=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sweet Justice

Go down 
+4
Wansu
gblanco
DangerousDoug
TheLousyShot
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TheLousyShot

Birthday : 1980-01-01

Sweet Justice Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Justice   Sweet Justice Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 12:46 pm

I see the server has been shut down due to lack of attendance (or maybe everyone was banned - lol! ) Meanwhile, Weekend Warriors runs the same map and is always full. Justice Served! cheers
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

Sweet Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Justice   Sweet Justice Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 7:13 pm

TheLousyShot wrote:
I see the server has been shut down due to lack of attendance (or maybe everyone was banned - lol! ) Meanwhile, Weekend Warriors runs the same map and is always full.  Justice Served!  cheers
The reason =TFC= has been closed is because game spy & EA quit supporting the game which wiped out a lot of the bf2 population.
There is not enough players left to fill 2 wake island only servers.  I've been playing on Weekend Warriors sense =TFC= has been closed
And it has never once been full well I was playing.
The only reason weekend warriors has banned less people that =TFC= is because they have friendly fire off.  And  Weekend Warriors don't have the last flag rape rule.
Most of the people banned from =TFC= were smack turds that were repeatedly team killing and raping last flag and generally not follow the rules. So any Justice that you feel served is all in your head.
So TheLousyShot were you banned from =TFC= Question lol!
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

Sweet Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Justice   Sweet Justice Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 7:26 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Wansu

Wansu

Birthday : 1963-11-09

Sweet Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Justice   Sweet Justice Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 12:03 am

You can't team kill on Weekend warriors? I didn't know that! Can friendly Arty kill you? That would dramatically change the way I play.

Wansu
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

Sweet Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Justice   Sweet Justice Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 1:17 am

your arty cant kill you
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
BellVu_Boy

BellVu_Boy

Birthday : 1966-08-15

Sweet Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Justice   Sweet Justice Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 12:06 am

how do you play on weekend warriors, I thought all servers were not supported because game spy ended. I can't even log into ea with my nick anymore.
Back to top Go down
pfcvaldez

Birthday : 1952-11-03

Sweet Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Justice   Sweet Justice Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 4:31 am

BellVu_Boy wrote:
how do you play on weekend warriors, I thought all servers were not supported because game spy ended. I can't even log into ea with my nick anymore.

Here is how

https://www.bf2hub.com/home/
Back to top Go down
(PT)Wittmann

(PT)Wittmann

Birthday : 1976-10-28

Sweet Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Justice   Sweet Justice Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 5:18 am

Hi!!

I was in Weekend Warriors server a couple of hours this weekend;was quite full of players...with a bonus: DGunn53 was commanding the troops in my team! cheers

Pretty cool stuff... Twisted Evil I´m going there more often now... Very Happy although I miss some rules of =TFC= server,well...nothing is perfect,LOL

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
(PT)Wittmann

(PT)Wittmann

Sweet Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Justice   Sweet Justice Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 12:43 pm

A couple more:

these two are from the latest version. Wink
Back to top Go down
(PT)Wittmann

(PT)Wittmann

Sweet Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Justice   Sweet Justice Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 12:45 pm

Ups,wrong thread!

Sorry... clown
Back to top Go down
thcv

Birthday : 1970-04-23

Sweet Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Justice   Sweet Justice Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 12:56 pm

pfcvaldez wrote:
BellVu_Boy wrote:

Here is how

https://www.bf2hub.com/home/

There's been something of a split between Bf2Hub and BattleLog. Bf2Hub no longer lists BattleLog registered servers, and maybe vice versa. For a couple of weeks, I'd thought that WW warriors had also shut down. I haven't installed BattleLog, since I have the info for WW in my favorites and for IP connect, but there could be other servers on BattleLog worth checking out. There's a dearth of servers in Bf2Hub right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sweet Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Justice   Sweet Justice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet Justice
Page 1 of 1