=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thanks For a good time.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
drewsalem1

drewsalem1

Birthday : 1996-11-06

Thanks For a good time. Empty
PostSubject: Thanks For a good time.   Thanks For a good time. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 10:45 pm

Been playing TFC for about 2 to 3 weeks now and i just had to drop a little love for you guys, I can't find the same amount of fun on any other server so far as i can on =TFC= , Thank you guys for all the time , hard admin work , and kind gameplay . and I will be donating to Paper soon also (or whoever pays for us to blow shit up affraid ) Look forward to tearing up the battlefield with you guys more in the future!
-drew
Back to top Go down
drewsalem1

drewsalem1

Birthday : 1996-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Thanks For a good time.   Thanks For a good time. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 11:54 am

And now i am banned for saying SlapTastic RAPING AIRFIELD when his team still needed flags is noob???? I dont understand... Please help anyone?
Back to top Go down
mypaperpast

mypaperpast

Birthday : 1986-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Thanks For a good time.   Thanks For a good time. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 9:31 pm

thanks for letting us no...looking into the ban situation...

every donation is appreciated and you can make contributions at http://www.paypal.me/mypaperpast
Back to top Go down
http://google.com
SlapTastic

SlapTastic

Birthday : 1918-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Thanks For a good time.   Thanks For a good time. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 11:07 pm

Good post, I feel the same way about the wonderful =TFC= server drewsph!

or whoever pays for us to blow shit up
lol!

I do not care about flags drew, I never have once I realized that it's more fun to fly. I'm not on the server to get flags or wins, I'm there to kill and 'blow shit up' brother.

What the hell are you riding? It better not be an R3 dood, or I will make you bring that scooter with a moto chassis back to the dealership. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks For a good time.   Thanks For a good time. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks For a good time.
Page 1 of 1