=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*COMPLAINT*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wh|Te-E

Wh|Te-E

Birthday : 1987-12-02

*COMPLAINT* Empty
PostSubject: *COMPLAINT*   *COMPLAINT* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:00 am

i was on the server and one of u guys kicked me because someone who was base raping says "im watching white base rape the last flag." i say "no im not i killed 1 guy, who was standing next to the guy on igla..." (yes i dopped a bomb, no it did not hit the igla exactly it hit next to it and killed someone. i get kicked and When i come back the same guy is in there.

The fucked up thing is that guy was the one base raping and i had been watching him do it without an admin doing anything .... i only had like 15 kills for the whole game if i was base raping them when there are like 20 ppl on the last flag. my score wud have been alot higher. i was flying around waiting for the round to end....

it pisses me off when i spend hours in your server (sometimes alone) trying to keep it populated and u just kick me without any warning whilst i am following the rules, and had been on the server doing so for about 3-5 hours already.
Back to top Go down
Akillesblood

Akillesblood

Birthday : 1984-12-11

*COMPLAINT* Empty
PostSubject: :)   *COMPLAINT* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:42 am

Calm down if it is what I'm thinking of it then it was the wrong name they typed into the chat window. Just a simple mistake. I'm sure that this is similar to that if not the same thing.

Ak
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

*COMPLAINT* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *COMPLAINT*   *COMPLAINT* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:03 pm

I kicked you.
Chinese had a last flag on south base and I was the only admin playing.
I was flying the cobra and I needed to prove the guy gunning with me was hacking. (I got the proof later and I banned the player).
I was receiving complaints from other players too.
=TxR= bobblebibble was the guy raping the last flag with black-hack and accusing you of base rape, (I did not know this until I checked the chat logs).
I had to minimize the game to take some screenshots and I tried to warn you using bf2cc but I used the kick instead. It is easy to make a mistake when you are under pressure.
Normally when I make a mistake I apology, but because of the way you came here to complaint I will not do it.
Next time you come here to complaint, think first admins are human.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Wh|Te-E

Wh|Te-E

*COMPLAINT* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *COMPLAINT*   *COMPLAINT* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:46 pm

gblanco wrote:
I kicked you.
Chinese had a last flag on south base and I was the only admin playing.
I was flying the cobra and I needed to prove the guy gunning with me was hacking. (I got the proof later and I banned the player).
I was receiving complaints from other players too.
=TxR= bobblebibble was the guy raping the last flag with black-hack and accusing you of base rape, (I did not know this until I checked the chat logs).
I had to minimize the game to take some screenshots and I tried to warn you using bf2cc but I used the kick instead. It is easy to make a mistake when you are under pressure.
Normally when I make a mistake I apology, but because of the way you came here to complaint I will not do it.
Next time you come here to complaint, think first admins are human.

i am sorry i over reacted, i get angry when i get into trouble for things i didnt do, people make mistakes...
i tryed to ask u about it in game, to atleast tell u i hadnt been baseraping, but you were afk, so i assumed it had to be someone else.

i came here thinking i got kicked because the admin didnt believe me or something...

I Am Sorry guys,

i Will See you on the Battlefield !

Wh|Te-E
Back to top Go down
=TxR= bobblebibble

Birthday : 1980-11-17

*COMPLAINT* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *COMPLAINT*   *COMPLAINT* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:42 pm

I thought blackhawk was ok though and just not jet and attack heli? Is blackhawk wrong too?

Well what i saw was him bombing the little overhang of building where you spawn, no where near igla so thats why i said something.
Back to top Go down
Wh|Te-E

Wh|Te-E

*COMPLAINT* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *COMPLAINT*   *COMPLAINT* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:14 pm

=TxR= bobblebibble wrote:
I thought blackhawk was ok though and just not jet and attack heli? Is blackhawk wrong too?

Well what i saw was him bombing the little overhang of building where you spawn, no where near igla so thats why i said something.

u might have seen me drop one bomb near that flag...

i might have hit that with the bomb when i was going for igla ... im awful at bombing in jets, but i was definatly not trying to base rape, and i hadnt been that was the first time i had even shot at anything for a while thats why i was getting so mad, cuz there was no way u cud have been watching me do it over and over, and i try to play fair and by the rules at all times. i thought u were the guy on my team in the jet that had been bomb it over and over, so im sorry for thinking it had been you base raping.

im not sure bout the rules on the blackhawk, i think its ok.

Sounds Like Misunderstandings All the Way Around ...

lets just have some fun on the battlefield!!!

Wh|Te-E
Back to top Go down
Wh|Te-E

Wh|Te-E

*COMPLAINT* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *COMPLAINT*   *COMPLAINT* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:26 pm

Wh|Te-E wrote:

u might have seen me drop one bomb near that flag... one of my teammates had been bombing it continuously.
i might have hit that with the bomb when i was going for igla ... i am awful at bombing in jets, but i was definitely not trying to base rape, that was the first time i had even shot at anything for a while that is why i was getting so mad, because there was no way u cud have been watching me do it over and over, i try to play fair and by the rules at all times. i thought u were the guy on my team in the jet that had been bombing it over and over, so im sorry for thinking it had been you base raping i was mistaken, and i think u were mistaken as well. its hard to tell who is in what jet when the jets look the same.. lol geek

From now on i am staying miles away from that last flag if i have the jet... lol

i am not sure bout the rules on the blackhawk, i think its ok.

Sounds Like Misunderstandings All the Way Around ...

lets just have some fun on the battlefield!!!

Wh|Te-E
geek geek
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

*COMPLAINT* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *COMPLAINT*   *COMPLAINT* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:28 pm

We dont have any rule about base rape with blackhawk yet.
But everytime you play, You show me what are our weakest points in our rules.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
=TxR= bobblebibble

*COMPLAINT* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *COMPLAINT*   *COMPLAINT* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:04 pm

gblanco wrote:

We dont have any rule about base rape with blackhawk yet.
But everytime you play, You show me what are our weakest points in our rules.

Haha so is that a good thing?
Back to top Go down

*COMPLAINT* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *COMPLAINT*   *COMPLAINT* Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:40 am

ok there we go there booble heal your talkn shit again
Back to top Go down
=TxR= bobblebibble

*COMPLAINT* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *COMPLAINT*   *COMPLAINT* Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:10 am

boots wrote:
ok there we go there booble heal your talkn shit again

boots would you chill out for once! You are so damn edgy all the time and i dont know why.

How is that me talking shit? I was being serious in asking if that was a good thing, yet you take it as a personal attack. Lighten up a little, have a sense of humor for once;)
Back to top Go down
rleedrums

rleedrums

Birthday : 1965-09-08

*COMPLAINT* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *COMPLAINT*   *COMPLAINT* Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:46 am

And he said he banned himself....
Back to top Go down
http://www.richardleedrums.com
=TxR= bobblebibble

*COMPLAINT* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *COMPLAINT*   *COMPLAINT* Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:29 am

rleedrums wrote:
And he said he banned himself....

You bring up a great point rleedrums, why play with you and others that share the same hate toward me anyway no matter how i play or what i do and say.

So on second thought your right, im done. Im fn 29 years old arguing with grumpy old men over the same shit over and over that leads back to my mistake from day 1.

Anyway no need to beat a dead horse even more on this shit so i will just end it there. Go ahead and ban this account for the forum too since no need in me coming back here either.

I would like to say thanks to gblanco and akilles though. Good guys and represent well;) The others remind me of the =US= clan.
Back to top Go down
rleedrums

rleedrums

Birthday : 1965-09-08

*COMPLAINT* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *COMPLAINT*   *COMPLAINT* Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:45 am

*COMPLAINT* Icon_rolleyes It was a joke buddy! But I have the feeling you knew that...
Back to top Go down
http://www.richardleedrums.com
Sponsored content

*COMPLAINT* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *COMPLAINT*   *COMPLAINT* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*COMPLAINT*
Page 1 of 1