=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

look what i found

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mypaperpast

mypaperpast

Birthday : 1986-12-04

look what i found Empty
PostSubject: look what i found   look what i found Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:37 pm

i guess this didn't post the first time i tried it....but this is what i found under the carrier....Dr. Protein placed it there and it stayed under the carrier for about 15 minutes in the water....

look what i found BF22011-05-0622-16-54-75
Back to top Go down
http://google.com
FLYING_GERONIMO

FLYING_GERONIMO

Birthday : 1996-05-25

look what i found Empty
PostSubject: Re: look what i found   look what i found Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:09 pm

hhmm, thats weird, i tried doin that once with us chopper, chopper exploded, lol! jet works, but chopper doesnt, i dont know why it was there for 15 minutes -.-
Back to top Go down
mypaperpast

mypaperpast

look what i found Empty
PostSubject: Re: look what i found   look what i found Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:43 am

haha...well i know you can fly the jets and get them stuck under the carrier....but that chopper was just floating in the water till the end of the match.....never seen it done before
Back to top Go down
FLYING_GERONIMO

FLYING_GERONIMO

look what i found Empty
PostSubject: Re: look what i found   look what i found Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:01 pm

lol! thats weird. So u just been standing under carrier watching chopper, or u kept coming back xD lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
mypaperpast

mypaperpast

look what i found Empty
PostSubject: Re: look what i found   look what i found Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:35 pm

well i heard the chopper under there and went to investigate....jumped over the edge and found Dr. Protein running around and killed him....took the boat to the island and died a bit later and checked on it to see if it was still there...opened fraps and took a screeny....i checked on it periodically and it stayed there like the jets do when you fly them under there....
Back to top Go down
FLYING_GERONIMO

FLYING_GERONIMO

look what i found Empty
PostSubject: Re: look what i found   look what i found Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:07 pm

haha, i dont know why, llol but that is funny xD lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
mypaperpast

mypaperpast

look what i found Empty
PostSubject: Re: look what i found   look what i found Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:20 am

well i got to thinking about this and technically that is glitching...i mean if you take the jets and park them under there they won't blow up....so your basically glitching....obviously the transport was in the same situation...i'm not sure if it's kickable but in my opinion it should be....also a waste of an asset
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

look what i found Empty
PostSubject: Re: look what i found   look what i found Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:27 am

mypaperpast wrote:
well i got to thinking about this and technically that is glitching...i mean if you take the jets and park them under there they won't blow up....so your basically glitching....obviously the transport was in the same situation...i'm not sure if it's kickable but in my opinion it should be....also a waste of an asset

The player is not inside the chopper right ?, so, he is not getting any points, I dont see the reason for kick.
If the player is inside the chopper and repairing, then that is stat pad and it is banneable.
If the player was inside the chopper and not repairing, then maybe he was a squad leader and players were spawning on him, I dont see the reason to stay in the water anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
mypaperpast

mypaperpast

look what i found Empty
PostSubject: Re: look what i found   look what i found Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:31 pm

no the player was not inside the chopper because when i heard it down there wind down i jumped over the ledge and grabbed a boat and killed him while he was running around....

lol...i don't see the point in staying in the water either....but he obviously got the chopper "locked" down there which to me seems like kind of a waste of an asset...even though each team gets two transports....but those transports are valuable if you know how to use them...
Back to top Go down
FLYING_GERONIMO

FLYING_GERONIMO

look what i found Empty
PostSubject: Re: look what i found   look what i found Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:52 pm

mypaperpast wrote:

jets isnt glitching, it just standed on its wheels above water, so its techically isnt in water, so it wont blow up, unlike chopper, it may blow up, because its practically sitting on water
Back to top Go down
FLYING_GERONIMO

FLYING_GERONIMO

look what i found Empty
PostSubject: Re: look what i found   look what i found Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:54 pm

gblanco wrote:
mypaperpast wrote:

The player is not inside the chopper right ?, so, he is not getting any points, I dont see the reason for kick.
If the player is inside the chopper and repairing, then that is stat pad and it is banneable.
If the player was inside the chopper and not repairing, then maybe he was a squad leader and players were spawning on him, I dont see the reason to stay in the water anyway.

even though the choppers under the boat, i think, not sure, that it may repair itself, but chines under usmcd carrier, i dont know bout that, i guess it still works since his chopper still there
Back to top Go down
mypaperpast

mypaperpast

look what i found Empty
PostSubject: Re: look what i found   look what i found Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:36 pm

yeah i guess it works just like the chinese j-10 under the carrier
Back to top Go down
FLYING_GERONIMO

FLYING_GERONIMO

look what i found Empty
PostSubject: Re: look what i found   look what i found Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:35 pm

lol thats a bit hard to get under, unlike f365 u can just hover in xD lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
mypaperpast

mypaperpast

look what i found Empty
PostSubject: Re: look what i found   look what i found Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:55 am

lol...you don't understand...with a j-10 you can fly in at full speed and once you hit the wall of the underside carrier you hop out...and the result is a "locked" j-10...that's why i say...it is a glitch.....
Back to top Go down
FLYING_GERONIMO

FLYING_GERONIMO

look what i found Empty
PostSubject: Re: look what i found   look what i found Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:25 pm

lol, u fly in, hop out and get smushed xD
Back to top Go down
mypaperpast

mypaperpast

look what i found Empty
PostSubject: Re: look what i found   look what i found Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:26 pm

not exactly....every time i've done it in the past i've never been smushed....however let me clarify that since i've been a TFC member i haven't glitched the jet in any server i've been in....
Back to top Go down
cowman603

cowman603

Birthday : 1990-01-01

look what i found Empty
PostSubject: Re: look what i found   look what i found Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:23 am

im with paper on this one. theres no harm in it other than loseing a chopper but it is technically a glitch so in my mined it should be banable. although ive never seen or herd of that lol weird
Back to top Go down
FLYING_GERONIMO

FLYING_GERONIMO

look what i found Empty
PostSubject: Re: look what i found   look what i found Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:12 pm

i like to debate lol, glitches can happen, but it shouldn't be bannable unless the guy actually ment it, and typed the stuff in
Back to top Go down
mypaperpast

mypaperpast

look what i found Empty
PostSubject: Re: look what i found   look what i found Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:43 pm

that's the point i'm trying to make...but i talked to blanco about it and he also brought up a good point.....how will you know who put it there....other than this situation where i heard something down there and went to investigate and saw who put it there......in that instance i think it should not necessarily be a bannable offense but a kickable one...because as it is technically a glitch...it's not one that is benefiting the glitcher with a bout load of kills...such as building glitching...but as i said before...it's more of a waste of an asset...which in our server is a kickable offense...
Back to top Go down
mypaperpast

mypaperpast

look what i found Empty
PostSubject: Re: look what i found   look what i found Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:50 pm

and i do have to add that this topic is a very good debate and i as well do love a good debate....
Back to top Go down
FLYING_GERONIMO

FLYING_GERONIMO

look what i found Empty
PostSubject: Re: look what i found   look what i found Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:46 pm

haha agreed lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

look what i found Empty
PostSubject: Re: look what i found   look what i found Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

look what i found
Page 1 of 1