=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you think about our rules ?

Go down 
+18
brettlwason
porra_eusoumau
CYLX
garrett30328
kidster717
fegast91
killa420
Gettin-over-on-You
R.Satterwhite
usmom
m1keonline1
vtrucker2000
DangerousDoug
E641
jbuffethed
rleedrums
symantic
gblanco
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What rule(s) you like the most in our server
No arty on carrier ever
What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 61 ]
No Jets,No Chopper,No Arty on last flag
What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 67 ]
No commanders in jets/attack chopper
What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 44 ]
No attack with jets/chopper on carrier until usmc has a flag
What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 56 ]
Infantry allowed at carrier anytime
What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 50 ]
Free speech server, but no racism
What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 48 ]
No waiting lines for vehicles
What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 34 ]
Some of the other rules
What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 16 ]
All
What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 40 ]
None
What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 419

AuthorMessage
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:58 pm

Here's a trick Hold E button if you are holding still Wink
Back to top Go down
R.Satterwhite

R.Satterwhite

Birthday : 1963-08-22

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:14 pm

without commander, last china flag at village can swim across which is very cool when you're squadleader and you actually make it
Back to top Go down
Gettin-over-on-You

Gettin-over-on-You

Birthday : 1975-03-07

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:04 am

infantry on carrier killing all these players interested only in flying instead of trying to cap a flag or defend carrier. Nicely put man and yes it dose no good to waste assets in such a maner What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:11 pm

usmom wrote:
Another good rule would be "Don't drop vehicles on mom's head!!"

Ousch cheers
Back to top Go down
killa420

killa420

Birthday : 1996-02-15

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:43 am

I think the game rules are fair but not all of them but its a good server and my fav. so im not complaining
Back to top Go down
fegast91

fegast91

Birthday : 1991-03-22

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:25 am

commanders are great, hehe, atleast for us who like to fly. what you should do is to make the UAV not flying so damn low, these damned things kills me almost as often as an other plane... Suspect
Back to top Go down
kidster717

kidster717

Birthday : 1993-07-17

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:46 am

i like the solo rule i love seat switch tving jets and i dont mind flying with people so its fun both ways
Back to top Go down
garrett30328

Birthday : 1993-10-05

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:36 pm

I do not like the Line Rule. I feel that it is only fair to wait in line for jets. Its hard to enforce, but makes the game more enjoy able. (should also cut back on camping)
Back to top Go down
CYLX

Birthday : 1977-01-07

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:57 pm

I like the most following rules:

No arty on carrier ever

No Jets,No Chopper,No Arty on last flag unless it is the airfield

No commanders in jets/attack chopper

Free speech server, but no racist slurs

Back to top Go down
porra_eusoumau

porra_eusoumau

Birthday : 1966-05-28

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 12:06 pm

In general, the server's rules are great, and provide great gaming.
In fact, I can state TFC server is my 1st choice whenever I play.
I would only humbly suggest a "respect line for jets and choppers" rule.
It is very frustrating, waiting "ages" for a jet and losing it for someone who just arrived runing and gets it before the guy who paciently waited for it...
Also, it feels pretty shity when a noob is "practising" his flying, crashing valuable and strategically-important air issues... and coming back again, getting lucky enough to get the jet again , only to crash it over and over! The whole team loses, the whole team feels frustrated ... especially the ones who know they could help the team if they would just grab the jet or chopper they have been patiently waiting for...

Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 1:16 pm

porra_eusoumau wrote:
I would only humbly suggest a "respect line for jets and choppers" rule.

We dont use "the wait line rule" because there is not way to know for sure who was waiting for vehicles first in line unless an admin is always watching the jets/chopper spawn, and that is not possible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
porra_eusoumau

porra_eusoumau

Birthday : 1966-05-28

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:43 pm

Now I understand...
Tkz for explaining...
Cya
Back to top Go down
brettlwason

brettlwason

Birthday : 1964-05-16

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:00 am

'G,DAY =TFC= MEMBERS ALL GOOD I HOPE..
AS FAR AS THE SERVER RULES GO IN MY BOOKS THEY R THE BEST AND FAIREST RULES ON ANY WAKE SERVER I HAVE EVER PLAYED ON ..I HAVE HAD COUNTLESS HEART RUSHING / ADRENALIN RUSHING CLOSE GAMES ON THIS SERVER..AS MOST OF YOU R PROBALY AWARE I RESIDE IN GEELONG VIC AUSTRALIA....HERE IN OZ THERE IS ONLY 2 OR 3 SERVERS THAT R PERMANANTLY ON WAKE ISLAND...... AND MIGHT I SAY NOT 1 OF THE =TFC= SERVERS RULES OF ENGAEMENT APPLIES TOO THESE SERVERS...ALSO THERE IS NO ADMIN TOO ENSURE THAT THE SERVER RULES ARE ADHERED TOO ON THE SPOT ....YOU MUST TAKE A SCREEN SHOT AND POST IT IN THE RESPECTIVE SITES FORUM...IN WHICH 99% OF THE TIME NEVER EVER EVEN GETS LOOKED AT .....HENCE THAT IS WHY I PLAY ON YOUR SERVER ....THE FAIRNESS AND GAME PLAY IN MY BOOKS WOULD BE THE BEST IN THE WORLD ...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHEERS AND MANY THANKS FOR A JOB WELL DONE GUYS...

BRETTL OVER AND OUT .... cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Mamba334

Mamba334

Birthday : 1979-05-02

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:22 am

Hello guys & ladies, I'm sorta new here so I'll just throw my two cents in the pile. These are just my pref.

No arty on carrier ever (great rule, simply because what is there really? 2 choppers and a jet? I hate spawn rapings, just not cool)

No Jets, No Chopper, No Arty on last flag, unless it is the airfield (I'm guilty of this myself being new but learning. I don't think it's fair on the airfield either though. Last flag is last flag. I heard it was allowed on AF due to more spawning areas--also if they're away from the last flag half way to another flag, still not fair though. I think if 2 flags are up...arty time!! Now, this is what happens to me and I end up getting in trouble. There will be say, ex. Beach and South Base are available to Arty, then after I call Arty on Beach, then one of my team mates might grab the South's Base...now I'm screwed on "last flag rule" because someone grabbed the other flag after I called Arty. Happens everytime. I play fair and I don't really like to use Arty unless I have too.)

No commanders in jets/attack chopper (Okay, why would you do that in the first place? You don't want to risk dying! I don't do anything when I Command. I have to focus on my team mates.)

No attack with jets/chopper on carrier until usmc has a flag (love it but, again, why use Arty. on Carrieer anyways? Just weak)

Infantry allowed at carrier anytime (I hate when they aboard carrier. You go to jump in a Chopper or Jet and they have C-4 or Claymores everywhere. Sucks.)

Free speech server, but no racist slurs (I love that we're all adults and respect others. I don't get on to argue. I'm grown. I think I am making friends with some. I have a few buddies I enjoy fighting beside!)

No waiting lines for vehicles (Doesn't really bother me until I walk a thousand feet to get the Chopper and someone sees me and uses a jeep to ride over and grab it right in front of me!! Hate that!)

But these are just my opions. Claymores and mines don't bother me. If you pay close attention, you can spot these out adn avoid them quickly--I've done it. But when you are Sniper or Engineer, it's all about defense!

Have a great day guys and see you later!

- Mamba
Back to top Go down
Mamba334

Mamba334

Birthday : 1979-05-02

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:23 am

But I do love the server!! It's the only one I play on. If it's full, I go to "The Weekend Warriors"
Back to top Go down
lovethat

lovethat

Birthday : 1989-02-21

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 4:11 pm

DangerousDoug wrote:
Snipers don't like commanders because snipers are always laying still somewhere, and are always easy targets for cartillery or artillery
but claimores are gay= [Gaymores] albino
I LIKE THE WAY THIS GUY THINKS IM A SNIPER!!!
Back to top Go down
Falcon252

Falcon252

Birthday : 2001-06-10

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 10:47 pm

Hi I'm new to the website but I have been playing on the server for some time now. And I think adding a new rule to the server would help emprove what people think about it. Now I'm suggesting that pad raping should not be allowed, not only is it annoying but its also very unfair.

Falcon252
Back to top Go down
illerkiller1

illerkiller1

Birthday : 1990-11-21

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 10:51 pm

That Probally will never be added since there are rules into effect for last flag and as No attacking Carrier unless USMC has a flag there for there is a Rule Kind already in effect.
Back to top Go down
Falcon252

Falcon252

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 10:55 pm

Yeah, I forgot about that, but some times when I want to get into a heli (usually a attack heli) I get pad raped as soon as I get in it. Thanks for reading my post

Falcon252
Back to top Go down
Falcon252

Falcon252

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 10:57 pm

And I'm just speaking my mind.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:49 pm

The pad rape affects only those players interested in getting air vehicles.

This game is about capturing and defending flags.
If the pad is being raped, let them destroy empty vehicles and try to jump into any of the 6 AA in the island or use the eryx to destroy the jets.
Back to top Go down
Falcon252

Falcon252

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 12:41 am

Yes, that's true but some people (like me) can't use the eryx to hit a high speed jet. And using the IGLA doesn't always hit the jet. But its my opinion so thanks or reading my post.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:10 am

Just practice more with the eryx and with AA aim above the jet
Back to top Go down
Falcon252

Falcon252

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 6:33 am

Okay, will do thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 10:14 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think about our rules ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2