=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Windows Movie Maker

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mamba334

Mamba334

Birthday : 1979-05-02

Windows Movie Maker Empty
PostSubject: Windows Movie Maker   Windows Movie Maker Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:10 pm

I am working on a project for us, and I have a quick question.

I know how to add files, visual effects, text and credits with WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER

Here's my question: How do I add files from BF 2 games that I might want to add to the project? Can I add maybe just parts of different games or only one game? I wanted to take different clips of player's great battle moments and make a movie out of it!!

Smile
Back to top Go down
Kilroy

Kilroy

Birthday : 1961-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Windows Movie Maker   Windows Movie Maker Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:14 pm

Well you should be able to add as many clips of whatever you want just as long as they are in a format that MM uses like .avi or .wmv. I went to check what all can be used only to discover that MM is not included by default in windows 7 - so I am now downloading it. You may need another program to convert the files.
Bah! then an error occurred and it couldnt install. pfft Bf2 hasnt worked properly for me either since I got win 7.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toyrobotcollection.com
rapidfx

rapidfx

Birthday : 1969-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Windows Movie Maker   Windows Movie Maker Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:45 pm

Movie maker comes with win 7 pro and above.
Back to top Go down
http://rapidfx.org
Mamba334

Mamba334

PostSubject: Re: Windows Movie Maker   Windows Movie Maker Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:06 am

SO when I go into my bf2 folder that has recorded games, I just download the games and then how do I know which file is playing? When I download the file of the games played, how do I take certain parts out?
Back to top Go down
fibtech

Birthday : 1962-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Windows Movie Maker   Windows Movie Maker Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:32 am

Battlerecorder files are just game files, not video files. Google "FRAPS"
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Windows Movie Maker   Windows Movie Maker Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:12 pm

You will need fraps to capture video in .avi format.
www.fraps.com
And you will need a real good computer with a powerful processor and graphics card because when you activate fraps everything slows down if you dont have a good one.
I have a good computer but I had to reduce to 1/2 the resolution in fraps when capturing video.
You need to play the battlefield recorder file and start/stop fraps everytime you want to capture a clip.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Mamba334

Mamba334

PostSubject: Re: Windows Movie Maker   Windows Movie Maker Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:43 am

Thanks Blanco! I've mastered how to make a kick arse video...now I'm having to re-do some of it now that I have tags on ... cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windows Movie Maker   Windows Movie Maker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Windows Movie Maker
Page 1 of 1