=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Cheating Players and Disrupting Game Play

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hotshoter4

Birthday : 1966-12-15

PostSubject: Cheating Players and Disrupting Game Play   Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:03 am

Hi Guys

How are you all,

I was on the server tonight from about midnight till 2am Sydney time.There was a player by the name of F@CKHAWK on the server who kept wall glitching into buildings at airfield, north base and disrupting play.

I also have his guid which is 44c8c5bc and screen shots of him doing this.

There are a few idiot players that come on about that time and just do what ever they please and break all the rules, while the server
is starting to pick up, these disruptive players make the legit players leave causing the server to empty.

All the best
Hotshoter4
Back to top Go down
Cpt CutUmUp

Birthday : 1964-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Cheating Players and Disrupting Game Play   Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:40 am

He was doing it earlier also around 9:00 or so I forget now. People were complaining. The server has actually be a total mess with people breaking rules most of the day. I was home today and on a few time and the server had around 30 people and many not listening. I am actually tired of being a fink lol Smile
Back to top Go down
gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Cheating Players and Disrupting Game Play   Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:51 am

-=F@CKHAWK=- banned
And this player is a known hacker

Birthday : 1970-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Cheating Players and Disrupting Game Play   Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:55 pm

I was wondering about him.  I knew someone was at AF, looked everywhere, saw a vehicle at the inside corner by the flag, didn't see anyone in the vehicle or laying down in the corner, no enemy tags anywhere.  Came back around, looking there again, all of a sudden dude pops up and tries to get me.  Thought for a sec maybe wall glitching, but wrote it off as not seeing him initially.

And yes, a lot of yahoos on yesterday/last night/early this morning (PDT).  Had to kick one commander right at the end of a round for repeated last flag violation; I warned someone for ITK--and he was in the wrong, but the player who told me about it failed to mention he Eryx'd the tank when it didn't give him a ride.  Maybe the shot was accidental, same with the ITK'er not hearing someone wanted a ride, but I believe all of the details and actions were intentional, that both were in the wrong.  I'm not happy about the regular player not mentioning his little rocket love tap on the tank--I took his word.  Maybe he did mention it and I didn't hear.  As Doug says, if you don't see it, don't believe it, have them take it to the forums; there's also the option of a !w * so no one will have any questions or feel singled out.

There were also two players that a lot of people had issues with, suspecting aimbot hack in a jet and hacks showing player position, but I saw nothing personally.  I tried to take screenshots of the two, but I failed on both trying the command from memory.  I'll post my best recollection of the names in the private forums for future screens and scrutiny.

And I had to ban a person for a day for disrespect/disruptiveness.  There was a he said/she said about two jets ramming.  I had had enough for the night by then, told the involved players to take it to the forum, but one kept pressing the issue. I said I was done babysitting and having my screen spammed, autoadmin would've taken care of any air ram issues, and that the next person to mention it again was going to get a day ban.  Well, a person stepped up for the ban.  I hate to do it, but even I have my limits.

I'll post details in the TFC 1980s must-have popular jacket area.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

PostSubject: Re: Cheating Players and Disrupting Game Play   Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:12 pm

thcv wrote:
autoadmin would've taken care of any air ram issues.

Just a reminder.
autoadmin takes care of ram issues only when a jet rams a chopper, not jets vs jets or any other vehicle vs vehicle.

PostSubject: Re: Cheating Players and Disrupting Game Play   Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:30 pm

gblanco wrote:
thcv wrote:
autoadmin would've taken care of any air ram issues.

Just a reminder.
autoadmin takes care of ram issues only when a jet rams a chopper, not jets vs jets or any other vehicle vs vehicle.

Yep, thanks for the reminder.  So, unless it's habitual (which may be the case with the accused rammer), there's really no way to say what the intention was, who did what.  Could've been bad play/lag or a failed dart or whatever (haven't looked at the BR yet on this one).
Back to top Go down
Hotshoter4

PostSubject: Re: Cheating Players and Disrupting Game Play   Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:43 am

Hi

Thanks for acting on this issue, I play on the TFC server when I get home from work to catch up with some of the players
on the TFC server and seems ok when an admin is on. Then I go play on an Aussie server for a while between 11pm
and midnight go back to the TFC server to try to get more players on and get the server going.

But it seems around that time is when get smart ass players come on, I told that F@CKHAWK to get out of the wall numerous times along with some other players telling him the same thing and the response I got was all the admins are sleeping. We tried everything to get this player to play the game and not do what he was doing.

Another player to watch out for is TEA Heavyhitter this player is an aussie player and is well known to hack. He has been banned from aussie servers and changed his cd key numerous times. This player the other day with a ping of 230 was out doing Bayblaze in a jet. Has you all know Bayblaze is a good player and is very hard to be out done by even a low ping player at times. Anyway just something to look out for.

I wouldn't be surprised Thcv if that player you mentioned did come out from a wall glitch.
Back to top Go down
thcv

PostSubject: Re: Cheating Players and Disrupting Game Play   Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:08 am

Hotshoter4 wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised Thcv if that player you mentioned did come out from a wall glitch.

Yeah, after reading this, I'm pretty sure that's what happened, but it's possible he was really sneaky, on the roof, maybe, but he seemed to pop out of nowhere.  Don't matter, anyway, since Blanco investigated and passed judgement on that F@CKer, lol.  Happy Trails!
Back to top Go down
gblanco

PostSubject: Re: Cheating Players and Disrupting Game Play   Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:32 am

Hotshoter4 wrote:
Another player to watch out for is TEA Heavyhitter.

There is no such player name in our server at least in the last week.

PostSubject: Re: Cheating Players and Disrupting Game Play   Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:07 am

gblanco wrote:
Hotshoter4 wrote:
Another player to watch out for is TEA Heavyhitter.

There is no such player name in our server at least in the last week.

Not sure how long ago it was could have been just over a week, I know it wasn't very long ago.
when he comes on will note it and pass the info to you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheating Players and Disrupting Game Play   

Back to top Go down

Cheating Players and Disrupting Game Play
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1