=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned. Charming!

Go down 
+4
Tango5-7
sniper.nkc
Kilroy
E641
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kilroy

Kilroy

Birthday : 1961-02-27

Banned.  Charming! Empty
PostSubject: Banned. Charming!   Banned.  Charming! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 8:40 pm

Just dying to see what I did that warranted a ban but can't d/l any of the battle recorder files - says file does not exist on server. If someone would do the honors I would really like to see this. I think it is the round ending at 16:42 in the final minutes of the round.
I assume this had something to do with trying to shoot down the helo over the last flag. Maybe I am getting dotty in my old age but I do not recall doing anything wrong - I even tried to be mindful of targets on the ground as I gunned the helo in the air.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toyrobotcollection.com
E641

E641

Banned.  Charming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned. Charming!   Banned.  Charming! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:13 pm

Kilroy,

I sent you a private message saying that this was done in error and I had lifted it.

My apologizes.

E
Back to top Go down
Kilroy

Kilroy

Banned.  Charming! Empty
PostSubject: In my own defence   Banned.  Charming! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:27 pm

I seem to have gained a reputation as a bad boy lately so in my own defence...
Video starts with the opening seconds of a round where Anixx (Aniss?) is doing his usual shit and blowing up the jet so I can't use it, this is followed by a running diatribe by myself and cutemup abusing Anixx.
Then is a video of me shooting down Flash, shortly thereafter I got a warning for crossing arty island followed by did not.... did too...  a few minutes later I think he tried to kick me for "being a jurk" though he may have thought I told him to "kiss my ass" though this comment was aimed at Anixx who had just commented to me in team chat.
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

Banned.  Charming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned. Charming!   Banned.  Charming! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:28 pm

#1 =TFC= members had better not be using insults as a reason to kick/ban
any player.
#2 If a =TFC= member thinks you are a jerk, that is his personal opinion,
and is NOT A VALID REASON TO KICK/BAN ANYONE.
Back to top Go down
Kilroy

Kilroy

Banned.  Charming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned. Charming!   Banned.  Charming! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 8:25 pm

Well if he thought I was telling him (as an admin) to kiss my ass I can see it as admins are due some respect.
I just want to clarify that I do not make a habit of casually bombing last flag and passing arty island or verbally abusing admins.
I prefer to abuse them with a rocket launcher.
Back to top Go down
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

Birthday : 1964-09-18

Banned.  Charming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned. Charming!   Banned.  Charming! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 8:42 pm

Doug, absolutely not. Annixss is a Disruptive little shit and will blow up jets and copters if he doesn't get one. He will team kill and will then start chatting how you are the one doing it when you call him out for this. He has been doing it on and off for a few months and was team killing me about 2 months ago. I asked the admins to ban him more than one but was ignored. He attacked Kilroy the same way today and I had enough so I kept trying to get a kick vote on his mouth crap starting team killing butt. He finally was disruptive enough tonight and pulled enough crap to get in trouble tonight. This is not a one day thing and has been going on with him for awhile. I just refuse to come to the board and complain on my own anymore as it does no good and I do not want the name of a Cry baby who tattle tales all the time. If I get upset enough and admins do nothing then I just close out and go do work instead of saying anything on the forums. I made a promise to myself to only post if a thread was started and I was aware of the problem.

Trust me Anixss needs a vacation and he was reporting me and Kilroy for fun tonight which I think was partly why he was banned. Cut
Back to top Go down
sniper.nkc

sniper.nkc

Birthday : 1961-08-21

Banned.  Charming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned. Charming!   Banned.  Charming! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:37 am

Kilroy,

Here's my take on the video.  Just my opinion so don't take this wrong but you was awfully close to crossing the arty Island.  In real time game situation, many on the ground would believed you did.  Players who like to skirt the boundary lines of our rules, ie. Arty Island, last flag zone, will get some conversations about did he break the rule or not; hence your post.  I personally don't think you are a rule breaker nor a bad guy.

Sniper.nkc
Back to top Go down
rapidfx

rapidfx

Birthday : 1969-10-29

Banned.  Charming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned. Charming!   Banned.  Charming! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:28 am

Cpt CutUmUp it may seem like you are being ignored, but you are not.
We read all this stuff, from everyone. Not always does someone take some obvious action or reply.
Trust me though, everyone gets theirs in the end.

Kilroy you're doing nothing wrong, carry on.
Back to top Go down
http://rapidfx.org
Tango5-7

Tango5-7

Birthday : 1972-12-02

Banned.  Charming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned. Charming!   Banned.  Charming! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:02 pm

What Kilroy did wasn't considered "actively pursuing" and because of that he isn't allowed to cross arty island? Was he engaging the F35 prior to the sequence shown?
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Banned.  Charming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned. Charming!   Banned.  Charming! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 7:03 pm

Cpt CutUmUp wrote:
Doug, absolutely not. Annixss is a Disruptive little shit and will blow up jets and copters if he doesn't get one.
No matter what he did insults are not allowed as a reason to kick/ban anyone ever.
Back to top Go down
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

Banned.  Charming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned. Charming!   Banned.  Charming! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 7:37 pm

Doug, he blew up planes and does it allot. He team kills. He talks shit disrupting game. You are really stuck on saying the ban is uncalled for? Seriously?????
Back to top Go down
rapidfx

rapidfx

Birthday : 1969-10-29

Banned.  Charming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned. Charming!   Banned.  Charming! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 8:16 pm

Doug is, at least I think... is saying that a kick/ban needs a reason other than "being a jerk"
Mostly so we can have an idea of why.
I know I am not always clear as to why I kicked or banned someone. I try to be though.

Tango, there is a difference between "actively pursuing" and "actively engaged"

Last edited by rapidfx on Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rapidfx.org
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Banned.  Charming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned. Charming!   Banned.  Charming! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 8:18 pm

Cpt CutUmUp wrote:
Doug, he blew up planes and does it allot. He team kills. He talks shit disrupting game.   You are really stuck on saying the ban is uncalled for?    Seriously?????  
You're not getting the point. I'm saying =TFC= members should not be kicking/banning anyone and using insults well doing it .being a jerk is not a valid reason for a kick/ban.
There is no such rule, If he was tking/attacking last/wasting assets/... or braking any other posted rule then that is a valid reason.
Get it?
Back to top Go down
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

Banned.  Charming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned. Charming!   Banned.  Charming! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 8:27 pm

Get it, Got it and you see a video of him doing it. Lets address this at the same time please. This guy gets a free pass for what he has done because an admin apparently wrote the incorrect reason. I get it but am old school and that does not cut it with me. I am not Liberal as the world has proven where that gets us. I am doing well in life and have two descent children who get scolded or smacked if they are out of hand and have been married 18 years with the same woman 24 years all because my dad didn't play on details or a mistake made during my reprimands.
That being said, Anixss is a disruptive team killing, plane shooting trouble maker. If the guy spend to much time calling out a player he team killed by typing that you are a team killer over and over I think he needs a time out. He has pulled it on a few people including me and not Kilroy. We gave you dates, times ,video and our word but it is all hinged on an Admin making a bad call on the reason for a ban? I can not wrap that around my brain as you can see Smile
Back to top Go down
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

Banned.  Charming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned. Charming!   Banned.  Charming! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 8:29 pm

Meant to say and now Kilroy. instead of Not Kilroy.
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Banned.  Charming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned. Charming!   Banned.  Charming! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 8:44 pm

Cpt CutUmUp wrote:
Get it, Got it and you see a video of him doing it. Lets address this at the same time please.  This guy gets a free pass for what he has done because an admin apparently wrote the incorrect reason.  I get it but am old school and that does not cut it with me.
#1 This post is not about Anixx.
#2 No one tried to kick or ban Anixx using the word jerk.
#3 nobody is getting a free pass, Anixx has already been banned.
Now do you get it Question  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

Banned.  Charming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned. Charming!   Banned.  Charming! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 9:12 pm

LOUD AND CLEAR by the way I picked up from post #3 which was mentioning the issue with Annixss so you underst bounce and where I got all titty twisted up
Back to top Go down
flash26

flash26

Birthday : 1951-07-29

Banned.  Charming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned. Charming!   Banned.  Charming! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 10:21 pm

Tango5-7 wrote:
What Kilroy did wasn't considered "actively pursuing" and because of that he isn't allowed to cross arty island?  Was he engaging the F35 prior to the sequence shown?

NO THIS WAS NOT ACTIVE PURSUIT YOU CAN SEE I WAS ALL READY BACK TO THE CARRIER, but I sent him a warning not a KICK. BTW the reason was everyone was complaining about him and i mean everyone on the US side. Just remember I did not band or kick him so don't drag me in to this I don't like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banned.  Charming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned. Charming!   Banned.  Charming! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned. Charming!
Page 1 of 1