=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BF4 sooooo....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kilroy

Kilroy

Birthday : 1961-02-27

BF4 sooooo.... Empty
PostSubject: BF4 sooooo....   BF4 sooooo.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 4:36 pm

Is anyone playing BF4? Is it worth upgrading for?
I bought the special forces BF2 kit and played about 4 hours. Bought (and upgraded for) BF3 and got about halfway through the single player and never played again. I am pretty sure there was something else that was also a waste of time/money so this time I want some opinions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toyrobotcollection.com
(PT)Wittmann

(PT)Wittmann

Birthday : 1976-10-28

BF4 sooooo.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF4 sooooo....   BF4 sooooo.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 4:20 am

Hi Kilroy!  cheers 

I'm not thinking about getting BF4 ...the same gameplay of BF2 will never be achieved again.

Like you,I bought the SF expansion,in my case to get the BF2 unlocks  Twisted Evil  and practice (in SP ) with the G36E,MG36...etc Online games,made one or two. Very Happy 

I also bought BF 2142,but was a deception to me... Shocked 

Lately I'm trying to put into action the BF2 project reality mod,but I have Windows 7 and unfortunately doesn´t work properly in that OS...too many issues with resolution and files from vanilla BF2,that I do not want to modify because I like to play  in =TFC= server ( and the TFC guys,of course  cheers  ) and still want be able to do that.Their last update ( 1.2) is a blast!Great weapons,vehicles,tanks,planes...you name it!!Great mod IMHO...

I deleted and reinstalled so many times BF2 an PR from my machine just to get PR to work properly...that I feel tired. Rolling Eyes For now I quit...

So,I will be more regular on Wake Island,because it's worth every minute we spent there. cheers 

While it is possible to play BF2 online, I'm not thinking about getting another game.

Sorry for the long post. affraid 

Witt
Back to top Go down
thcv

Birthday : 1970-04-23

BF4 sooooo.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF4 sooooo....   BF4 sooooo.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 6:06 am

There's been a few TFC members who have said that they really like BF4. I don't remember who exactly right now, but I haven't heard anything bad about it.

--th
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BF4 sooooo.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF4 sooooo....   BF4 sooooo.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BF4 sooooo....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=TFC= :: Community :: General Chat-
Jump to: