=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rules & Enforcement

Go down 
3 posters

Are the rules enforced enough?
Yes
The Rules & Enforcement Vote_lcap67%The Rules & Enforcement Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
-
The Rules & Enforcement Vote_lcap0%The Rules & Enforcement Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
The Rules & Enforcement Vote_lcap33%The Rules & Enforcement Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
-
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, but only certain timezones
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

The Rules & Enforcement Empty
PostSubject: The Rules & Enforcement   The Rules & Enforcement Icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 10:13 am

Straight up
Back to top Go down
ScudRocket

Birthday : 1967-12-25

PostSubject: Re: The Rules & Enforcement   The Rules & Enforcement Icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 5:26 pm

Voted yes, They are getting more, and also because they are covered well at different times.

i want the admins to play they are great players and make the games competitive. I think playing is more important sometimes than going afk viewing players for every report. Just having a admin on that will do something if things really get out of hand is plenty enough for the regulars.
Back to top Go down
E641

E641

PostSubject: Re: The Rules & Enforcement   The Rules & Enforcement Icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 7:10 pm

I do not get to play often, I "try" to enforce the rules as much as possible while playing to have fun as well. People complain about players but I do not know them and I don't act unless I see it or know the person reporting it enough to trust their statement. Some get upset because I won't act on their statement, imagine someone not telling the truth??? LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rules & Enforcement   The Rules & Enforcement Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 2:48 am

@ E

this is only in light of every single night the past week i've had to physically get up and leave for the round because people wont adhear to the many rules in place.

On top of that i noticed everybody liked the Dont rape the last flag rule, voted 1 in adjacent thread... Maybe you have so many it's been forgotten and thats why they're broken so often.

Good community debate no?
Back to top Go down
mypaperpast

mypaperpast

Birthday : 1986-12-04

PostSubject: Re: The Rules & Enforcement   The Rules & Enforcement Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 6:21 am

we dont really have very many rules...and the ones we have are pretty simple...last flag rule was modified when the server came back alive...make sure to read "our rules" in the index and not an age old poll...

thanks Paper
Back to top Go down
http://google.com

PostSubject: Re: The Rules & Enforcement   The Rules & Enforcement Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 7:56 am

I was trying to enhance my point that's all, and i read the rules before i saw the poll.

Ill end this with nobody wants trouble and all a good time, but if you've heard of patience personified then you can understand why i'm here trying to patch the gap and get on with playing.. If others don't want/have time to speak up then i will.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rules & Enforcement   The Rules & Enforcement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rules & Enforcement
Page 1 of 1