=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

introduction

Go down 
+2
that_old_man
mypaperpast
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mypaperpast

mypaperpast

Birthday : 1986-12-04

introduction Empty
PostSubject: introduction   introduction Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:33 pm

alright so here it is...i'm taking stockman's adives to allow you guys to get to know me a little better...

first off my real name is calvin mcallister...but you can stick with paper...i actually like that nick name...it's quite better than hearing "hey calvin, where's hobbs" or even the imfamous "hey calvin, i'm wearing your underware" and not to even mention the "hey arn't you the guy on home alone"...i'm 23...24 in december and i live in baytown, tx...it's quite the shitty little town right outside houston...(oh and get used the puncuation...i can't spell and i don't try to...and i put three periods between sentences and pauses...it's just what i do)...anyways i work for a company called phoenix services as a bolt torque technician...we mainly contract threw siemens building wind turbines...but due to obama's recent withdrawl from his energy plan for green energy work is nearly non existant....

so this is what i do with my free time....play bf2 and the sandbox mod...a while back i became part of the TDB (the devils brigade) clan with a great group of guys...but since bf2's badcompany 2 came out all the clan members save a couple have switched to that game...they decided to take down the bf2 server to save money and left those of us with shitty computer such as myself in the wake....but even when they did have the bf2 server up i'd frequent the TFC clan's server just because it was the closest server i could find that was populated most of the time and usually had multiple admins in it...little did i know that i'd grow an addiction to the server...i can honestly say i enjoy playing in the TFC server more than i did in the TDB server for several reasons...the main one probably being that i agree with all the rules...and also the fact that i get along with all the admins i've played with so far...granted there are a few names on the members list that i havn't seen in game...

on another note and the driving factor behind wanting to switch to this clan is not only because i enjoy playing with the members of the TFC clan and believe they are all easy to get along with and legit people...but i'm often in the server at odd hours with no admins...most players will take advantage of the server when they realize there is no admin...but i try my best to get everyone to follow the rules and i make it clear that if they decide to be a smacktard and constantly break the rules after being warned by myself and auto admin that they will be reported...what can i say...i just don't like douche bags...haha

so that's probably it for now i could provide more info if requested...happy killing...
Back to top Go down
http://google.com

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:53 pm

Well let me be the first to say welcome to the forums.

I enjoy playing with you and look forward to getting to know you better.

Stockman
Back to top Go down
that_old_man

Birthday : 1961-01-26

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:52 pm

Great intro, Paper. I look forward to seeing you in-game. Are you in Vent too? It's another great way to get to know people.
Back to top Go down
madmullet

madmullet

Birthday : 1966-03-17

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:15 pm

cheers good to heae from ya bud,its always good to see ya in the server,good compatition,hope to hear ya in vent sometime. cheers
Back to top Go down
mypaperpast

mypaperpast

Birthday : 1986-12-04

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:15 pm

haha...yes i'm in vent quite often now that i've overclocked this POS i call my computer...i was using teamspeak for a while and i couldn't even imagine running xfire with this thing....every time i get money saved up for a new system something comes up...the biggest thing on my plate right now is paying off my truck that got taken by huricane ike...eh..just 10,000 more to go...woohoo!!!
Back to top Go down
http://google.com
E641

E641

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:17 pm

Looking forward to some playing with and against ya

E
Back to top Go down
usmom

usmom

Birthday : 1960-11-08

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:58 pm

I like playing against you...you don't seem to kill me too often!

Lisa
Back to top Go down
sushi-sacha111

sushi-sacha111

Birthday : 1998-08-17

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:46 pm

Hey Paper i look forward to getting to know you better and i've see you on the server auite a few times it's nice playing with and we seem to kill each other an even amount of time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

introduction
Page 1 of 1