=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spirit Waffles Unban Request

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spirit_Waffles

Birthday : 1989-02-18

Spirit Waffles Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Spirit Waffles Unban Request   Spirit Waffles Unban Request Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 7:34 pm

So I was banned about 20 minutes ago by Gunny. I cant remember his full IGN. The reason for my ban was for being "disruptive." All I was saying in chat was "wheres gunny so i can kill him" like 3 times. I was asking this because the first time gunny killed me he T bagged me. I took the liberty of returning the favor to him the next time i killed him. It was nothing personal just all fun and games. We went back and forth the entire round. I did call him a noob once after I had killed him. I was kicked for it and I joined back and never said another offensive word. When I asked where gunny was for the 3rd time I was banned for being disruptive. I was not typing in caps or anything and I was never told to stop or anything. I was not trying to to disruptive whatsoever and im sorry if I came across that way. I would like to take this time to apologize to Gunny for any disrespect I may have showed towards him. I would also like to ask to be given another chance and be unbanned. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Back to top Go down
GunnySgtJR

GunnySgtJR

Birthday : 1965-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Waffles Unban Request   Spirit Waffles Unban Request Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 8:59 pm

Spirit.. Ban was only for the night I didn't have a problem with the heckling or t-bag I never commented on the being called a noob but after I kicked u for being disruptive.. u continued to call me out so I took it personal that u just kept putting that up like u were trying to pick an argument with me.. I appreciate your apology and your explanation seems genuine.. sorry if I mistook your intent and will ask senior admin to release the ban this evening if we have one come in  game if not ban will be over tomorrow hope we can put this behind us and enjoy good game play from here on out have a great evening sir look fwd to seeing u on the Battlefield
Back to top Go down
fibtech

Birthday : 1962-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Waffles Unban Request   Spirit Waffles Unban Request Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 9:47 pm

Ban Lifted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Waffles Unban Request   Spirit Waffles Unban Request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spirit Waffles Unban Request
Page 1 of 1