=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game Play Importance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tango5-7

Tango5-7

Birthday : 1972-12-02

Game Play Importance Empty
PostSubject: Game Play Importance   Game Play Importance Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 4:04 pm

I never appreciated the game play of the =TFC= members and others until last night.  Doug and a few others were on playing and we ended up losing that round.  The round ended and the =TFC= members that were on left the game.  

The next round started and just like rapidfx said "Wake island REQUIRES team play. It REQUIRES all players to play as a team, especially China. When China players don't actually play as a team, spawn as sniper when they are on the last flag and a tank is there, refuse to get in a AA gun because they will probably die.. Many times I will jump in a jeep and attempt to draw the attack chopper or jet away from my team. I know I will die, but it pulls the jets and chopper away, they waste ammo on me, they waste their bombs, have to go reload, giving China a chance to do something. Don't get in a vehicle when air power is overwhelming.  When someone is in a jet, they are not taking a flag."

That was more prevalent last night.  The other team (US) was in squads, spawning on their leader, relentless attacks on flags, and moving as a team.  The Chinese looked like a bunch of cockroaches after the lights were turned on.

Playing with the =TFC= guys and other guys that team up, makes for a wayyyy better game.  No team play = certain death!
Back to top Go down

Game Play Importance
Page 1 of 1