=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question for Reports

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NightLantern

Birthday : 2003-09-12

Question for Reports Empty
PostSubject: Question for Reports   Question for Reports Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 7:00 am

To Everybody, this is a question to the authorities and etc.

When i put reports of cheaters and and rule breakers, do I have to take screenshots or videos, always?
If yes, how do I take it, with a specific game recorder i need to install, take a screenshot with normal commands or something?
Please inform me, so next time Im able to report people with evidence if needed.

Thanks,
My Best,
NightLantern
Back to top Go down
SlapTastic

SlapTastic

Birthday : 1918-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Question for Reports   Question for Reports Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 8:45 am

I think its easier for the admins if you use SSs & video.

I hit the 'Print Screen' key to take screenshots.

I use fraps to take video but its not registered so I am limited to 30 seconds at a time which is usually enough to get a decent video. 30 seconds at Full-size (720p) and 30 FPS is usually about 500 Megabytes so make sure you have enough hard-drive space to do this.

By the way, next time you run me down with a car NightLantern, I will be showing it to the admins fukker.
Back to top Go down
mypaperpast

mypaperpast

Birthday : 1986-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Question for Reports   Question for Reports Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 11:13 am

yes please report with screenshots and player name as !r is not reliable in the server
Back to top Go down
http://google.com
mypaperpast

mypaperpast

PostSubject: Re: Question for Reports   Question for Reports Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 11:16 am

this also gives definite proof of a violation as anyone with a grudge can type !r and report player for no reason...
Back to top Go down
NightLantern

PostSubject: Re: Question for Reports   Question for Reports Icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 10:00 pm

Slaptastic I never hit u with a car or run you over unless you are on the other team???
I don't remember doing it, if I did sorry about it might've been a mistake.
But please do tell when I did it on this forum so I can confirm its me and not somebody else. I don't break rules.
Back to top Go down
NightLantern

PostSubject: Re: Question for Reports   Question for Reports Icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 10:01 pm

And guys, next I report I'll try to get a screenshot or video, I sometimes use the gamerecorder given by Xbox.
Back to top Go down
SlapTastic

SlapTastic

Birthday : 1918-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Question for Reports   Question for Reports Icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2017 12:15 am

Nightlantern, it was like a day or 2 days ago. I like you and your a good newbie so I didn't take a screenshot of it. I just happened to make a mental note of it at the time.

I've never seen you drive a car or tank into a friendly jet, C4 ppl, use the essex gun on your teammates so your a good kid. We need more players like you on the =TFC= server.

It's all good doodskie, I forgive you.

Kill you later!   Cool

P.S. - Go to fraps.com and download fraps. I set my record button to the 'number enter' key which is really ez to initiate when I see an idiot about to TK or whatever. As long as you have gigs of hard-drive space you will be all set. Also you can take screenshots with fraps or hit the 'printscr' button. But what I like the most about fraps is with fraps you can take SSs of the game-end screen which is where the 'printscr' button does NOT work. So, now if I  have a good game and I want to capture those game-end screens (there are 3 of them) I can now capture that stuff. I also have made an account on 'imgur.com' which is wicked ez to upload images to. Just hit 'add images' and drag and drop into your browser.

I believe this is 1 of my best games.....

Question for Reports Ssp3h1G

Question for Reports W046oRq

Question for Reports KnHPesG

Good luck young one.
Back to top Go down
NightLantern

PostSubject: Re: Question for Reports   Question for Reports Icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 1:06 am

Thnx alot Slaptastic. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nymand(cze)

Birthday : 1988-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Question for Reports   Question for Reports Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 2:03 pm

I use Bandicam or Open Broadcaster Software for recording. Bandicam isnt freeware but if you are able to use Google... Taking screenshots with hotkey included in Bandicam, OBS for recording or streaming only.
Back to top Go down
mypaperpast

mypaperpast

PostSubject: Re: Question for Reports   Question for Reports Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 2:44 pm

ive used fraps but it boggs this 15 year old system down...ive got another rig for mudic recording only and currently building one for photo and video editing...will also be the new BF2 rig...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for Reports   Question for Reports Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 11:05 am

Any image or footage helps much much more and is much clearer, but all the same !reporting helps 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for Reports   Question for Reports Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question for Reports
Page 1 of 1