=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey Guys...........

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
marinesniper5393

Birthday : 1992-08-02

Hey Guys........... Empty
PostSubject: Hey Guys...........   Hey Guys........... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:36 am

TFC,

I have been banned from the server for a few months now.....

I do not understand why.....

I also was ban from the fourms......

I am a member of the =365= clan, which has the number 1 wake server in the U.S.

There often is TFC members in our server, and we get along great using teamwork and just owning......

I have been hearing in our Team Speak the sounds of a scrim aginst TFC. 2 matches in YALL's server, and then2 in ours.... How is that going to work if I am Ban from yall's?

I have asked several members of TFC to see if the can findout why I was ban... They have no clue.....

Generaly I would not take the time to do this, but as there are fewer, and fewer wake servers. Also with a possible scrim coming... I would like to be unban....

I am a good teamplayer, I show no dissrespect to anyone in the server, I am not a hacker..... Can the BAN please be LIFTED?

thanks, marine

Back to top Go down
taco

Birthday : 1999-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys...........   Hey Guys........... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:59 am

well i could ask blanco to see what u got banned for
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys...........   Hey Guys........... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:11 am

marinesniper5393 wrote:
I have been banned from the server for a few months now.....
I do not understand why.....

You were banned for suspect of hack, we vote when a player is a suspect of hacker and you were voted as a hacker.

marinesniper5393 wrote:
I have been hearing in our Team Speak the sounds of a scrim aginst TFC. 2 matches in YALL's server, and then2 in ours.... How is that going to work if I am Ban from yall's?

The matches will be in your server only.

marinesniper5393 wrote:
Can the BAN please be LIFTED?

No, ban stays.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
marinesniper5393

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys...........   Hey Guys........... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:44 pm

Well.... I am sorry to see that....

In 365 we are not to ban a person when we think they are hacking without proof..... Also I figure that is they way in most other servers.......

Do you have Proof that I am a Hacker? (im not)

I am sorry to say this....

You are making =TFC= look bad by banning a person who might be a little better than some in your clan, or in yall's server......

ASK: =TFC= JASON, =TFC= KILLERPAINTER, =TFC= ... i think its dangerousdad? is that his name?

Anyhow...... when I was ban =TFC= killerpainter was in the server...... I have been playing with killer for a lot longer than any of yall have been with him.... He knows im not a hacker....... So did he vote?

Jason gets into TeamSpeak with =365= about once a week..... He is a good guy..... Did he vote?

I am sure all of your clan is a bunch of good guy's..... But the BAN that has been placed on me is not right...... Thats all im saying....

marine

Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys...........   Hey Guys........... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:14 pm

marinesniper5393 wrote:
In 365 we are not to ban a person when we think they are hacking without proof.....

That is why I always find hackers in =365=.
And I am not talking about the =365= clan members.

marinesniper5393 wrote:
Do you have Proof that I am a Hacker?

No.
The only way to prove it is taking screenshots.
Black screenshots are not accepted by any antihack service as a proof and new hacks are advertised as clean for screenshots.
So, because there is no way to prove all hacks, we decide if a player could be hacking based in our experience.

marinesniper5393 wrote:
You are making =TFC= look bad by banning a person who might be a little better than some in your clan, or in yall's server......

We have a lot of players with better or same skills playing in our server.
But most important, players enjoying a good round in our server.
Players from the same clans coming everyday to play in this server.
In fact, some players comes here and ask us to lift a ban because they dont want to play in =365= anymore.
https://thefriendlyclan.forumotion.com/questions-complaints-unban-requests-f5/can-i-get-unbanned-t310.htm

marinesniper5393 wrote:
Jason gets into TeamSpeak with =365= about once a week..... He is a good guy..... Did he vote?

We are proud of having Jason in this clan.
Did he vote ? I dont remember but things will not change anyway.
We respect other admins votes.
Back to top Go down
marinesniper5393

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys...........   Hey Guys........... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:33 pm

blanco,

You are wrong by saying the only way to catch a hacker is by screeshots....

There are programs that you can run that tell you when a player enters your server with a name hack. Being as most hackers use others names.....

There are websites you can look at to see hackers from the past that have been caught in some servers....

Yall are going by a system of telling your players to turn off anti A. YOU ARE THE ONLY SERVER I HAVE SEEN DOING THAT!!!! It is not a good system to use....

Last of all..... I AM IN THE =365= clan!!!! We have the BEST WAKE SERVER!!!!!!!! I DO NOT HACK!!!!!

This is crazy that I am here having to do this..... Is this how you show respect to a person that has spent enough time at this game to get to the level that I am at? confused

marine

Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys...........   Hey Guys........... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:48 pm

marinesniper5393 wrote:
You are wrong by saying the only way to catch a hacker is by screeshots....

I did not say is the only way to catch a hacker. I said it is the only way to prove it to antihack services to ban a player gobally.

marinesniper5393 wrote:
There are programs that you can run that tell you when a player enters your server with a name hack.

What you are saying is not new to me.
I have been dealing with hackers for years and using antihack services.

marinesniper5393 wrote:
There are websites you can look at to see hackers from the past that have been caught in some servers....

Like I said, I know it and I use it.

marinesniper5393 wrote:
Yall are going by a system of telling your players to turn off anti A. YOU ARE THE ONLY SERVER I HAVE SEEN DOING THAT!!!! It is not a good system to use....

That's yor point of view.
It is working perfect for us.
And it is not the only server, but it is the only server you have seen.

marinesniper5393 wrote:
Last of all..... I AM IN THE =365= clan!!!! We have the BEST WAKE SERVER!!!!!!!!

The most populated server does not mean the best.

marinesniper5393 wrote:
This is crazy that I am here having to do this..... Is this how you show respect to a person that has spent enough time at this game to get to the level that I am at?

I dont see any disrespect.
I am not insulting you.
You asked a question and I answered you.
We have our own policy to deal with hackers and you have yours.
And if you want to measure the respect on time played in this game, I double your time.
I am playing pc games since the first ping-pong game was released.
And if your age is true, I am almost 3 times your age.
Back to top Go down
marinesniper5393

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys...........   Hey Guys........... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:30 pm

My freind.....

If you do all this to catch hackers.... Then why am I ban? I am not a hacker......

I ment to say the #1 wake server, my bad...

I think I have talked to you in game..... If I were a hacker, why would I be talking to the admins?

This is crazy... YALL ARNT FRIENDLY!!! To fuck with yall..... If we do scrim yall... I'll have my HAX's ON!!!!!!! Very Happy

I dont like you..... but thanks

marine

P.S. JASON..... im your pig
Back to top Go down
BigczaPoppa186

BigczaPoppa186

Birthday : 1977-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys...........   Hey Guys........... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:08 am

Looks like you got that one right. Kudos Blanco!!! He knows what he is.
Back to top Go down
marinesniper5393

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys...........   Hey Guys........... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:13 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys...........   Hey Guys........... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys...........
Page 1 of 1