=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

it's true I like the rules and I messed up a few times

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
frozenwaves

frozenwaves

Birthday : 1973-10-05

it's true I like the rules and I messed up a few times Empty
PostSubject: it's true I like the rules and I messed up a few times   it's true I like the rules and I messed up a few times Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:59 am

sometimes I play too late at night and I lose my concentration I don't mean to break any rules I just forget that I am commanding or that I can't fly while commanding. This really bothers me and I am trying not to do it. I feel stupid. Sorry, I have fun here, don't mean to break the rules. scratch ...gotta get some sleep Sleep
hope to be unbanned and I'll try not to panic affraid
Some of the best players around that I know of TFC rules sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: it's true I like the rules and I messed up a few times   it's true I like the rules and I messed up a few times Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:03 am

Frankly I enjoy playing with you, that said I warned you not five min. before the ban that "I was going to ban you permanently next time I saw you fly attack aircraft" then you were flying the AH.
And this is by far the first time... I have warned/asked you SO many times not to fly while commanding.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: it's true I like the rules and I messed up a few times   it's true I like the rules and I messed up a few times Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:14 am

I would also like to address the issue in your last post when you spoke of "admin abuse"

I personally have asked/warned/kicked you on MANY occasions, I feel as though I have stopped just short of begging you to stop flying attack aircraft as commander.

I hate banning anyone, if we ban everyone there will be no one left to play!

To quote you

"greetings, I have been kicked repeatedly by one particular admin for flying commander...in a transport helicopter. I have read the rules and feel that I am not breaking them by getting in a transport chopper. This has happened at least 3 times in the last few days, hardly abuse but annoying. Whats the deal. Now I am permanently banned for same offense. That is ignorance of rules or it's "admin abuse" and does not belong on the server. I am not pleased with this and I'd like to come back and play."

I don't know to whom you were referring, but your attitude is poor. You have been asked on numerous occasions to cease and desist, the only abuse I am aware of is your abuse of the rules.

To sum up my position, you were kicked jul18 for flying jet as commander (auto admin) then banned same day for arty on last flag 24hr. I don't know who banned you then it wasn't me.
Then banned for flying commander july23 and it was lifted in 24hrs.
This time I believe you need a week off w/no play!
Back to top Go down
BigczaPoppa186

BigczaPoppa186

Birthday : 1977-10-08

PostSubject: Re: it's true I like the rules and I messed up a few times   it's true I like the rules and I messed up a few times Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:10 am

I Kicked(multiple) and banned him for identical issues that he keeps forgetting he's doing over and over again. You play here regularly, if you get sloppy or tired, take a break. Even when being warned multiple times in game. Not a bad player just has issue. ADD??? Just command and don't fly jets or fly and don't command, he can do it. Question is will he? I hope so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: it's true I like the rules and I messed up a few times   it's true I like the rules and I messed up a few times Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:04 am

I say the ban is good and lets keep it.

TMC
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: it's true I like the rules and I messed up a few times   it's true I like the rules and I messed up a few times Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:12 am

Ban will be lifted in one week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
frozenwaves

frozenwaves

Birthday : 1973-10-05

PostSubject: zounds good   it's true I like the rules and I messed up a few times Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:33 am

thanks for your consideration. see you on the battlefield next week! Basketball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: it's true I like the rules and I messed up a few times   it's true I like the rules and I messed up a few times Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

it's true I like the rules and I messed up a few times
Page 1 of 1