=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snow in Vancouver!

Go down 
+2
sniper.nkc
DangerousDoug
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

Snow in Vancouver! Empty
PostSubject: Snow in Vancouver!   Snow in Vancouver! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 5:16 pm

Snow in Vancouver! Ln3e
Snow in Vancouver!
Chilled Vancouver commuters faced their second day of winter HELL today, as an additional centimeter of the peculiar white stuff fell, bringing the lower mainland to its knees and causing millions of dollars worth of damage to the marijuana crops. Scientists suspect that the substance is some form of frozen water particles and experts from Saskatchewan are being flown in.
With temperatures dipping to the almost but not quite freezing mark, Vancouverites were warned to double insulate their lattes before venturing out.

Vancouver police recommended that people stay inside except for emergencies, such as running out of espresso or biscotti, to see them through Vancouver's most terrible storm to date.
The local Canadian Tire reported that they had completely sold out of fur-lined sandals.

Traffic is snarled. Drivers were cautioned to put their convertible tops up. Many drivers have even been shocked to learn that their Land Rovers actually have four wheel drive, although they have no idea how to use it.

Weary commuters faced soggy sushi, and the threat of frozen breast implants. Although Dr. John Blatherwick, of the Coastal Health Authority reassured everyone that most breast implants were perfectly safe to 25 below, down-filled bras are flying off the shelves at Mountain Equipment Co-op.

"The government has to do something," snarled an angry Trevor Warburton. "I didn't pay $850,000 for my one bedroom condo so I could sit around and be treated like someone from Toronto."
Back to top Go down
sniper.nkc

sniper.nkc

Birthday : 1961-08-21

Snow in Vancouver! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow in Vancouver!   Snow in Vancouver! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 6:34 pm

Vancouver looks beautiful with the surrounding mountains covered in snow.
Back to top Go down
brettlwason

brettlwason

Birthday : 1964-05-16

Snow in Vancouver! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow in Vancouver!   Snow in Vancouver! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 5:05 am

THATS FUNNY ..LAUGHED MY RSE OF WHILE READING IT .... SO THAT SNOW WOULD KNOCK THE SHIT OUT OF THE VANCOUVER ANNUAL BUDGET....
I HOPE MOMMY'S OK... lol! 
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

Snow in Vancouver! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow in Vancouver!   Snow in Vancouver! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 4:22 pm

Vancouver's Snow removal equipment.   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1444836935730597
Back to top Go down
kiddelano2

Birthday : 1978-12-17

Snow in Vancouver! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow in Vancouver!   Snow in Vancouver! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:48 pm

My power suply died on my tablet can't play
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

Snow in Vancouver! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow in Vancouver!   Snow in Vancouver! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:34 pm

DangerousDoug wrote:
Vancouver's Snow removal equipment.   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1444836935730597

At least it is funniest that way
 Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

Birthday : 1964-09-18

Snow in Vancouver! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow in Vancouver!   Snow in Vancouver! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:49 pm

lol!  It reminded me of some states here that closed school due to temps in the 50's [many laughed at them] Now that is funny as in Ohio that is a heat wave during the winter..... I swear as I am typing this it is 32 degrees and 5 motorcycles just roared down the road out front which even surprises me a little but not abnormal. . lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Snow in Vancouver! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow in Vancouver!   Snow in Vancouver! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snow in Vancouver!
Page 1 of 1