=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you think about our rules ?

Go down 
+18
brettlwason
porra_eusoumau
CYLX
garrett30328
kidster717
fegast91
killa420
Gettin-over-on-You
R.Satterwhite
usmom
m1keonline1
vtrucker2000
DangerousDoug
E641
jbuffethed
rleedrums
symantic
gblanco
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What rule(s) you like the most in our server
No arty on carrier ever
What do you think about our rules ? Vote_lcap15%What do you think about our rules ? Vote_rcap
 15% [ 61 ]
No Jets,No Chopper,No Arty on last flag
What do you think about our rules ? Vote_lcap16%What do you think about our rules ? Vote_rcap
 16% [ 67 ]
No commanders in jets/attack chopper
What do you think about our rules ? Vote_lcap11%What do you think about our rules ? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 44 ]
No attack with jets/chopper on carrier until usmc has a flag
What do you think about our rules ? Vote_lcap13%What do you think about our rules ? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 56 ]
Infantry allowed at carrier anytime
What do you think about our rules ? Vote_lcap12%What do you think about our rules ? Vote_rcap
 12% [ 50 ]
Free speech server, but no racism
What do you think about our rules ? Vote_lcap11%What do you think about our rules ? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 48 ]
No waiting lines for vehicles
What do you think about our rules ? Vote_lcap8%What do you think about our rules ? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 34 ]
Some of the other rules
What do you think about our rules ? Vote_lcap4%What do you think about our rules ? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 16 ]
All
What do you think about our rules ? Vote_lcap10%What do you think about our rules ? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 40 ]
None
What do you think about our rules ? Vote_lcap0%What do you think about our rules ? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 419

AuthorMessage
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

What do you think about our rules ? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:24 pm

Let's see what players think about it.

Last edited by gblanco on Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
symantic

Birthday : 1990-01-28

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:52 am

primarily the infantry at carrier, normally this doesn't happen too often and really proves little in rewards, but its fun sometimes when there is a handy boat the enemy dropped off for me, or a transport chopper is redally available.

Its also nice that were allowed to attack the essex, even though it is an uncap, its still not fair when servers enact rules that makes it difficult to keep the teams fair because one airfield is under constant attack and the other isn't (though I'm sure this is pretty equivalent to what would of happened in real life).

Nothing looks un-fair and it provides the least amount of restrictions formatted in a way that creates a nice atmosphere for game-play.

-Sym
Back to top Go down
http://www.IHCR.Info
rleedrums

rleedrums

Birthday : 1965-09-08

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:45 am

Wouldn't change a thing BLANCOV. These rules are pragmatically effective, and fair.
Back to top Go down
http://www.richardleedrums.com
jbuffethed

jbuffethed

Birthday : 1979-07-01

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:31 pm

I voted # 1 & #2

Commanders are gay!! That is all
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:41 pm

jbuffethed wrote:
Commanders are gay!! That is all

Ouch
That hurts dougy.
lol!
Back to top Go down
E641

E641

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:06 pm

I like things the way they are, I think they provide the best playing for both teams.

PS: just add Dixsy to the NO sniping E list, LOL

E
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:58 pm

Snipers don't like commanders because snipers are always laying still somewhere, and are always easy targets for cartillery or artillery
but claimores are gay= [Gaymores] albino
Back to top Go down
vtrucker2000

vtrucker2000

Birthday : 1964-09-13

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:51 pm

I will again, voice my opinion on the no jets/attack heli's past arty island if US has no flag. This should include using a jet for transport to the carrier. Even if the jet doesn't attack, there is no defense. The pilot will always be able to parachute safely on the carrier, as the carrier defenses cannot shoot down a J-10 at full flight speed. The rules state no jets, it should be no jets period. Infantry is OK, but no jet rides. It is one thing to be able to lift off the carrier and have a slight chance. Or have a chance to stop a transport heli from reaching the carrier. It's a whole different thing to use a J-10 as a transport, to spawn rape the carrier. This is just poor sportsmanship, INVHO. US goes from half a chance to little chance. No different than air rape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:52 am

I think the rules are great!

The only rule I would consider changing is the mine rule, they should not be friendly... We have FF on, I think mines should be the same way.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:03 pm

Stockman wrote:

The only rule I would consider changing is the mine rule, they should not be friendly... We have FF on, I think mines should be the same way.

If mines and clays are not friendly, we will have a lot of teamkills ans punishes.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:24 pm

vtrucker2000 wrote:
This should include using a jet for transport to the carrier.

Using a J10 for transport it is a waste for chinese team.
a J10 will not be in the air and j10 will take more seconds to spawn on airfield again.
F35's can rape the airfield to stop j10's trying to take off.
Normally, you know when a pilot bail on carrier, you just need to find and kill the infantry at carrier.
When I am commanding and depending on the team, I always spot infantry enemies on carrier and most of the time they dont care.
When this happens, I prefer infantry on carrier killing all these players interested only in flying instead of trying to cap a flag or defend carrier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:17 pm

gblanco wrote:
Stockman wrote:

If mines and clays are not friendly, we will have a lot of teamkills ans punishes.

Yes I know... However that said it would be more realistic as far as the usage of gaymores! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:51 pm

Stockman wrote:
However that said it would be more realistic as far as the usage of gaymores! Twisted Evil

With the experience of the other server, we had more players leaving because mines and claymores were not friendly.
When playing with friendly claymores, what you need to do is have a medic in the squad to revive you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:29 am

Hey I'm sure your right blanco, the rules are great just as they are!

I still hate gaymores though! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:01 am

I agree w buffet commanders are gay. and the only thing I disagree with is I think no arty on carrier ever should apply to both teams and not just china.
Back to top Go down
symantic

Birthday : 1990-01-28

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:59 pm

Bluegrass420 wrote:
I agree w buffet commanders are gay. and the only thing I disagree with is I think no arty on carrier ever should apply to both teams and not just china.

agreed also. no commanders would definitly give USMC the advantage on assaulting the island, but would make it easier for china to defend it by being secret.
Back to top Go down
http://www.IHCR.Info
gblanco

gblanco

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:09 pm

Bluegrass420 wrote:
I agree w buffet commanders are gay.

Damn it Doug, this hurts more because Blue is not sniper.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
m1keonline1

m1keonline1

Birthday : 1965-01-21

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:36 am

I guess for me the rules are ok and the Server seems well populated each time I have been on as of late. Why change a working recipe.

That said I HATE commanders

lol!
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:21 pm

Ya Ya every one hates commanders, untill they need some one spotted or some supplies or a vehicle drop ect... then there all lovey dovey I love you
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:00 pm

DangerousDoug wrote:
Ya Ya every one hates commanders, untill they need some one spotted or some supplies or a vehicle drop ect... then there all lovey dovey I love you

lol!

I love commanders
Back to top Go down
m1keonline1

m1keonline1

Birthday : 1965-01-21

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:56 am

I would prefer to have a functional woring team with a medic and supply guy in the squad and hence no need for a commander. The only time that a commander is useful is where we have a last player who is hiding and not attmpting to take a flag after all chinese flags are captured.

Be cool - Drink beer and vote no commander, it improves game play and team work.

M What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:56 pm

I don't have a problem with commanders... When they do a good job.

I vote we don't allow snipers! Twisted Evil

Dixsy would be grandfathered in! I respect a sniper that can kill me at 10' not a loser surrounded by gaymores camping at 200yrd.

Razz
Back to top Go down
usmom

usmom

Birthday : 1960-11-08

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:43 pm

Another good rule would be "Don't drop vehicles on mom's head!!"
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:55 pm

usmom wrote:

lol!

Keep watching the sky usmom.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:00 pm

usmom wrote:

Do you remember the song...
Rain drops keeps falling on my head.

Imagine the same tune but with.....

damn cars keep falling on my head.

Very Happy

Last edited by gblanco on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about our rules ?   What do you think about our rules ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think about our rules ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next