=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hackers in your server for 5 rounds straight

Go down 
+2
IamMrKeaton
FallenEagle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FallenEagle

Birthday : 1990-11-12

Hackers in your server for 5 rounds straight Empty
PostSubject: Hackers in your server for 5 rounds straight   Hackers in your server for 5 rounds straight Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 8:30 pm

There are two aimbotting/nametaggers on your server that have been killing the server for 5+ rounds straight.

Their names are JulianoBonfim and FreddyMarffie.

Kiddelano was around and could've banned both, instead, he only kicked JulianoBonfim for killing grounded assets and then decided to go AFK.

He immediately rejoined and has been breaking rules and hacking ever since. Everybody on the server is complaining. Where are the admins?
Back to top Go down
FallenEagle

PostSubject: Re: Hackers in your server for 5 rounds straight   Hackers in your server for 5 rounds straight Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 9:39 pm

They're still in the server. Still blatantly hacking. Kiddelano says he's watching them, but he's not. He's just playing around in a car, not spectating them and not doing anything about it. This is incredibly irritating, and the server is dying because of it.
Back to top Go down
FallenEagle

PostSubject: Re: Hackers in your server for 5 rounds straight   Hackers in your server for 5 rounds straight Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 9:43 pm

Update: Contacted battlelog, JulianoBonfim already has a bunch of global bans that he is evading. Mentioned it to Kiddelano, he took no action and did not respond.

Now kiddelano just decided to leave the server and do nothing about the hackers. They are still raping the server to the ground.
Back to top Go down
IamMrKeaton

Birthday : 1980-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Hackers in your server for 5 rounds straight   Hackers in your server for 5 rounds straight Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 6:29 am

What FallenEagle says is true.

I gotta say, what happened yesterday night was beyond belief in so many ways:

1. Outrageous admining - Kiddelano not taking actions against hackers reported by every reg on the server and he wasn't even afk. Earlier on it was Treasurehunter as well, however he did finally ban a guy reported multiple times by a lot of people for like 45 mins.

2. Outrageous admining - Admins in general don't react to !reports AT ALL! Some admins are worse than others though, but it's pretty much only you Paperpast that are normal thinking (thank god for that). Admins litterally need to see it with they own eyes and experience it to their own body before something is done. In my book that is directly pissing on every regular player you have supporting your server day in and day out, reporting their asses off to secure a good environment for themselves and every player on the server.

3. Outrageous admining - It seems like the finest job for an admin on TFC server is to kick idlers. Personally I have never understood why that is so important. If I owned a server I would pretty much never kick idlers, since they are still a number on the server, helping to fill it up. I can understand if the server is almost full that it would make sense. I can also understand that maybe if one team has 30+% idlers.

4. Did I mention Outrageous admining? okay nevermind.

Solution: More admins that are willing to do their jobs. It's not hard, you just need to recognize your regs (they will never lie, and if they do = perm ban them) and react to their reports - SIMPLE!
Back to top Go down
SlapTastic

SlapTastic

Birthday : 1918-08-15

PostSubject: Last night was pretty rough.   Hackers in your server for 5 rounds straight Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 8:21 am

I joined the server and heard a bunch of regs complaining about the above mentioned guys nametagg'n and thought I'd do the same 'test' that BrushHog did to determine if GetFucked was cheat'n when I reported him.

I spawned in as spec ops so that I would be invisible to the commander and swam out into the ocean. Within 2 minutes this happened....

Hackers in your server for 5 rounds straight Abhdbne

These two cheat'n pricks played for hours on your server, made about 25 people leave when it was almost full and accumulated about 300 jet kills within 10 rounds.

When these guys use the nametag cheat, it is almost impossible to stop them because they see your name. They know by now who is dangerous to them and choose who to kill first. Now normally I would spawn in with my AT kit and just blow them outta the sky, or use a well placed car or tank or of course the igla but that is impossible when they are nametagg'n.
Back to top Go down
mypaperpast

mypaperpast

Birthday : 1986-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Hackers in your server for 5 rounds straight   Hackers in your server for 5 rounds straight Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 5:33 pm

this issue will be handled accordingly...these two players have been on my radar in the past but i can never seem to catch them in the server....!r doesn't work most of the time...out of the entire day i might get one or two !r emails...the best thing to do is take screenshots and report them here...

i've also noted your admin concern...I try my best to enjoy the game and moderate the server to my fullest...but the only person I can control is myself...i have learned who the regulars are and trust most of what they say and report when i'm around...i know i can take their word most of the time...but i will always still investigate the issue...This issue will be addressed and a solution will be made....

thanks for your concerns and We'll do our best to get this sorted out

Last edited by mypaperpast on Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://google.com
mypaperpast

mypaperpast

PostSubject: Re: Hackers in your server for 5 rounds straight   Hackers in your server for 5 rounds straight Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 5:42 pm

and where is all this Spec Ops not showing up on commander screen stuff about...I've never heard that for the life of me until now...Spec Ops shows up all the time on the carrier when scanned and they are blowing stuff up
Back to top Go down
ScudRocket

Birthday : 1967-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Hackers in your server for 5 rounds straight   Hackers in your server for 5 rounds straight Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 8:04 pm

mypaperpast wrote:
and where is all this Spec Ops not showing up on commander screen stuff about...I've never heard that for the life of me until now...Spec Ops shows up all the time on the carrier when scanned and they are blowing stuff up

special op's wont show up on the Commander scan or UAV scan if they have been motionless for 10 sec or more. They do show up on random spots by the commander on the map or players spotting in game.
Back to top Go down
mypaperpast

mypaperpast

PostSubject: Re: Hackers in your server for 5 rounds straight   Hackers in your server for 5 rounds straight Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 8:31 pm

lol....the motionless for 10 seconds is new to me...guess i've always spotted them moving
Back to top Go down
SlapTastic

SlapTastic

Birthday : 1918-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Hackers in your server for 5 rounds straight   Hackers in your server for 5 rounds straight Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 11:32 pm

I don't know about the motionless stuff. I do know that they don't show up on a scan but they do show up on UAVs and if they just destroyed an asset.

I don't know what your talking about PaperPast. That guy DjBattlefield was saying they were nametagg'n so I thought I'd see for myself.
Back to top Go down
mypaperpast

mypaperpast

PostSubject: Re: Hackers in your server for 5 rounds straight   Hackers in your server for 5 rounds straight Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 12:44 am

well i guess this is a huge bf2 myth that needs to be proven...the word around the interwebs is that spec ops does not show up on scan if they are not moving...this seems pointless if true...me as spec ops how am i supposed to know when the other commander is scanning..
Back to top Go down
ScudRocket

Birthday : 1967-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Hackers in your server for 5 rounds straight   Hackers in your server for 5 rounds straight Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 2:41 am

the key with special ops is there are the best for staying hidden, good for squadleaders and commanders that are just playing support roles. A spec ops can bail at airfield stay hide still get then get a i whole squad to join him and all spawn in together.
Back to top Go down
TNCountrygirl28

TNCountrygirl28

Birthday : 1985-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Hackers in your server for 5 rounds straight   Hackers in your server for 5 rounds straight Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 3:00 pm

A bit irritating I get no recognition on me admiining. I try to come on daily an admin. I kick idlers yes but I also warn, kick an ban. I honestly think we are doing great considering we are all getting used to being admin since doug passed. We will eventually work like a well oiled machine. I was taught when doug was alive to always witness the problem. So that's what I do. Unless a lot of ppl are complaining about the same person. Just throwing my 2 cents in. Just know I try an want to see our server succeed. By the way I am addressing FallenEagle an IamMrKeaton.

Last edited by TNCountrygirl28 on Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mypaperpast

mypaperpast

PostSubject: Re: Hackers in your server for 5 rounds straight   Hackers in your server for 5 rounds straight Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:16 pm

So today we had some time to do some testing of the "Special Forces" myth.......

Spec Ops always shows up no matter what on Scan/UAV...doesn't matter...i spawned as spec ops and went and hid....never moved after that for a good 15 minutes straight...another member came in and became commander on other side....scanned and told me exactly where i was...(never budged...even took the batts out of my mouse)

I believe from reading the interwebs that this was a feature in one of the early patches of BF2 and has long since been discarded....

the proof is in the pudding......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hackers in your server for 5 rounds straight   Hackers in your server for 5 rounds straight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hackers in your server for 5 rounds straight
Page 1 of 1