=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello to all the Members

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
V4Victory

V4Victory

Birthday : 1968-02-08

Hello to all the Members Empty
PostSubject: Hello to all the Members   Hello to all the Members Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 1:56 pm

Just wanted to say hello to all the members of the site. I have been playing on the TFC server for about six months now, but only late at night because of my work hours. Just thought I would leave a message to all the members I never get to play with because they play during the day or early evening. As some may know, kiddelano2 asked me to join as a probationary member a few months ago, I was honored to accept and have been playing as much as I can. Not a lot else I can say except that I intend to keep playing on the server will always respect the rules and other players.
Thanks to all the admins that do such a good job, and to the members that run the servers for keeping my favorite game going. Stay well everyone and keep playing the game Smile

p.s.

Special hello to all the members I play with on a regular basis, kiddelano2, TNCountrygirl28, mypaperpast, Wansu, BruSHogG, Treasurehunter687 and Rustyrib.
Sorry if I left anyone out I have a terrible memory sometimes.. Smile

Cheers !
Victory..

Back to top Go down
mypaperpast

mypaperpast

Birthday : 1986-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all the Members   Hello to all the Members Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 11:01 pm

hey man...like i was telling the other guys...and gal....this post was the last thing i was waiting on for you to complete your probationary period....i have played with you on several occasions and we have seen that you keep a cool head...

you have earned your wings and may now change your + tags to ='s...welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
http://google.com
V4Victory

V4Victory

Birthday : 1968-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all the Members   Hello to all the Members Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 11:23 pm

Thanks paper Smile
Honored to be a =Member=
Hope to see you on the game soon and chat
thanks again Smile
Back to top Go down
ScudRocket

Birthday : 1967-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all the Members   Hello to all the Members Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 11:16 pm

Congrats Vic, you great to battle with. maybe ill take one the next invitation and get it on with you.
Back to top Go down
GunnySgtJR

GunnySgtJR

Birthday : 1965-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all the Members   Hello to all the Members Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 10:21 am

Congrats.. V4Victory !!
Glad to have you join us TFC is an Awesome group of people and ask any member they will help you if you have questions you have already met a few of us it sounds like. Countrygirl, Kid, Treasure,and paper all great people and amazing players Im Gunny I play early evening but been awhile since i could play, lots of training and life in general keeping me busy but hope to play again soon and hope you you enjoy being in the best clan on BF2  great bunch of people hope to see you on the battlefield soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all the Members   Hello to all the Members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello to all the Members
Page 1 of 1