=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hot headed admins!!

Go down 
+5
E641
Akillesblood
Spidey__Killer
jbuffethed
=TxR= bobblebibble
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
E641

E641

Hot headed admins!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:32 pm

=TxR= bobblebibble wrote:
Maybe you guys should invest in an I/O server. If you are that concerned about jet whores then fn dont play wake. Plain and simple. As much as you want me to stop flying is as much as i want you all to stop whining. I play air maps to fly not to run around as infantry. If i want to play infantry then i will go to an I/O map or better yet just play COD. Maybe you should learn to fly better, then you can take me out and not worry about me as much. Why does it always have to be me to meet your gaming needs?

I would guess since it is OUR (Blanco's) server, we can make the rules as we see fit to play the game the way we like to play, unless I am missing something here?? If I was unhappy with the whining as you say then I would not go to a server that was so full of it...

You have skill in the jet, that is a given, but we have guys that also have flying skills but we do NOT always fly playing one dimensional, we fly and fight on the ground as needed with whatever kit is needed to help our team/squad win a round. ALSO we do not try to play one either the US or the Chineese team or leave the game, I take the side that I am put on unless it is unbalanced and either try to give out an ass kicking or take one, I bitch about taking one but I take it and just hope for a better showing next round

Most of the regulars here play it for the fun of the game with friends anyway!

E
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:55 pm

E641 wrote:
Most of the regulars here play it for the fun of the game with friends!

This will always be our first priority.
Have fun and enjoy our own server and make the other players have fun too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
=TxR= bobblebibble

Birthday : 1980-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:30 pm

DangerousDoug wrote:
Instead of all of us playing IO or quiting playing wake or changing the rules to suit you why not just get rid of the winners who do not fit in, like you.

Fitting your gaming needs as i was saying, of course you would do that Wink. You cant take me out, so you would rather throw me out hahahaha. That is real sporty of ya dangerous. Good thing your not sports commissioner. You would have probably threw jordan out of the nba and told him he could only play baseball. Great logic.

@E641 - You have guys that have average flying skills. If was average at best i would prolly end up switching up myself. Besides how old is this game? I already accomplished everything i wanted to accomplish in my first account,. i.e all inf medals. If your going to throw the team game up in my face again, then explain to me how averaging 50+ kills is not helping the team? You think capping a flag on the ground is all there is too it? I guess its just so much harder to cap a flag with me flying huh?

Actually i was switched last night to china, and i played in helo just fine. Then everyone decided to leave.

Bottom line here is that you all want to handicap someone that they are good at just because u cant take it or hack it. Then fall back on "its our sever, we can change the way we fill fit to play." Really? haha, is that the kiddie response i'm getting from 40's and 50 year olds? Have you ever heard of Adapt and Overcome? I'm sure there are some military vets in here right? You all need to learn that, instead of resorting to whining and throwing people off your server. Yes its your server, but kiddie clans run their servers that way, I.E. =US= clan, i dont expect 40+ year olds to run a server that way. I play it for the fun of the game too, which is flying for me. I am sorry it can not be the same as yours.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:40 pm

You would have probably threw jordan out of the nba and told him he could only play baseball.

Yes, kick jordan out of the nba if most of the players will enjoy more the basketball.
Only people watching the basketball are enjoying the game, but the basketball players ?.
Smile

You have guys that have average flying skills.

If you feel you are that good as jordan is at basketball.....
Are you looking to play with basketball players of the same skill level ? Maybe you should find a server with skilled pilots like you.
If I want to play basketball, I will not go and play vs Jordan in a competitive way, there are leagues for that.
If I want to have fun playing basketball, I will try to play with players of my same level, unless Jordan is a funny player to play with.
If Jordan is humble enough to teach me, then, ok, but if he is only interested in showing me how skilled he is, then I am not interested in playing with him.

I already accomplished everything i wanted to accomplish in my first account. i.e all inf medals.

Me too.

I guess its just so much harder to cap a flag with me flying huh?

Yes, it is always harder and not funny when a "jet whore - skilled pilot" is playing.

Is that the kiddie response i'm getting from 40's and 50 year olds?

I am a 47 years old kid when playing this game.
I am not interested to play vs skilled pilots because I am not interested to play in a league.

Last edited by gblanco on Wed May 26, 2010 7:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:11 pm

Hey Babble Babble I have taken you out lots of times in the jet Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
=TxR= bobblebibble

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:58 pm

@Dangerous - Lots of times? You and i both know that's not true. Haha love the babble babble gramps.

@Blanco - This is not about me wanting to find servers with same skill level, it is a pub not a league. There is no league for jets, there are only 1v1 servers which i am on pretty frequently and actually more than pub itself. This is why it is very easy to showcase in pubs, is because of all the practice and training of 1v1 servers, i.e wake air show.

I have offered numerous times during play on your server, and links to some of my training vids but noone cares to learn. So i dont wanna hear that i have never offered.

By you saying "If I want to have fun playing basketball, I will try to play with players of my same level, unless Jordan is a funny player to play with."

So its my fault that your not on same level or others? Its a public server is it not? All skill levels are to be included. Like i said that's kiddie shit by saying, i don't want to play with you if your better than me.

Blanco how the hell is it harder for you to cap a flag under air dominance? That makes no sense. Its not funny? Is AOW suppose to be funny? If its harder for you to cap then maybe you need to step it up more.

Your running a public server, so its open to everyone right? Your going to run into people that like to show their talents in certain areas, i.e. snipers, helos, jets, tanks. If any of you really want to learn to dogfight and fly better i am always willing to teach. Their is a private dogfighting server i am always on. Once you learn that then pubs become very easy and a lot more fun to fly in.

Here is the latest 1v1 training vid i put up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQVAKuTN_Ac

Here is a pub video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INZf_Ow43Jg

I am not trying to argue with you nor have i ever wanted too, i actually thought this thread was put to rest, but i see it gets revived by your clan. I just want to enjoy the game like you do and that is my passion for flying. I enjoy 1v1s and like i said i am mostly on those, but sometimes noone is on there so i come to pub;) There are no hard feelings here i am just stating my case is all, like i said i am willing to help anyone out here and then maybe you can see more of my side of it in how much better and fun flying really is.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:33 pm

By you saying "If I want to have fun playing basketball, I will try to play with players of my same level, unless Jordan is a funny player to play with."
So its my fault that your not on same level or others?

No, I did not say it was your fault.

Its a public server is it not?

It is a private server open to the public.
And as a paid server, we can decide who can play in this server.

All skill levels are to be included.

All skill levels are included.

Like i said that's kiddie shit by saying, i don't want to play with you if your better than me.
Blanco how the hell is it harder for you to cap a flag under air dominance? That makes no sense. Its not funny? Is AOW suppose to be funny? If its harder for you to cap then maybe you need to step it up more.

And AOW is ?
I just dont like jet whores.

Your running a public server, so its open to everyone right?

In a first instance, yes.
Not open to hackers, a**holes, etc....

Your going to run into people that like to show their talents in certain areas, i.e. snipers, helos, jets, tanks.

No

I actually thought this thread was put to rest, but i see it gets revived by your clan.

It was revived by a member reading for the first time all previous threads.

I just want to enjoy the game like you do and that is my passion for flying.

And that is what I do.
I enjoy the game my way.

There are no hard feelings here.

Of course no hard feeling.
This thread should die again.
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:38 am

Quote :
Fitting your gaming needs as i was saying, of course you would do that . You cant take me out, so you would rather throw me out hahahaha. That is real sporty of ya dangerous.

I don't recall having great difficulty taking you out.
And I had nothing to do with throwing you out .
I would appreciate it if he would stop Drawing false conclusions.
Back to top Go down
=TxR= bobblebibble

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:27 am

DangerousDoug wrote:
Quote :
Fitting your gaming needs as i was saying, of course you would do that . You cant take me out, so you would rather throw me out hahahaha. That is real sporty of ya dangerous.

Oh gramps i would appreciate it if you could remember what you type, but i know it gets difficult at your age. I never said you threw me out, you wrote why not get rid of the winners that do not fit in like myself? I sure hope your flying next time im on server doug and you dont bail out like you always do, maybe you will start to recall a little better Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:55 am

bobble, the bottom line is we play for fun. We have a server because we want to have fun playing. I am good with eryx/sraw I am #1 actually. but I play with other kits too. we dont dislike you, it just gets frustrating in a server when every time you get killed its by an airplane, chopper, or arty. it takes the fun out of the game for the other players. we are not asking you not to fly, we are just asking to change it up a little bit from time to time. and its for good reason to keep the server from being killed. that is our main goal. to make sure that EVERYONE has fun playing in our server. not just yoy. and when you are constantly in a plane, it really takes the fun out of it. people that want to play a ground game, cant. yes I agree we need a skilled pilot to challenge you, but that is not always available. find a balance. imagine that it is your server and you are trying to keep people from leaving, what would you do?
Back to top Go down
=TxR= bobblebibble

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:26 am

Bluegrass420 wrote:
bobble, the bottom line is we play for fun. We have a server because we want to have fun playing. I am good with eryx/sraw I am #1 actually. but I play with other kits too. we dont dislike you, it just gets frustrating in a server when every time you get killed its by an airplane, chopper, or arty. it takes the fun out of the game for the other players. we are not asking you not to fly, we are just asking to change it up a little bit from time to time. and its for good reason to keep the server from being killed. that is our main goal. to make sure that EVERYONE has fun playing in our server. not just yoy. and when you are constantly in a plane, it really takes the fun out of it. people that want to play a ground game, cant. yes I agree we need a skilled pilot to challenge you, but that is not always available. find a balance. imagine that it is your server and you are trying to keep people from leaving, what would you do?

The thing is i am not on that server that much. I play a round or two just to get my fix and then i leave. Its not like i am on the server everyday for hours killing the server. I could understand it if i was on there as much as you guys are constantly flying, but i am on there for maybe an hour or two tops. To me it should not be a big deal for me to come on there every so often to play a few hours doing that.
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:04 pm

DangerousDoug wrote:
Quote :

Oh gramps i would appreciate it if you could remember what you type, but i know it gets difficult at your age. I never said you threw me out, you wrote why not get rid of the winners that do not fit in like myself? I sure hope your flying next time im on server doug and you dont bail out like you always do, maybe you will start to recall a little better Wink
What the hell are you babbling about It was you that said I was un sportsmen like for throwing you out I suggest you remember what you typed And if you have trouble with that just read the quote above.
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:08 pm

And what the hell is it that I have forgotten that I typed?
Back to top Go down
=TxR= bobblebibble

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:21 pm

DangerousDoug wrote:
Instead of all of us playing IO or quiting playing wake or changing the rules to suit you why not just get rid of the winners who do not fit in, like you.

Look what you originally wrote, you dumbass. You were speaking in future tense, therefore; i answered you in future tense. Again remember wtf you wrote. Me saying "you would" do that, means future.
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:40 pm

You're missing the point. Past, present, future, You have no right to tell me I am un sportsmen like for something I've never done
Back to top Go down
=TxR= bobblebibble

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:51 pm

DangerousDoug wrote:
You're missing the point. Past, present, future, You have no right to tell me I am un sportsmen like for something I've never done

Hahaha OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where in the fuk am i saying that you did that? Get it though that thick head of yours will ya? Read between the lines for once and not only what you want to read.
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:11 pm

O. K. one more time Rolling Eyes You have no right to say I'm unsportsmen like that I would do something like that. Even in the future
You remind me of a politicians you say one thing and try to say you Meant something else.
Bottom line is your an insulting little prick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:56 pm

DangerousDoug wrote:
O. K. one more time Rolling Eyes You have no right to say I'm unsportsmen like that I would do something like that. Even in the future
You remind me of a politicians you say one thing and try to say you Meant something else.
Bottom line is your an insulting little prick

lol!

How true!

I bet he's just a popular in life as he is here! I think they call it small man syndrome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:59 pm

PS

Why is bobblehead allowed to insult/curse =TFC= members?

He constantly proves he has no manners and imho should be banned!
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:03 pm

Stockman wrote:

Are you talking about Doug ?
We all have different limits to feel insulted.
I dont see any request from Doug to ban him yet.
Looks like Doug is having fun.

Last edited by gblanco on Thu May 27, 2010 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:06 pm

why is bobble head lil prick still sign'd up in the website ?all he knows how to do is bitch and complain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:24 pm

gblanco wrote:
Stockman wrote:

Are you talking about Doug ?
We all have different limits to feel insulted.
I dont see any request from Doug to ban him yet.
Looks like Doug is having fun.

I agree with Blanco, people should be able to speak their mind on the forums without getting banned. thats what they are for. and I dont think bobble has really crossed the line.
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:51 pm

I get a little pissed off When he comes in here saying he's tired of us whining about him being a jet whore.
And then Proceeds to babble on for pages and pages.
No matter what Psychobabble you come up with people still do not like jet whores.
And also like a politician he just likes to hear him self talk (Babble).
You said every other time you got banned you managed to talk your way out of it.
Not this time.
This is my last post on this subject, your simply not worth the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:46 pm

OK my bad...

I simply thought a guest should be more polite. I wouldn't go to someone's forums and curse at them, so it's my way of thinking and not the forums.
Back to top Go down
=TxR= bobblebibble

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:05 pm

DangerousDoug wrote:
I get a little pissed off When he comes in here saying he's tired of us whining about him being a jet whore.
And then Proceeds to babble on for pages and pages.
No matter what Psychobabble you come up with people still do not like jet whores.
And also like a politician he just likes to hear him self talk (Babble).
You said every other time you got banned you managed to talk your way out of it.
Not this time.
This is my last post on this subject, your simply not worth the time.

I have never had a problem with anyone else besides you, stockman, and boots. You 3 are really the only ones that like to keep the ball rolling. For one i have never changed a damn thing i've said, you just do not make any sense half the time you speak.

As for you stockman, even before you were in this clan you always had it out for me anyway, calling me a hacker and all this. I will post the SS's to prove it.

IM A JET WHORE! GET OVER IT! I LIKE TO FLY< SO FN WHAT!!! ITS A GAME, you dont like the hour or so of total playing time im on your server big freaking whoop. In my eyes i am still just playing the game like i like to play. I am not breaking any fn rules. Making you whine, bitch, and complain about me constantly is not a rule.

If you think about it, it is the only FPS game you can play where you can fly around in that much airspace. That is why i like it so much. I am sorry that i happen to be good and your get all sad and bitter because i kill so much.

Like you Grumpy old man, i get pist when i hear it fn over and over and over again as well, it goes both ways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot headed admins!!   Hot headed admins!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot headed admins!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next