=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned for apparently hacking?!?!?!

Go down 
+4
madmullet
E641
gblanco
i0smokey0i
8 posters
AuthorMessage
i0smokey0i

Birthday : 1987-04-20

Banned for apparently hacking?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Banned for apparently hacking?!?!?!   Banned for apparently hacking?!?!?! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:44 am

Hi all,
I was on your server a couple of nights ago for the first time and I was banned in the space of about 5-10mins for apparently hacking! Rolling Eyes

I don't know who banned me or why/ what reason they have for thinking I was hacking but honest to God I don't and I'd appreciate it if I could get unbanned? there aren't many busy wake servers since bfbc2 lol!! If you doubt me then check all the usual stuff like pb screens etc etc. I don't wanna make a big deal of this it was just a shame as I was enjoying your server Smile

Maybe the banner could gimme a shout some time? play in a squad wit me for a little and you'll see I don't hack I just play at a high tempo hehe bounce

Thanks again Hope we can resolve this Very Happy

I have put a sig below so u can all see my stats.
[/url]]Banned for apparently hacking?!?!?! 61968685[/url][b]
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Banned for apparently hacking?!?!?!   Banned for apparently hacking?!?!?! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:24 am

You have been previously banned for using hacks.

We dont accept players in our server with previous bans.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
i0smokey0i

PostSubject: Re: Banned for apparently hacking?!?!?!   Banned for apparently hacking?!?!?! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:30 pm

WTF mate!!!! Thats a bunch of rubbish. I paid my due for using a hack and bought new CD etc. I was just curious about them. Go ahead and check for PB screens and battle recorder and you will see. I was playing fairly just one of your clan members didn't like the fact someone(me) was better than them. I get this so much just because people cant take the fact that I can walk all over them and there is nothing they can do. I've played the F@*#ing game long enough to know what its all about

Bit of advice to the TFC member who dint like getting pwnd by me: GET OVER YOURSELF AND NOTICE UR NOT ALL THAT AND YOU MIGHT FIND THERE ARE ACTUALLY LESS 'HACKERS' AND IN ACTUAL FACT ITS JUST THAT YOUR NOT AS GOOD AS YOULIKE TO THINK.

Its the self-righteous people stuck up their asses like your clan seems to be that give bf2 gamers a bad name. You don't like real competition hence anyone better than you and with quicker reactions gets the OOOOO HE'S A HACK, HE'S A HACK BURN THEM BURN THEM treatment.

There's a better place you can use your bf2 'skills' (and I use the term loosely), its called single player mode.

ALSO PLEASE DELETE MY USER ACCOUNT IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE LIKE THIS ABOUT THE MATTER As I WONT BE USING THIS WANK FORUM AGAIN. I COULD REPORT YOU TO EA AS I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG BUT I REALLY JUST CANT BE BOTHERED. NOT WORTH IT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned for apparently hacking?!?!?!   Banned for apparently hacking?!?!?! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:38 pm

I say he hacks...................
Back to top Go down
E641

E641

PostSubject: Re: Banned for apparently hacking?!?!?!   Banned for apparently hacking?!?!?! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:19 pm

You have got to realize that you said that you bought a new cd because you "paid your due" for using a hack but in this server "Once a hack, always a hack" you may have really changed your ways but there are so many hacks available that can not be detected that we stay on the side of caution and prevent those that we know have used them or suspected as using them.

This is a private server that is paid for by members here so anyone can be banned that we suspect or have proof of. We play the game for the fun of it with "Friends" and those that enjoy the game as well, I know there are people out there with a lot more skill in this game than I have but I also know when someone is making shots that are way more than skill can do.

E
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned for apparently hacking?!?!?!   Banned for apparently hacking?!?!?! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:04 pm

yeah what " E " said
Back to top Go down
madmullet

madmullet

Birthday : 1966-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Banned for apparently hacking?!?!?!   Banned for apparently hacking?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:39 am

um...............ok,what "E" said.
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Banned for apparently hacking?!?!?!   Banned for apparently hacking?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:10 pm

Some of us have played this game for over 5000 hours, We have seen everything. If you think you can pass off your hacking as skill you are sadly mistaken affraid
Back to top Go down
jbuffethed

jbuffethed

Birthday : 1979-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Banned for apparently hacking?!?!?!   Banned for apparently hacking?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:21 pm

DangerousDoug wrote:
Some of us have played this game for over 5000 hours, We have seen everything. If you think you can pass off your hacking as skill you are sadly mistaken affraid

Got nothing better to do in Canada??? What a Face
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Banned for apparently hacking?!?!?!   Banned for apparently hacking?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:31 pm

jbuffethed wrote:
DangerousDoug wrote:

Got nothing better to do in Canada??? What a Face
That's right not much to do here you can only Build so many igloos and club so many baby seals lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned for apparently hacking?!?!?!   Banned for apparently hacking?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:57 am

Once a hack always a hack............
Back to top Go down
RiTaLiAtIoN_510

RiTaLiAtIoN_510

Birthday : 1984-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Banned for apparently hacking?!?!?!   Banned for apparently hacking?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:47 pm

TheMadChemist wrote:
Once a hack always a hack............
VERY TRUE
Back to top Go down
i0smokey0i

PostSubject: Re: Banned for apparently hacking?!?!?!   Banned for apparently hacking?!?!?! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:04 pm

lol. Well, you've all just shown you are stereotypical thinkers. "once a hack always a hack" how can you assume that about EVERY person? its just crazy.

Not that I need to justify myself to yourselves but as you are accusing me of a load of BS i feel I should - the fact is I dont need a hack to play well and for me I get a kick out of beating people thru ma skillz (and i do mean mine not some piece of software) I dont care if you don't believe I'm good you have proven it by banning me for being better than you, anyway. Actions speak a thousand words eh!

And to 'dangeously mistaken dave' or whtever your name is 5000 hours obviously isn't enough for you mate skill-wise or knowledge. Correct me if I'm wrong but I get the impression from what you've said it was you who didn't like getting a thorough PWNING from me! Need to spend a little less time clubbing seals an a little more on bf2.
Back to top Go down
i0smokey0i

PostSubject: Re: Banned for apparently hacking?!?!?!   Banned for apparently hacking?!?!?! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:17 pm

OMFG

Just been checking all ur TFC stats out.

MADMULLET WHAAT THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN DOING WITH THOSE 5500 HOURS MATE?????? WANKING??????????????????????????? YOU HAVE ONLY 70k OR SO MORE POINTS BUT OVER 3,000 HOURS MORE GAME TIME. MAN I WISH I HAD THAT MUCH TIME TO SPARE ON BF2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NONE OF YOU HAVE THE SKILLS TO EVEN HAVE ANY REAL IDEA WHAT IS POSSIBLE AS A PLAYER!! ROFL I THOUGHT I WAS TALKING TO GOOD PLAYERS. NO WONDER I WAS PWNING U ALL!!

FFS YOU GUYS DONT HAVE A CLUE. IF YOU DID YOU WOULD REALISE I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG IN PB or EA's or YOUR RULES

PEACE.
Back to top Go down
jbuffethed

jbuffethed

Birthday : 1979-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Banned for apparently hacking?!?!?!   Banned for apparently hacking?!?!?! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:03 pm

Hey moron, re-read post # 5 and pull your foot out of your mouth. Look up my stats and judge me you jackass. For someone talking as much smack as you, your stats arent that impressive.

Fucken dumbass hackers man I swear.
Back to top Go down
battlefield2gammer

Birthday : 1969-02-07

PostSubject: all I have to say to DangerousDoug   Banned for apparently hacking?!?!?! Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:35 am

(clubbing a baby seal in the head) Tisk Tisk Tisk !!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Sad Sad Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned for apparently hacking?!?!?!   Banned for apparently hacking?!?!?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned for apparently hacking?!?!?!
Page 1 of 1