=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Basically Invited to LEAVE the server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jumbo

Jumbo

Birthday : 1990-08-07

Basically Invited to LEAVE the server Empty
PostSubject: Basically Invited to LEAVE the server   Basically Invited to LEAVE the server Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:18 pm

Okay, so admin told me I'm giving them black screenshots. They told me to check my AA and make sure its off. I checked it in game video options as well as my NVIDIA control panel and its off. Yet they still tell me I'm giving them black screenshots...So I was told to leave the server which was probably the lamest thing ever. Your server is probably the only other server I play on other then my own clan's. I've never hacked or ever got into anything with Punkbuster....So ...what do i do...admin told me to post here to discuss.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Basically Invited to LEAVE the server   Basically Invited to LEAVE the server Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:44 pm

We verify all players.
I sent you a private message yesterday explaining you the reason.
Then, I took screenshots when I saw you playing in our server and screenshots were normal.
But today, again, after taking screenshots, all your screenshots were black.
We ask all players to turn antialias off and come back.
All those previous kicked players came back and after turning the AA off all screenshots were normal again.
I can think only in 2 reasons in your case.
1.- You are lying or...
2.- You have some combination of windows version with your video card producing only black screenshots.
Anyway, it is not our problem to solve it.
Ask in some forums how to solve it, but, you will be kicked/banned from our server if you continue producing only black screenshots.
Do I think you could be hacking ?
Any player with high kills and producing only black screenshots could be hacking.
Maybe you dont understand about screenshots because your server is not streaming to any antihack service like punksbuted.com.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Jumbo

Jumbo

PostSubject: Re: Basically Invited to LEAVE the server   Basically Invited to LEAVE the server Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:08 pm

In all honesty I don't even know what the hell anti aliasing is...second I did what you told me to and they were both off anyways. If you don't believe me I will screenshot for you.. I just come in the server to play, never caused a problem since I was unbanned...thirdly if you think I hack then I will take it as a compliment...lol.
Back to top Go down
symantic

Birthday : 1990-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Basically Invited to LEAVE the server   Basically Invited to LEAVE the server Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:52 pm

Jumbo wrote:
In all honesty I don't even know what the hell anti aliasing is...second I did what you told me to and they were both off anyways. If you don't believe me I will screenshot for you.. I just come in the server to play, never caused a problem since I was unbanned...thirdly if you think I hack then I will take it as a compliment...lol.

He isn't saying your hacking or your not, he is just saying there is no evidence on TFC's end to verify it either way. He is also basically saying that to play on TFC's server you must be able to produce "clean" screen-shots VIA the SERVER, and not your CLIENT.

Hope you can get it resolved. Try the following
-update your video drivers
-google "black screenshots (video card you have)" without quotes.

-Sym
Back to top Go down
http://www.IHCR.Info
Jumbo

Jumbo

PostSubject: Re: Basically Invited to LEAVE the server   Basically Invited to LEAVE the server Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:51 am

So, I'm banned can i get unbanned?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basically Invited to LEAVE the server   Basically Invited to LEAVE the server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basically Invited to LEAVE the server
Page 1 of 1