=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban request

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jamiel1997

Birthday : 1997-08-06

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Unban request   Unban request Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 10:03 pm

Banned for being a problem player (I forced pickup ppl that were couping the jet)
Back to top Go down
mypaperpast

mypaperpast

Birthday : 1986-12-04

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:50 am

your ban is a 48hr ban...if you continue to be a disruptive player after that it will become perminate.
Back to top Go down
http://google.com
jamiel1997

Birthday : 1997-08-06

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 3:40 pm

Im in no way a problem player. just not on good terms with this one particular person who i believe is trying to become a TFC admin and because of that, the other admins would pickup for him.

Usually it would be some warnings and then a ban, but as soon as i pickup people that were coping the jet i get a ban? Sounds non-biased ent?

Anyways thankyou for replying to my unban request but if i slip up in the future and i get perm banned ill spend my time on a different server that wants me there.
Back to top Go down
mypaperpast

mypaperpast

Birthday : 1986-12-04

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 9:32 am

i have personally kicked you many times in the past...and i could be wrong but i believe youve had a 24hr ban before...but i know i have logs of your warnings and kicks for all kinds of violations...just so you know it was not just one player reporting you..and that specific person youre talking about will never become a TFC admin...
i really dont mind anyone playing in our server...as long as you follow the large orange scrolling rules in the top left of your screen...follow those and were good....anyone that wants to continue being a smacktard is not welcome here...
i do appreciate you coming here to appeal your ban though
Back to top Go down
http://google.com
TNCountrygirl28

TNCountrygirl28

Birthday : 1985-06-04

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 3:05 pm

Jamiel I have warned, kicked an banned you. You come in to only bother players. I've warned you for being a smacktard, team killing an god only knows what else I've warned an kicked you for. You can't just come in piss ppl off an think you Will never be banned. We don't run that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban request
Page 1 of 1