=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Un-ban please

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bulletboysdad11

Birthday : 1967-03-10

Un-ban please Empty
PostSubject: Un-ban please   Un-ban please Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:10 pm

Bulletboysdad11 - I play on the server regularly.... I don't run around TK'ing in general , my stats will show that..... today though, with our team losing, I'm waiting for a plane to spawn and up runs somebody that grabs my jet I've been waiting for an goes to take off (=SoA= Clay_Morrow) So I blow up the jet when he takes off.... I'm instantly kicked, banned, gone. Say what? The guy steals my jet but figures since hes an admin so what. Something is wrong here.

I would like to be un-banned since I like playing this particular map on your server with your rules.

Thanks

Bulletboysdad11
Back to top Go down
jbuffethed

jbuffethed

Birthday : 1979-07-01

Un-ban please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-ban please   Un-ban please Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:35 pm

There is a No Line Rule in this server. Intentional tks will get you kicked/banned. Honesly, Ive never seen you in our server either. I wouldnt call 23hrs a regular.

Clay is not an admin. He is a regular that has played with us for years. If you like our rules so much, FOLLOW THEM!
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

Un-ban please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-ban please   Un-ban please Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:32 pm

You are a regular player and you know the rules.
NO WAITING LINES.
=SoA= Clay_Morrow is not an admin.
The first time we ban for 24 hrs depending on the offense.
Your ban will be lifted after 24 hrs, but next time you could not be that lucky.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Sponsored content

Un-ban please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un-ban please   Un-ban please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Un-ban please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=TFC= :: Community :: Questions, Complaints, Unban Requests ?-
Jump to: