sincom and the other RiTaLiAtIoN_510.I asked him to try it out one day he told me to play under RiTaLiAtIoN_510, and so i did for a while then moved out and didnt play for a couple years till i bought my computer.I almost created a new account when i got bf2 for myself but then i decided to retrieve the account i started with and have been playing ever since.once i get my three star i might pull out sincom and build that one up. cheers
Back to top Go down

Where'd you get your online gaming name from?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2