=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AFK People need TOGO!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Booboo

AFK People need TOGO!!!! Empty
PostSubject: AFK People need TOGO!!!!   AFK People need TOGO!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:22 pm

I can understand getting the server started but it tends too hurt a side know matter how you look at it.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: AFK People need TOGO!!!!   AFK People need TOGO!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:41 pm

The only player afk I keep is mine.
When I check the server and find afk players, I kick them if we have more than 6 players.
I use my player to balance the teams and because these are holidays and I am on a 2 weeks vacation finishing this week, I was not at office watching the server like I do most of the time and maybe that is why you found more afk players than the other days.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com

PostSubject: Re: AFK People need TOGO!!!!   AFK People need TOGO!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 4:00 pm

i have tend to agree with booboo when there are 5 peps on each side there shouldnt be any aka what so ever . with a afk it tends to make thing very unfair for both sides . i understand getting the server going but there have been times when mully or other members sit and wait in the server to get it goin ... my 2 thoughts weather it counts or not
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: AFK People need TOGO!!!!   AFK People need TOGO!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:20 pm

I keep my account on the usmc team.

usmc 5 vs 5 chinese with 1 afk on usmc means 4 vs 5 and it is fair.
usmc 6 vs 5 chinese with 1 afk on usmc means 5 vs 5 and it is fair.

These are the only possible combinations and both are fair.

The only unfair combination is when my account switch to chinese at the end of a round.
usmc 6 vs 5 chinese with 1 afk on chinese means 6 vs 4.

I am constantly checking the server and kicking afk players.
But, if you see afk players you can kick them, just try to let my account connected.

I balance the teams numerically, but sometimes it is needed to balance the teams considering the skills.
imagine this teams.

fibtech,E641,bluegrass420,kooda,booboo vs
noob1,noob2,noob3,noob4,noob5

When this happens I use my account to try to balance the teams forcing the server to switch one of the players with better skills.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
madmullet

madmullet

Birthday : 1966-03-17

PostSubject: Re: AFK People need TOGO!!!!   AFK People need TOGO!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:18 pm

when the sever starts,i stay in there,

nuff said
cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
vtrucker2000

vtrucker2000

Birthday : 1964-09-13

PostSubject: Re: AFK People need TOGO!!!!   AFK People need TOGO!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:58 pm

gblanco wrote:
fibtech,E641,bluegrass420,kooda,booboo vs
noob1,noob2,noob3,noob4,noob5

When this happens I use my account to try to balance the teams forcing the server to switch one of the players with better skills.
Sounds like what happens when I get in the server. Balances the favor to the side I'm NOT on! geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AFK People need TOGO!!!!   AFK People need TOGO!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AFK People need TOGO!!!!
Page 1 of 1